Untitled Part 38

Duan Xuelin was worried about Li Guizhi's accident, so he ran out, and then saw Li Guizhi ran to the field and found Duan Changliang who was working.

"His dad! His dad!" Li Guizhi was so happy that he was already incoherent. "Our three are the top picks, we are the top picks! We can go to college, we can go to college!"

With a bang, Duan Changliang's hoe fell and almost hit it. His feet.

Duan Xuelin hurriedly ran over and pulled Duan Changliang away, "Dad, are you careful, did you hurt? Is it okay?"

Duan Changliang ignored himself, grabbing Duan Xuelin's arm, and asked with a trembling voice, "Did you pass the exam? Or? The champion?"

Duan Xuelin nodded.

"It's great, great." Duan Changliang and Li Guizhi responded in the same way, "Ancestor Bless!"

But he was a little more calm than Li Guizhi, and patted Duan Xuelin's arm with admiration: "I knew you could do it, sure enough. Let us down!"

"Go! Go home!" I didn't want to work in the field, so I went home to celebrate.

The people working nearby also heard Li Guizhi's words and congratulated them.

Because of his happiness, Duan Changliang rarely asked Duan Xuehua to call Dafang and Erfang to come over for dinner. You must know that since the separation, they have basically had their own lives and have never eaten together.

"Three brothers and sisters, congratulations, Lin

Zi passed the entrance examination this time, and you will be blessed in the future." Li Huixiang sighed. After the news of Duan Xuelin's science champion, I don't know how many people in the village envy Shen Shu. Who would have thought that once failed the ranking. Duan Xuelin, who is also very lazy, can really be admitted, and he is still a champion.

Shen Shu smiled and did not respond, her blessing should have been earned by herself, not by Duan Xuelin.

"The third brother is going to study, do you also want to follow the third sibling?" Li Huixiang asked. They didn't even know that Shen Shu had also taken the college entrance examination. They had been looking at Duan Xuelin's side, and Shen Shu was almost ignored.

"It depends."

Li Huixiang knew it: "Yes, you still have a job, and finally entered the factory. This is an iron rice bowl, you can't lose it."

"Humph!" Liu Juan passed by and snorted coldly at Li Huixiang.

Shen Shu saw that Liu Juan's belly was already big, as if she was about to give birth.

Li Huixiang's face is not very good, she has been rubbing with Liu Juan recently, but because Liu Juan is pregnant, she can't stimulate her too much.

At the dinner table, Duan Changliang talked about where to go to university and asked Duan Xuelin.

"I want to go to the south." Duan Xuelin glanced at Shen Shu and said directly.

"Didn't you always say that you want to go to school in the capital?" Li Guizhi wondered, "Why suddenly think of the South again. The South is so far away from home. It is inconvenient to come back. It's better for the capital."

Duan Xuelin insisted: "It just changes suddenly. I've got my idea. There are many good universities in the South, and they are the same everywhere."

"That's different." Duan Changliang said, "You are the champion, but you can go to Beiqing University."

Beiqing University is the best university in China. A place where all students dream of going.

"When do you sign up?"

"In two days."

"Then you will be thinking about it for two days, but if you think about it, if you miss this opportunity, it will be too late for you to regret it in the future." Duan Changliang asked him to think about it for two days. Don't rush to make a decision, "You're old too. You have to be responsible for every decision you make. It's not a trifling matter, you understand?"

Duan Xuelin nodded: "I know."

This topic was exposed, Duan Xueshan He swept Duan Xuelin over, and laughed: "I knew you were good! Of the three of our brothers, you have been studying since childhood, and you really did not disappoint your eldest brother. Come on, have a drink with your eldest brother and second elder brother, so that your elder brother will be the champion.

Happy ." The wine he brought over here is so happy today, they will get drunk and then rest.

Duan Xuelin took the wine glass and glanced at Shen Shu. Can he drink it? What happened the last time he got drunk has cast a shadow on him.

"What are your younger siblings doing?" Duan Xuechuan noticed his gaze and patted him, "Will your younger siblings let you drink?"

Shen Shu calmly looked away.

Duan Xuelin only then let go of drinking. In fact, he has a good drinker. He used to drink with friends a lot, and slowly he started to drink.

The men drank, and the women chatted together. Basically, Shen Shu and Li Huixiang were chatting, and Liu Juan occasionally said something.

Until late at night, Duan Xuelin and the others were not over yet, Shen Shu and the others couldn't stand it, so they all went back to the house to rest first.

"Three brothers and sisters, your little room is too small. Sleep in Nannan's room. Nannan squeezed with us today." Li Huixiang sent an invitation. "It's still the same room you lived in before the separation."

Liu Juan was not reconciled. Behind: "It's okay to live with me, no one is there anyway."

Shen Shu looked at the two, and refused with a smile, "It's okay, the house is small but it's big enough, so I don't have to bother my two sisters-in-laws."

"No. Trouble, really." Li Huixiang still wanted them to live there and invited them again and again.

Shen Shu still refused, she was not used to it, and if she really went to the sister-in-law, the second sister-in-law would probably think more about it, and she would still go back to her own small room to be satisfied.

Early the next morning, Shen Shu woke up to find Duan Xuelin was lying on a small table sleeping soundly, his face was so bad that there were marks on his face, so he woke him up to sleep in bed when he was worried that he could not sleep well, and then went out. .

