Untitled Part 26

Originally, I planned to return to Jinjiang Village after settling down in the city. It took only a week. I didn't expect Duan Xuelin and the others to take a two-week vacation, so they didn't return this week.

Because he had not yet returned, Shen Shu devoted himself to working in the textile factory and reviewing the college entrance examination, working in the factory during the day and reviewing at home at night.

After becoming the person in charge of the small workshop, Shen Shu got busy, helping with the assessment and choosing fabrics.

"Xiao Shen, let's go to the first factory, you can see what kind of fabrics are used to make these."

Qiansi Textile Factory is actually very large, divided into a factory and a second factory. The second factory is the one that Shen Shu is currently waiting for, which specializes in producing ready-made garments. Yes, the first factory is next door to Songyuankou, specializing in the production of cloth.

"Okay, wait for me." Shen Shu put aside his work and walked out with Song Yuan.

On the way to the next door, Song Yuan chatted with Shen Shu: "What do you think we should pay for our small workshop?"

Shen Shu pondered for a moment: "Why don't you count the pieces? Do more work and earn more."

She also stayed in the workshop. It's been almost a week, and it's clear that because it's an iron rice bowl, what you do more is what you do for less money, so many people are lazy and can't make a few items a day.

Song Yuan also knew the situation in the workshop. She seriously considered the possibility of piece counting, and finally decided to go back to discuss with Hong Zhencai, and if it was feasible, she would count piece.

"You remember to come for the assessment this afternoon, and you are mainly responsible."

Shen Shu nodded.

The assessment of the small workshop is scheduled for this afternoon. Almost half of the people in the workshop have signed up and want a higher salary.

Soon, the two arrived at a factory, and a man came to receive them, and Song Yuan called him Brother Huang.

"Brother Huang, I'm the Xiao Shen I'm talking about. Let's pick the fabric." Song Yuan first introduced them to the two. "This is Manager Huang who manages the first factory. Just call him Brother Huang."

Manager Huang is a short, puffy, middle-aged man. He looks very kind, and his small eyes disappear when he smiles.

"Hello, Brother Huang." Shen Shu said hello politely.

Manager Huang smiled and said yes, and then took them to the warehouse.

"As soon as I heard Director Hong said that Xiao Song you want to use fabrics, I left the good ones. They are all in the warehouse. You can choose them at will. They are all good

ones ." Shen Shu walked along the way and looked at the surrounding environment. I found that the work in the first factory is much heavier than that in the second factory. Basically, the workers are immersed in hard work, unlike the workshop of the second factory while chatting and doing it.

"I heard from Director Hong that the new styles you developed this time are for young people, so the fabrics I left are more suitable."

Song Yuan smiled and said, "Thank you, Brother Huang, then."

"It's all one. From the factory, thank you for being polite."

Finally, when he arrived at the warehouse, Manager Huang asked him to open the warehouse door.

"Xiao Shen, go pick it." Song Yuan said to Shen Shu.

Shen Shu nodded, then walked to the pile of cloth and looked at it carefully.

Manager Huang was a little surprised, he thought it was Song Yuan's election.

Song Yuan noticed it and explained: "Our style this time was designed by Xiao Shen, and she is also the person in charge of the small workshop, so she knows best, let her choose it."

"That 's it, that's it. "Manager Huang nodded shyly.

Shen Shu didn't listen to their chat, now she put all her thoughts on the fabric, frowning.

Thinking of Manager Huang saying that these were the fabrics he specially selected for young people, Shen Shu frowned even more.

The colors of the fabrics in front of her were very dim, the materials were good, but the colors were very plain, she could only choose a few of them that were slightly brighter.

Turning her head to look at Song Yuan, she suddenly caught a glimpse of something in the corner of her eyes. With a heartbeat, she walked quickly and pulled a piece of cloth out of it.

Mr.Huang see her come out of the fabric, eye-hop: "This is a bad dye, was to have dyed purple, the result of workers not adjusted, it would be this color, do not pull a few gray does not look good."

Shen Shu shook his head: "This color is just right." The

fabric is smoky purple with a little gray tone. It is not the kind of dazzling purple, but it looks very gentle. In short, it is a very advanced color.

"Let's go, we need these colors of fabric." Shen Shu pointed to the fabric she picked out, "Brother Huang is troublesome."

Manager Huang said with a smile, "No trouble, no trouble." Hesitated for a while, "This Are you sure you want a piece of cloth?"

Shen Shu nodded.

Manager Huang took them to register, and they could take the cloth away after registering.

"I won't register the horse that was dyed wrong, just register these."

He was worried about how to deal with that horse, and Shen Shu just gave him a chance.

Shen Shu raised his eyebrows: "Really?"

"Naturally it is true."

In this way, Shen Shu and Song Yuan returned with a rewarding trip.

