Untitled Part 55

"What do you want?" Shen Shu continued to ask.

Ye Shuhui jumped up from the sofa and said, "Make me a set of clothes for free." You

must know that Shao'an's reputation is no better than before. The price of finding Shen Shu to customize a set of clothes is not low, even if Ye Shuhui has the money. Can't buy a few sets yet.

Shen

Shubai glanced at her, "When did I miss your clothes?" Ye Shuhui came to her to customize her clothes. She hadn't collected more money, so why did she feel that Ye Shuhui was so short of clothes.

Ye Shuhui chuckled, "It's not that the clothes customized by you are so good-looking. If I don't have enough money, I would like to replace all the clothes in my closet with yours." You

must know the clothes made by Shen Shu, no matter what In terms of quality or other aspects, they have dumped a lot of clothes on the market. After wearing the clothes made by her, they basically can't see the clothes on the market.

"

Okay, I'll do it for you when I have time." She and Ye Shuhui were friends at first, and it was not difficult for her to make a dress for her a big favor.

Ye Shuhui was immediately very happy, holding Shen Shu's arm and not letting go.

Several people rested for a while, began to clean up, and then closed the door.

"Sister Li, wait a minute." Shen Shu stopped Sister Li, who was going back, and stuffed her with a set of skin care products. "You take this set of lotions with you."

Sister Li waved her hands again and again: "This can make it impossible. I can't do it!"

Sister Li knew how expensive this set of lotions was after selling it for a day. How could she accept it with peace of mind.

Shen Shu forcibly stuffed it into her hands, "What can't you bear, this is employee welfare, it's for you, and I have been busy for a day today, Sister Li will go back and rest early."

Sister Li refused, so she had to accept it. Determined to help Shen Shu work hard.

Sister Li was given a set of skin care products, of course Ye Shuhui's was indispensable, "This is yours."

Ye Shuhui did not refuse, but took it directly, and said that she would come to pick it up again when it was used up.

"Then I'll leave first, and the school should be closed a little later."

Shen Shu looked at the sky, "Or we will send you off, it's too late to be safe on the road."

The dormitory where Sister Li lives is very close to the shop. So Shen Shu didn't worry at all, but Ye Shuhui School was a little away from the shop.

Ye Shuhui shook her head and pointed to a figure standing outside under the tree, "Don't worry, my partner has come to pick me up."

Shen Shu looked outside and it turned out that it was Ye Shuhui's object. She had never seen Ye Shuhui's object, but she had heard of it. Ye Shuhui's target was also from the capital, but when she went to the countryside to work as an educated youth in Jinjiang Village, Ye Shuhui went to Jinjiang Village to find her partner.

Soon, Shen Shu withdrew his gaze, "Then I won't see you off."

Ye Shuhui nodded and left a sentence, "I'll come back tomorrow." Then he ran away holding the milk.

Suddenly, Shen Shu and Duan Xuelin were left in the store.

The two looked at each other, Shen Shu went to the cash box and took out today's profit, and then went back to the courtyard with Duan Xuelin.

The two talked as they walked, "Thanks for your hard work today."

Shen Shu didn't have classes all day today, but Duan Xuelin did have classes. He asked for leave to come and help.

"It's not hard, and I didn't help much." Duan Xuelin shook his head. In fact, it was mainly Shen Shu who were busy.

He sighed with emotion: "I didn't expect the business to be so good when I first started, so I don't need to worry about it anymore."

Today, Duan Xuelin is basically collecting money, and he knows how much he has made, so he feels that the business is good.

Shen Shu didn't think so, "Today is because it just opened, and everyone is very curious, plus there is a 15% discount, so there are many talents who come to buy, and it will not be possible in the future."

"But the product foundation is here, it won't be any worse."

Duan Xuelin just believed in Shen Shu for no reason, completely trusting her to take care of S&W.

Shen Shu smiled, excited in her heart, she couldn't wait to go back and count the money.

When they arrived at the courtyard, Shen Shu returned to the house first after the two had eaten, with today's income in his arms, and Shen Shu already wanted to know how much.

Duan Xuelin only came in later. After moving into the courtyard, there was an extra room, but no one mentioned it, and the two did not sleep in separate rooms.

When Duan Xuelin entered the house, Shen Shu was sitting on the bed and counting the money. He had already placed four stacks in front of him, and there was a thick one in his hands.

He sat quietly next to her and looked at her. The more Shen Shu's eyes were, the brighter he was. He didn't expect that the first day's income would be so impressive. No matter what happened later, it was a good start.

Finally, Shen Shu finished counting, a total of five stacks of money, each of which was 100 yuan, and there was still a stack of less than one hundred in his hand, which meant that their daily income was more than five hundred, which was far beyond. Shen Shu's budget.

Shen Shu looked at Duan Xuelin in surprise, "More than five hundred!"

Duan Xuelin was not surprised. He was so soft in receiving money today, more than five hundred was completely in his expectation.

He smiled and said, "It should have been like this. I haven't been idle all day. I would be surprised if it

didn't go a long way." It's not that Shen Shu has never seen so much money, just the two things she made for Mrs. Qi Clothes cost two hundred per piece. She was just a little surprised.