"Sansao, you are up, do you want to eat?"

After the separation, Li Guizhi and the others have been cooking with Duan Xuehua.

Shen Shu nodded: "Have you eaten with your parents?"

"Well, your parents went to the fields." Duan Xuehua replied while working, "I heard my mother said that you also took the college entrance examination. How?"

"Not bad, not as good as your third brother."

"That's good too." Duan Xuehua was a little envious. She also went to school, but she didn't graduate from junior high school because of various reasons.

Shen Shu saw it and couldn't help asking: "Do you want to go to school?"

Duan Xuehua is also 16 years old this year, at the age of school.

"I am stupid and I can't learn well." Duan Xuehua pretended to be relaxed, "I still don't waste that money."

Shen Shu disagreed with her statement, "Sister, why are you stupid, just say it if you want to read it." , This is your future, you have to call the shots yourself."

"I..." Duan Xuehua was interrupted by Li Guizhi who came in a hurry.

Li Guizhi saw Shen Shu in the courtyard, "The third wife, you are awake, your mother and your little brother are here."

Shen Lan and Lin Hongwei are here? She could understand Shen Lan, but how could Lin Hongwei come? Didn't he keep hiding from her afterwards?

Just thinking about it, Shen Lan and Lin Hongwei came in. Lin Hongwei had been behind Shen Lan, hiding and looking at Shen Shu quietly.

Shen Shu greeted him, "Mother, why are you here?"

Shen Lan groaned, "You kid didn't talk to your mother after taking the college entrance examination. I only heard your third sister tell me before I knew it."

"I'm not worried. I didn't do well in the exam, so I just didn't say anything. Who knows that I did well in the final exam."

"My family, you talk to the third wife, I'll pour you water." Li Guizhi greeted Shen Lan to sit in the hall, and she went to the house. Water left room for them, and she knew that Shen Lan must have something to talk to Shen Shu when she came over.

There were only three people left in the room. Shen Lan looked outside and asked in a low voice, "How can you do so well? Did you let your son-in-law cheat for you? I heard that the son-in-law is our province champion. Ah, don't be ruined by you."

Shen Shu glanced at Lin Hongwei who didn't say a word, and then said to Shen Lan: "No, Duan Xuelin has always taught me after I got married, so I took the college entrance examination and wanted to give it a try. I didn't expect it to be so good. . " "

really? " "

really, he was my liberal arts science, not in a test examination room, I do not want to cheat ah. "

Shen Shu some frustration, good fool other people, but can not fool ah Shen Lan, Lan Shen It can be said that he is the person who knows the original owner best, and it is not easy to come through.

She decided to trick her over, "Maybe I was lucky, and I passed the exam once. Mother, do you think I'm particularly smart?"

Shen Lan nodded her forehead amusedly: "You girl, you are really a princess.

I am self-sufficient and boast, so how can I really boast of myself." He sighed: "If I had known that you have this talent, I would send you to school even if I was selling iron, and I would not have delayed you for so many years."

Shen Shumei She didn't know how to respond to Shen Lan when she spoke.

Shen Lan turned his head and glanced at Lin Hongwei, "Xiaowei, didn't you say that there was something wrong with your sister? Why did you stop talking?"

Shen Shu raised his eyebrows, "What's the matter with me?"

"That, that. "Lin Hongwei hesitated and couldn't tell.

"Let's talk about it, as long as I'm not too much, I will help." After all, it is Shen Lan's son.

"You are going to college, then let me give your job to me, I'm going to the city." Lin Hongwei said in one breath, "Also, you and Duan Xuelin are going to go to college, in that city I can't live in my house anymore. Just give it to me. Xiaoyue and I are getting married and we will move to the city."

Shen Shu also looked at Lin Hongwei in surprise, doubting his ears, what is this face? Can it be this big? She thought that Lin Hongwei had changed a lot, but she didn't expect to be so self-righteous.

Shen Lan was also a little unbelievable, and said angrily: "Is this what you said to have something to do with your sister?"

"It was originally, the eldest sister said, she should give me her Shenshu things. This is what she owes me." Lin Hongwei hid behind, "the eldest sister said that when you were young, you didn't care about me in order to feed her. My milk, I'm dead long ago, and this is what Shen Shu owes me."

Shen Lan was trembling with anger: "What else did she tell you?"

"Eldest sister, older sister also said that you are just Shen Shu's mother. It's not our mother."

Shen Lan almost passed, and Shen Shu quickly held on, "Mother, calm down, calm down." When

Shen Shu moved, Lin Hongwei stepped back, his voice trembling: "You, don't come here, I It's your brother, you can't beat me."

He also pleaded with Shen Lan: "Mother, mother, Shen Shu wants to beat me, please stop her!"

Shen Lan waved her hand weakly, "You said, I am not Your mother."

Shen Shu glanced at Lin Hongwei coldly when she saw her, shaking Lin Hongwei with fright.

She sneered: "You are so courageous, you dare to come to me for something?"

Shen Shu only thought he was stupid and timid.

Lin Hongwei glanced at her, ran away, and almost ran into Li Guizhi who was about to enter the door.

"Eh? What's going on?" Li Guizhi looked at the situation in amazement, a little strange, "What's wrong with your family, why is your complexion so bad?"

Shen Shu smiled slightly: "My mother and my little brother are a little bit young Contradictions, mother, you talk first, I'll go see my little brother."