Untitled Part 7

Shen Shu was taken aback, not knowing why Shen Lan said that, but he nodded.

What she didn't know was that the original owner used to treat her little brother Lin Hongwei very well, and even if he had a bad life, he still had to satisfy Lin Hongwei, so Shen Lan was worried.

Shen Lan was going to the vegetable garden to pick up some dishes and come back to cook. Shen Shu wanted to follow along. He looked at the jade pendant and money in his hand. There was no pocket on his body, so he said: "Mother, these are still you first."

Shen Lan thought she still didn't want it and didn't accept it.

Shen Shu knew that she had misunderstood, and explained: "I don't have a place to put on my body. Put it here first, and you will give it to me when I leave."

Shen Lan was relieved and put the things back into the small box. Inside, he hid in the corner again.

When they came back from the vegetable garden, everyone in the Lin family had already returned, and Shen Shu also saw Lin Yongfu and his younger brother Lin Hongwei who were selling their daughter. Lin Yongfu sat in the corner and chopped firewood. Lin Hongwei sat down on a recliner, and Lin Pandi was beside him peeling apples. The apples were brought back by Li Guizhi to Shen Shu.

Seeing that Shen Shu came back, Lin Pandi rolled her eyes without raising her eyelids.

Shen Shu frowned, a little bit dissatisfied with Lin Hongwei's manners, it was more dissatisfied than Duan Xuelin, but he couldn't say anything.

Just about to ignore him going into the kitchen with Shen Lan, Lin Hongwei shouted to her, "Hey! Come and squeeze my legs." He

looked like a natural grandfather .

Duan Xuelin heard these words as soon as he entered the yard and couldn't help but pitifully glanced at his arrogant brother-in-law. He had never experienced a whip.

He glanced at the whip hung around Shen Shu's waist, walked to the side wittily, and didn't want to get a whip anymore.

Seeing that Shen Shu didn't respond, Lin Hongwei repeated it again, still extremely arrogant.

Shen Shu's eyebrows jumped, and he thought to himself that this is not her brother, but someone else's, and she can't fight.

Her father and her mother are affectionate, and her father is not willing to suffer from her mother, so she is the only junior in the Shen Mansion. She has no brothers or sisters, and she doesn't know how to get along with her younger brother. But if she has a younger brother like Lin Hongwei, she doesn't need to act. Father would never recognize it.

"Xiaowei, today is the day when your sister came home, how do you speak." Shen Lan said unhappily, and then looked at Duan Xuelin, "It happens that your brother-in-law is here today. He is a high school student and has taken the college entrance examination. You If you don't know how to ask your brother-in-law." "RanRanCome to the kitchen to help me." After finishing speaking, he took Shen Shu into the kitchen. Shen Lan knew that no matter what Xiaowei said, he would not refuse, but not today, today Duan Xuelin is still there, and Duan Xuelin cannot be dissatisfied with softness. Lin Hongwei glanced at Duan Xuelin disdainfully, unabashedly said; "What's so great about high school students, it's not the same as not being admitted to college, what stuff." Shen Shu, who had already entered the kitchen, didn't hear it, but he was right next to him. Duan Xuelin heard it clearly. He squeezed his fist, his expression dull and unclear, and released his fist a moment later. Lin Hongwei was right, he just didn't enter the university. In the kitchen, Shen Lan was afraid that Shen Shu would be angry, so she whispered, "Such softness, don't blame your mother for pulling you in. It's just that you are a elder sister. How can you follow Xiaowei in everything, let alone that the forest is still there? " Shen Shu was silent for a moment, nodded, and couldn't help thinking about what kind of person the original owner was. ... Shen Shu is good at cooking. At that time, the people in the Shen Mansion were dismissed. Only her and mother were left. Later, she learned to cook, but Shen Lan didn't let her cook. The Lin family's dining table is completely different from the Duan family's. Perhaps because of the large number of children, the Lin family's dining table is messier and noisier, and Shen Shu can't eat after only a little. After the meal, it was still Shen Lan who went to wash the dishes. Lin Hongwei looked at his father Lin Yongfu and said, "Father, Xiaoyue has to go back to the city to study and is short of money." Lin Yongfu sat on a chair and silently knit the bamboo basket, and said without raising his head when he heard this. Ask your mother."

"

Okay ." Hearing the conversation between the two masters, Shen Shu glanced at the reactions of everyone in the room. Lin Zhaodi and Lin Pandi didn't hang on top of himself, but Lin Niandi's dissatisfaction was on his face.

"She went to the city to study and care about what matters to you, you want Baba to give her money? Lin Hongwei, did you get kicked by a donkey." Lin Niandi hated iron for not making steel. "You didn't see what clothes our parents wear. Do you still have the face to ask for money? What kind of ecstasy did the vixen Su Xiaoyue give you so that you don't even care about your own parents." Lin Hongwei couldn't hear her saying that Su Xiaoyue was not good. "Xiaoyue is my object, what's wrong with my willingness to spend money on her? It's you, it's not the Lin family if you get married. What are you doing in our family affairs!" Lin Niandi looked at him incredulously, as if not. Thinking of him saying this back. Lin Hongwei didn't feel that he was wrong at all. Not only did he feel that he was not the Lin family if he married, but he also felt that it was only natural that they would give him money and things. A hand stretched out in front of Shen Shu, "Give me some money first, and the apples are delicious. Next time you come to get a few more, you are embarrassed to take them back if there are not enough stuffed teeth." Shen Shuchui Looking at the hands that stretched out in front of her, they were very white and had no calluses on them. They were completely different from the original body and Shen Lan, and even the hands of anyone present were rougher than his. "Hey, what do you see? Give the money quickly. I'm still in a hurry." Lin Hongwei looked fierce and ruined his otherwise pretty face. Shen Shu said unhurriedly: "I have no money, and I will not give you money. I am not obligated to give you money." Lin Hongwei looked incredulous, and suddenly realized that it seemed that Shen Shu had been treating him since he came back. changed. Seeing that his son was deflated, Lin Yongfu coughed heavily and said to Shen Shu in a low voice, "Don't forget who raised you so much. If it weren't for our Lin family, you would have been taken away by the wolf, let alone being able to Married to the Duan's family. Now Xiaowei asks you what's wrong with asking for some money, you are an unfamiliar white-eyed wolf!"

Lin Yongfu waited for Shen Shu to pay after finishing talking about it. This trick was tried repeatedly.

It's a pity that they will be disappointed this time.

Shen Shu's gaze flicked across everyone's face, and finally fixed on Lin Yongfu's simple-looking face, "It is my mother who raised me, not your Lin family!" She is not Lin, her surname is Shen.

"My money is only my mother can use, and you, no! Especially him!"

She started with Lin Yongfu, ran across Lin Zhaodi and Lin Pandi, and finally pointed at Lin Hongwei.

This is a group of vampires! Shen Shu thought.

From the moment she arrived at Lin's house, they looked at her like a lamb who had strayed into the wolf pack. Only Shen Lan really cared about her, and Lin Niandi really hated her.