Duan Xuelin said jokingly: "Your family will make money. I think I will rely on you to raise it in the future."

"Yes, I will raise you!" Shen Shu said seriously, "There is S&W, Qiansi, Shaoan is here. , You can make money lying down."

Now Shen Shu's three industries are on the right track, and each of them is very profitable. Shen Shu said unceremoniously that she can now get as much money as she can.

Duan Xuelin was joking at first, but he didn't expect Shen Shu to answer him so seriously. He was moved for a while, but he really didn't want to let Shen Shu support him. After all, he was the man in the family, and he deserved to support the family.

Without hearing Duan Xuelin's reply, Shen Shu didn't care, and continued: "But we don't need anything now, I want to invest more."

She has more than tens of thousands of funds in her hands, and it is a waste to put it in her hands. , It's better to invest money to make money, but she hasn't figured out exactly what to do.

Duan Xuelin's eyes flashed, and he suggested: "Why don't you buy a house? The house will not depreciate and you can rent it out."

Shen Shu's eyes lit up, and she suddenly forgot. Now is a good time to buy a house. .

"Good idea, I'll pay attention to it later."

Shen Shu thought of the person they were buying the Jiangcheng house. It seemed that the person had received the news in advance before buying all the houses in that piece.

If it were not because Shen Shu had just passed through and had no money at the time, she would not only buy the house of Wen Qiulu, or two or three, but now that everything is over, she would not be disappointed. The room will be fine.

Shen Shu didn't know that there were countless people in her house, and she was facing the crisis of being robbed at this moment.

She is sorting the money and getting ready to collect it. The more than 500 yuan is not only hers, but also Wen Qiulu's.

Shen Shu specially prepared a small book, which recorded the daily income and expenses of the store, put it together with the money, and put it in a separate small box, separated from other income.

After finishing everything, Shen Shu turned his head and said to Duan Xuelin who was lying on the bed: "I have turned off the lights. I have to get up early tomorrow. Go to bed early."

Duan Xuelin said, "Be careful when you come over. Don't fall down. "The

bedroom is not well designed. The key to turn on the lights is at the door. After turning off the lights, you must feel dark. Duan Xuelin usually turns off the lights. That's why he mentioned.

Shen Shu was helpless, she was not a three-year-old child, and in fact, the room was not too dark, the moonlight came in through the window, and she was barely able to see it.

She just wanted to respond, not knowing what she was stepping on, she immediately rushed forward. Fortunately, she was about to reach the bed, and she rushed directly on Duan Xuelin and pressed it firmly.

Shen Shu was immediately stunned, this was too slapped.

"Is it okay? Does it hurt from a fall?" Duan Xuelin asked quickly.

Shen Shu shook her head. She was completely pressed on Duan Xuelin. She had nothing to do with herself. She slowly straightened up and asked, "Are you okay?"

Shen Shu just straightened up and Duan Xuelin moved aside. , It happened to touch Shen Shu's hand, and Shen Shu lost support for a while and fell down again. It was just such a coincidence that the two of them lip-to-lip, their eyes widened for a while.

The dynasty that Shen Shu once belonged to was very conservative. Even if she was not restrained, she was still affected. Duan Xuelin has always respected Shen Shu. the first time. Being stared straight at by Duan Xuelin, Shen Shu suddenly became thirsty and couldn't help licking his lips, as if he was encouraging Duan Xuelin. He suddenly became excited and held Shen Shu to deepen the kiss. Shen Shu did not resist, and even slowly began to respond. At the end of the kiss, Duan Xuelin gently placed Shen Shu beside him and adjusted his breathing while lying flat. His heartbeat was very fast now, and he even dared not look at Shen Shu. The same was true for Shen Shu, her face gradually reddening, not knowing if she was too excited today or for some reason, she was particularly bold. Thinking of what Wen Qiulu said last time when he came, and Xuelin's performance in normal times, Shen Shu couldn't help showing a shy smile. In fact, Duan Xuelin was very good to her, too good to be true. Shen Shu was not a wooden person, and she would naturally feel it, and she knew very well to herself that she had no feelings for Duan Xuelin. If not, she would not respond just now.

Thinking of this, Shen Shu quietly stretched out a hand to hook Duan Xuelin's hand, and was held by Duan Xuelin as soon as he stretched it out.

He said in a hoarse voice: "Go to sleep."

"Actually, it is possible." Shen Shu whispered, she was still a little shy.

Duan Xuelin didn't catch it for a while, "What?"

"Just forget it." She didn't have the guts to say it the second time.

Duan Xuelin realized this, putting Shen Shu's hand to his heart, and said in surprise, "Is it really possible?"

Regardless of whether he could see it or not, Shen Shu nodded slightly: "Aren't we just husbands and wives?"

She knew. Taking this step proves that she has no turning back, but she will not regret it. She believes Duan Xuelin, and Wen Qiulu is right, their progress is a bit slow.

Duan Xuelin didn't miss the hearing this time, and was very excited. He turned around and hugged Shen Shu in his arms.

... The

originally bright moon was gradually covered by dark clouds, and the room with some light was darkened, covering everything.

No dream for a night.