Untitled Part 30

Li Guizhi was shed to get to chickens and ducks eat, come see Shen Shu, quickly stop: "Do not come inside dirty."

Shed was full of duck feces droppings, although from time to time to clean up, but still not very clean, plus The temperature in the upper shed is high, and there will be a strange smell after a long time.

Shen Shu stopped and stood outside waiting for Li Guizhi.

Li Guizhi quickly fed the chickens and ducks, and came out to wash his hands before asking Shen Shu what was wrong.

"It's okay, just see if there is anything I can do here for my mother."

"What kind of work can I do here? You rarely come back. Take a good rest." Li Guizhi smiled and said, "Yes. Your little family in the city is dependent on you, you have worked hard."

Shen Shu shook his head: "No, no hard work."

Li Guizhi looked at her, and suddenly sighed, "I heard that Huaer said that I want to separate the family . It's up to you."

Shen Shu was surprised, and didn't know how Li Guizhi knew about it.

"My girl, I know, she has nothing to hide from you, and she will tell you everything." Li Guizhi smiled and said, "You don't persuade me. If there are more, it is better to separate."

Shen Shu shook her head, she didn't mean to persuade, it's better to separate.

Li Guizhi thought of something and whispered: "Also, you girl is too sincere. You still bring so many things when you go home. You have to buy everything you eat and drink in the city. There is no money. Is there enough money for him?"

"Enough, we spend a small amount." Shen Shu knew Li Guizhi was worried.

"No matter how small the cost is, it's in the city. Where can it be so small? Next time you don't allow it. You can come back, but you don't want to bring things."

Shen Shu nodded, "Okay, listen to my mother." At the end of the

day, Shen Shu helped Li Guizhi with a lot of things, until after dinner at night, Li Guizhi asked Li Huixiang to take Dongdongnannan to sleep first.

"Linzi, go and invite you Uncle Changren and Uncle Wu to come over." Duan Changliang said.

Duan Xuelin, who was about to sneak off, was suddenly stopped, looked at Shen Shu subconsciously, and Shen Shu asked him to go quickly.

Li Huixiang coaxed the good boy back, and Duan Xuehua closed the door. Li Guizhi said: "The third child's family is also back. Let's talk about the separation of the family."

Duan Xueshan and Duan Xuechuan panicked. I didn't mention it, I won't mention it again, I didn't expect to mention it tonight.

"Mother, do you really want to divide it?" Duan Xueshan's voice was low.

"Points." Li Guizhi was very firm, "While Lin Zi hasn't invited the captain over, let's talk about the others first."

Others? Anything else to say.

Everyone looked dumbfounded, but Shen Shu knew that he wanted to talk about Duan Xuelin.

Li Guizhi asked Duan Xuehua to carry her out of the small box on the bedside, and took out all the money and tickets in it.

"These are all the assets of our Duan family." Li Guizhi looked around at everyone, "Except for what I and your father earned, the others were handed in by your house, and I remembered them."

She took a small notebook from it . , There are densely memorized numbers on it, "Your mother, I don't know how to read, so your father wrote the bookkeeping, so I should recognize his words."

She handed the book to Duan Xueshan and let him read it first.

"Shanzi and your daughter-in-law will look at it first, and then pass it on."

Duan Xueshan turned a few pages and looked up at Li Guizhi incredulously. Is this true?

"Big brother, what's the matter?" Duan Xuechuan found something wrong with Duan Xueshan and asked strangely.

Duan Xueshan handed the notebook to Duan Xuechuan to let him read it for himself.

"How is this possible!"

Li Guizhi said in a deep voice, "What's impossible, do you look down on Lin Zi like this?"

"Otherwise, where do you think we spent the tickets? Lin Zi is lazy, but he doesn't owe us the Duan family."

There were surprises on the faces of several people. It was really unexpected that the younger brother who was known for his laziness could bring them to the family. With so many money tickets, they look different at a time.

"Lin Zi is a big risk. I didn't want to let you all know about it, but I'm afraid you will say that I am partial to the third

child , so let's just spread it out." "Lin Zi suffers a bit from the wedding night, just like your two rooms, he The money tickets given to me before the marriage belonged to the

father-in-law , and they belonged to their small family after marriage. I remembered it, and I can't go wrong. Let me first let you see, after a while, it's a good idea to separate the family ." Li Guizhi I stopped talking and waited quietly for Duan Xuelin to invite witnesses.

After a while, Duan Xuelin asked the captain Duan Changren and a five-successful uncle who was in his seventies to come back.

Duan Changliang stood up and helped the old man: "Uncle

Wu , can I trouble you to take a trip." Wu Shugong asked tremblingly, "Changliang, is there something serious that needs me and Changren to take this trip? "

Wu Shugong is the most senior person in the clan . It is the fifth uncle of Duan Changren's father, Duan Changliang, and Duan Changren is the captain of Jinjiang Village. It is best to invite Wushugong and Duan Changren to preside over the separation of the family.

Duan Changliang helped Wu Shugong sit down, and then said: "I would like to ask Wu Shugong to help us manage the separation."

"What?" Wu Shugong suspected that he was old and had a problem with his ears. "Are you going to separate families?"

"Yes. ."

