Untitled Part 78

The boy was also taken aback when he saw Shen Shu, but he quickly laughed and said, "You are my aunt, I am Wu Yun."

Only then did Shen Shu match the boy in front of him with Wu Yun in her memory. Children grow up fast. Although Wu Yun is only eight or nine years old, he is already quite tall and has grown long, so Shen Shu didn't recognize him the first time.

"Xiao Yun, come in quickly." She hurriedly let Wu Yun in.

Shen Lan: "Xiao Yun, what's the matter with your child, did your mother scold you again?"

Shen Shu looked at Wu Yun and saw that although he was tall but thin, he knew that he was living well. Not so good anymore.

Wu Yun said: "No, I just came to see you, my mother took my brother to the city, and there is no one at home, so I can come to see you."

Lin Zhaodi knew that Wu Yun often came to see Shen Lan. She has been warning Wu Yun not to go to Shen Lan again. She feels embarrassed.

"Why didn't they go to the city? What about your dad?"

Wu Yun pursed his lips. "My dad has gone for a drink. He should not be back today."

"So you can't go home anymore." Shen Shu Straightforward.

Wu Yun little embarrassed, but Shen Shu telling the truth, he looked at Shen Lan said:. "Woman, I can not tonight the night you here, I'm leaving tomorrow morning,"

his mind some apprehension, only the usual Shen Lan can live in alone, but there is Shen Shu today. He glanced at this aunt carefully, a little worried.

He still remembers what happened when he was a child. It was the first time his mother and brother suffered a loss with his aunt. Later, every time his mother got angry with his aunt, he would scold him when he went back.

After all, Wu Yun is only a child, so even if he is mature enough, the expression on his face cannot hide from the two people present.

Shen Lan glared at him: "What are you talking about, I'm your mother-in-law, so if you can't live in it, the house is the same as before. You can just go by yourself. Your clothes are still there."

Wu Yun suddenly smiled: "Thank you, mother."

"You live here first. When your mother comes back tomorrow, your mother will talk about her, she doesn't look like a mother."

Wu Yun lowered his head: "No need for me, yes. I'm not like my brother."

Shen Lan wanted to say something, she just sighed heavily, Shen Shu stepped forward and rubbed Wu Yun's head, and whispered: "Quickly go to sleep."

"Thank you, auntie ." "Wu Yun thanked him.

Shen Shu smiled and shook his head.

When Wu Yun returned to the house, Shen Shu said helplessly to Shen Lan: "This kid seems to be a little afraid of me."

" Perhaps , it's because of your previous behavior." Shen Lan said, "Your eldest sister is too shameful, and Your eldest brother-in-law, really!"

Shen Shu actually didn't understand, "Why do their family dislike

Xiaoyun so much?" She knew Lin Zhaodi's temperament was the most patriarchal. It stands to reason that it should be good to Xiaoyun, why is it so? How about this?

Shen Lan and Shen Shu left the house. Shen Lan locked the door and said as he walked: "Xiaojiang and Xiaoyun are only one year apart, but they are very different. Xiaojiang is a treasure of the Wu family, and Xiaoyun is a piece of grass in the Wu family. . " "

When your sister after the birth of a small river and other small river wanted to grow up a little longer to have children, who know the accident had little luck, they had no milk after a little luck, you just feel bad sister small river, and later because of the small arms Suffering during luck, so your eldest sister has always disliked Xiaoyun."

Shen Shuran, it turned out to be like this, what about the other people in the Wu family?

"In fact, in the few years when Xiao Yun was born, his family treated him well, but Xiao Yun was not as good as Xiao Jiang's talkative and likable, and gradually he was ignored by the Wu family. I guess they have forgotten Xiao Yun. , This is not the first time this happened today."

Shen Shu didn't make any comments, because he had already arrived at the Lin family.

Shen Lan stepped forward and knocked on the door, and Lin Yongfu opened the door.

"Shen Lan? What are you here for? Didn't you say you couldn't come back?"

Lin Yongfu saw Shen Shu behind Shen Lan and sneered: "Why? He also took your baby and adopted daughter, a money-losing gadget, You are holding it in the palm of your hand. There is really a problem with your mind."

Shen Lan stared at him: "Just say another word and try it."

Lin Yongfu was taken aback . The Shen Lan he knew were all soft and weak, so there is no such thing as a look. His time.

"I'll get back what I have left, and I'll leave in a while."

After speaking, he pushed Lin Yongfu away and walked into the yard to find something. Shen Shu followed her closely.

Shen Shu frowned as soon as he entered the yard. How do you say it? The yard was very messy, as if it hadn't been cleaned for a long time.

When Shen Lan was still living here, he kept the house in good order every day, but now that he doesn't live here, it becomes very dirty and messy.

Shen Lan first looked for it in the house she used to live in, but couldn't find it.

"What else you didn't take away, didn't they all be taken away by the third child?" Lin Yongfu said next to him.

Shen Lan shook her head. At that time, she didn't expect that there was a small quilt wrapped in Shen Shu, so she forgot, but she was sure that she must still be in the Lin family, and she was not worried about being taken away by Lin Yongfu, and the quilt was nothing to them. use.

Suddenly, Shen Lan's inspiration flashed, and she looked at a small room next to her, and walked over there.