After returning to the second factory, Shen Shu was in Song Yuan's office, touching the smoky purple cloth and couldn't put it down: "Manager Song, I want to buy this cloth, can I?"

Song Yuan raised his eyebrows: "What are you using it for?"

"I don't need much for the new styles in the factory, so I want to take them back to make clothes."

Shen Shu did not hide her purpose, nor did she conceal it. The factory does not need too much.

Song Yuan kept an eye on it: "Yes, but you need to use it first in the factory, you don't need to buy it, just take it back."

"Good." After all, it is still a mutually beneficial relationship.

"Do you have any ideas on how to assess?" Song Yuan asked.

"A little bit." Shen Shu squeezed her wrist and said what she thought, "The first level is to test them for their aesthetics. We also bring the fabrics. Let's test what fabrics each style will match. It's very important." After

listening to her, Song Yuan showed appreciation, which was very interesting, "What about the second level?"

"Technology!" Shen Shu continued, "Technology is the key, and it's made by poor and well-skilled workers. There is a big difference in clothes. Since we are making high-quality garments, we must have skilled workers."

"The third level is to test the speed. If the later sales increase, the speed is also the key."

This is Shen Shu's thoughts coincided with Song Yuan's thoughts except for the first pass.

Song Yuan

gave a final word: "Then do as you said." In the afternoon, the time for the assessment was up, and the workers who applied for Song Yuan basically gathered together.

Shen Shu found out that Sister Wang hadn't come. He didn't know why, and the others had a vague feeling of repelling Liu Mei.

Shen Shu knew the reason. She came closer to Liu Mei when she came to the factory, so they took Liu Mei as an imaginary enemy.

She glanced at Liu Mei worriedly, but Liu Mei smiled at her, reassuring her.

Song Yuan took the lead in talking about the rules, so that they can participate in the assessment with confidence. In order to be fair, she specially invited Director Hong to come and sit here.

With the presence of Director Hong, all the workers were relieved and at least they would be fairer.

Except for the first level, which was personally checked by Shen Shu, Song Yuan and Hong Zhencai came to check the other two levels. When the assessment was completed, the sky was already dark.

Liu Mei finally entered the small workshop dangerously, with irrepressible joy on her face.

Finally, Hong Zhencai delivered a speech: "Everyone has a hard day today. Those who are selected will go to work in the small workshop tomorrow. Don't be discouraged if you are not selected, you still have a chance next time."

"Everyone who participated in the assessment today can bring back half a metre of cloth. There is not much fabric, but it is okay to take home and make small clothes for the family."

This statement refers to the hearts of the workers, and the selected workers are happy, not only If the salary is high, you can get half a metre of cloth, and the workers who are not selected are also relieved of frustration and cheerful in their hearts.

Half-meter cloth is not much, but there are many things that can be made, especially since they are all good at making clothes and can play the role of fabric to the greatest extent.

Shen Shu admired Hong Zhencai's approach very much. This is the way of employing people. No wonder he can sit on the position of the head of a factory.

When going back in the evening, Shen Shu walked with Liu Mei. Because she was selected to go to the small workshop, Liu Mei was so happy that she jumped up.

"I'm so happy. You don't even know Shen Shu. I was nervous when I didn't start the assessment. Many people are better than me. I'm so afraid I won't be selected."

Shen Shu smiled and said, "You It's not bad. You're good enough to be selected."

Liu Mei jumped as he walked, "I bet my man that I would be selected, but he didn't believe me. I must slap the result when I go back.

Come on, let him underestimate me." " I dare not believe you, it will take him to sleep on the floor for two days." Shen Shu joked.

Liu Mei thought about it seriously, and felt that this proposal was very good.

The man Liu Mei, who was far away in Liu's house, sneezed and didn't know what would meet him.

Liu Mei is a very lively character, very familiar, Shen Shu is very relaxed with her, can not help but release the nature that was deeply pressed in my heart.

When he got home, Shen Shu still had a smile on his face.

He ran into Duan Xuelin's question: "Why did you come back so late!"

Shen Shu:? ? ?

"There is something in the factory, won't you go to bed first?"

Duan Xuelin said aggrievedly: "I have been waiting for you for a long time, waiting to tell you today's new knowledge, you won't come back and don't tell me."

His expression was really wronged, and Shen Shu felt a little guilty. .

She said softly: "I was wrong. I will tell you if I have something to come back later

next time ." "And next time?" Duan Xuelin lost his voice.

"Why not next time?" Shen Shu was puzzled, a little unhappy, "Why can't I have a next time? I also have my own business to be busy."

Shen Shu doesn't want anyone to control her and restrain her, she likes to be free. , So Duan Xuelin was very dissatisfied and unhappy just now.

Duan Xuelin said: "No, no."

Shen Shu said indifferently, and then went back to the house.

Leaving Duan Xuelin in the living room alone, he patted his head with some annoyance. He seemed to make her angry, but he didn't know how to coax her.