Duan Changren pulled Duan Changliang, "Brother Changliang, how are you thinking about separating the

family ." "The children are all married and have their own families. It's time to separate the families."

Duan Changren looked around and found out. Except for Duan Xuelin and Shen Shu, everyone else showed a sullen expression.

He still persuaded him: "Isn't Lin just married? Now he is still studying in the city, how do you let him live after the division? Chuanzi's wife is about to give birth, without your care, can they be young people? Hua'er is still young and hasn't said a close relationship. It's really inappropriate to split the family at this time. Brother Changliang will think about it."

"Each has its own way of living, we don't care." Duan Changliang also made up his mind, "It's just that It's just a separation, and it's not breaking the relationship. We will take care of the ones that should be taken care of."

Duan Changren looked at Duan Changliang and then at Li Guizhi, knowing that they had made up their minds, sighed, and stopped persuading them.

Duan Xuelin is still in a daze, what has he missed, and why did he start to separate?

He stood next to Shen Shu and asked in a low voice what happened to Shen Shu's house.

"Just watch it quietly." Shen Shu motioned to him to be quiet.

In fact, it is easy to divide the family. Just divide the money ticket and the house into one. After the separation, they will do their own meals and work. This is considered to be a division of the family.

Wu Shugong once again confirmed to Duan Changliang that they really wanted to separate the family, instead of impulsively, and then presided over the separation.

"Nagaliang, how do you want to divide?" Wu Shugong asked.

Duan Changliang first said about the situation at home: "You just watched it too. Except for the money that your house has deposited with your mother, Zhong Gong has a total of 500 yuan, one for four, and each of the three parties will get one for the rest. I told you is a mother. " "

I can move with your mother, do not you raised himself a house, flowers and live with me. " " the

house is on three portions, a boss who lives in the eastern two The two in the west are for the second family, and the two in the middle belong to ours." Duan Changliang paused and continued, "because the third one bought a house in the city, the good houses in the family are not divided, and the small ones in the back Let the house be a place for them to come back later."

"The food in the kitchen is divided into four. The kitchen can be shared, or you can make another stove yourself."

Duan Changliang said about Wushugong's record, and finally took out four contracts, and then signed the names of each house, and then Wushugong and Duan Changren signed the names of the witnesses, and the separation was completed.

After Duan Changliang finished speaking, Wu Shugong asked, "There is nothing wrong, right? If there is no problem, sign and draw it."

Liu Juan raised her hand with her stomach upright: "It's fair to say that there is no problem, but there is a father you missed. What do you say about the money Sanfang owes Zhong Gong?"

"Oh, the third one borrowed 400 yuan from Zhong Gong to buy a house. They were also divided into four parts, 100 for each house, but because the house in the family was not allocated to the third child, ours One hundred is fine, so the third one only needs to pay one hundred each for the big room and the second room."

"Is there any problem with dividing like this?"

Liu Juan curled his lips, but finally didn't say anything. Anyway, they could divide up to two hundred. Many dollars.

Li Huixiang hadn't spoken since reading the ledger, and kept her head down, not knowing what she was thinking.

No one had any objections, so the separation of the family was decided. Wu Shugong also wrote the four contracts. Duan Changliang and several others also signed their names. This is a complete separation of the family.

Finally, under the witness of Wu Shugong and Duan Changren, Li Guizhi divided the money and other things equally.

After the separation, Duan Changren helped Wu Shugong and said to Duan Changliang: "You have just separated, there must be a lot of things. My father and I will go back first."

Duan Changliang nodded, "Okay, go to your house for a drink someday."

Duan Changren smiled. After answering, he left with Wu Shugong, and Wu Shugong's sigh could be heard at the door.

Wu Shugong and Duan Changren left, only Duan's family remained in the house, and they were silent for a while.

Duan Changliang sighed, "Although the family has been separated, the blood relationship has been cut continuously. You are all brothers. Let's take care of each other in the future."

"Okay, don't worry, dad, we will."

Duan Xueshan spoke first, and then Duan Xuechuan and Duan Xuelin also assured Duan Changliang that they were all brothers and would take care of each other.

"Okay, the home is over, and the time is too early, so

let's go back and rest." Duan Changliang and Li Guizhi sat with the people who had left a few rooms, looking at the cold room with no one, and chatting.

"Do you feel empty in your heart?" Li Guizhi asked.

Duan Changliang took out a cigarette stick, filled some shredded tobacco, asked Li Guizhi to light it up, and took a sip before he said: "There is nothing empty, children are all debts."

"The old man is a stable man who can take care of their little ones. home, I looked at the old three is not bad, both husband and wife can have a good future life will not be bad. "Li Guizhi paused," is her second child at home. " "

No matter what her second child, his wife is a carry clear

Yes , I don't know what will happen in the future." Duan Changliang shook Li Guizhi's hand to comfort: "The points are all divided, let's not worry about it. It's time to worry about the flowers, she is also big."

Li Guizhi nodded.

On the other side, Shen Shu looked at the decorations in the room with some emotion. She woke up here and will move out of here tomorrow. Live, Shen Shu guessed.

"Huh? What is this?" Duan Xuelin who was packing up suddenly touched something.