Shen Shu wanted to

follow , but was stopped. "Don't come in softly ." Lin Yongfu was a little furious when he saw her movements. He immediately shouted: "Shen Lan, what are you doing? There are all my mother's relics inside. What's yours!"

The small house was where Lin Yongfu used to live. Since his mother left, no one has been in the house. The piled up are all debris and everything.

Shen Lan ignored him, stayed inside for a while and came out, still holding something in her hand.

"This is not your old mother's, this is ours."

After speaking, Shen Lan took Shen Shu away, leaving Lin Yongfu's face blue and white.

"Mother?" Shen Shu was strange.

"I forgot. When Xiaowei was just born, his grandma took your quilt. I just remembered it."

Shen Shu took the quilt and looked at it. The quilt was red. , But after almost 20 years, the color has faded a bit, she touched the fabric, very good fabric.

"Take this and ask, if you are really a child of that family, they will definitely recognize this little quilt."

Shen Shu nodded, folded the little quilt and held it again, and went back with Shen Lan. Come back, accompany Shen Lan more.

"Mother, it's not a way for Xiao Yun to be like this all the time. Does he go to school?"

Shen Lan shook his head: "Your eldest sister only allows Xiao Jiang to go to school, saying that because the family has no money, Xiao Yun is not allowed to go to school. Go to work in the fields."

Shen Shu frowned.

... The

next morning, when Shen Shu got up, Wu Yun had already left. Hearing from Shen Lan, he got up early in the morning and left after helping Shen Lan for a while.

"Ruanruan, mother wants to help Xiaoyun go to school, do you think it's okay?"

Shen Lan told Shen Shu in a negotiating tone. Wu Yun came here from time to time. She felt sorry for Wu Yun, and she also had some money in her hand. Wu Yun goes to school.

Shen Shu shook his head: "The elder sister won't agree."

"What should I do? You can't always let Xiaoyun be like this, he is nine years old."

"Unless the Wu family completely gives up Xiaoyun, then you will be young. Yun has adopted it."

But it is not easy, Wu Yun is a boy after all, even if he is like a transparent person in Wu's family, it is not so easy.

Shen Shu comforted Shen Lan: "Mother, don't think about it. I think Xiaoyun is also very smart. Let's help out at ordinary times. If I ask you to buy a few more books, I will let him learn by himself. "

Shen Lan nodded helplessly.

Shen Shu stayed in Xiaolin Village for a few days, accompanied Shen Lan for a few days, and then returned to the capital.

She also brought a lot of melons grown by Shen Lan back, saying that Duan Xuelin also tasted it.

When Duan Xuelin received Shen Shu at the train station, he saw Shen Shu at a loss for the first time.

Shen Shu Duan Lin saw it jumped with joy, "here, here, woods Come on!"

"Here, you take your mother to the watermelon, a little heavy, but also easily broken, super hard to take over."

She must She cried out. She was holding back all the way along the way, for fear that a bump would break, and she was more careful than when she came back from the deep city with a marriage obedience.

Duan Xuelin laughed with a puff, quickly took the melon, and said amusedly: "As soon as you look at your small arms and legs, you know that you can't hold them."

Shen Shu clenched his fists and compared them behind him. He was afraid it was not. I forgot how I was afraid of her in the first place, itchy skin.

Duan Xuelin hurriedly told Rao, "Okay, okay, grandma, I was wrong. I was still holding the melon. If I fell for a while, it would be bad."

Then he continued, "Seeing you are in a good mood, do you have a clue?"

Shen Shu nodded. "Yeah, I got the little quilt when I was born. Then I will come to the door directly. There are jade and little quilts. If I am really, I should be able to determine my identity."

Duan Xuelin wanted to rub her head. But I couldn't make a move, I could only say: "Don't worry, I'll be by your side no matter what."

"Yeah." Shen Shu nodded.

At the same time, Shen Xiao also received a message from Jiang Cheng. He asked the person who went to Jiangcheng to inquire about the information to come back sooner than before, and informed Shen Xiao of the information that he had found.

Standing in the courtyard, Shen Xiao looked at the sky and his thoughts were a little complicated, as if a lot of information was telling him that Shen Shu was his daughter, but really?

Shen Nian appeared behind him, "What is my father thinking? Do you think about your sister? Any news?"

Shen Xiao didn't look back, "I know you are smart and can't hide from you."

"Then father, what are you struggling with? ? " "

I do not know in the end is not Shen Shu, only a fraction of the possible. "

Shen read helpless, how his father has always been to act decisively indecisive start up," What is difficult to directly paternity test on it, but trouble One point, it's okay to go abroad if it can't be done domestically."

Shen Xiao was taken aback. It seemed that for this reason, he was restricted. Since he can perform a paternity test, what else would he check?

"If you don't want her to know, just secretly, or tell her directly, why should my father struggle with such a simple matter?"

Shen Nian didn't understand.

Shen Xiao was a little embarrassed, he just didn't think about it for a while, how could he feel that he was stupid.

He coughed, "I know, I'm just thinking about how to do it." The

thoughts were clear, and he didn't say anything , anyway, he wanted to take care of his father's face.

At this moment, the door of the courtyard was knocked.