Untitled Part 44

"The second sister-in-law said that the mother took care of her when she gave birth to the child in confinement, and she had to let her mother take care of it, otherwise it would be unfair, and the mother was not at ease with the second brother and sister-in-law, so she gave her the job of taking care of the child. I took care of it, saying that it was one year old."

Duan Xuehua looked sad, because of this, her mother made up her mind to let her go to the city and didn't want her to stay at home.

Shen Shu probably knew what Li Guizhi was thinking about. Although the family was separated, they were all his own children. Liu Juan gave birth to his grandson. How could she be cruel and not take care of him.

Seeing Duan Xuehua still worried, she couldn't help but comfort her: "Mother has her own ideas, don't worry, you, the most important thing now is to go to work and make money for yourself."

Only when you have money, you can talk. Emboldened.

"Hmm." Duan Xuehua nodded heavily.

The next day, Shen Shu took Duan Xuehua to the textile factory, and asked Song Yuan for her to help arrange.

"Do you want to arrange to enter the small workshop directly?" Song Yuan asked.

Shen Shu shook his head: "According to the rules, even if she was allowed to enter the small workshop, she would not be able to keep up. When she was able to choose someone next time, she would go in by herself."

Now the small workshop produces clothes very fast , In addition, the workers in the small workshop are familiar with each other and have a tacit understanding. It is not easy to arrange people to enter at will. Basically, after a period of time, the assessment and selection of people will be arranged to enter the small workshop.

Duan Xuehua also nodded aside: "Mr. Song, you don't have to look at my third sister-in-law to give me special treatment. I am an ordinary worker, and everything is done according to the factory rules."

Song Yuan was also very happy to see her talking so well. She also doesn't like people who can't see their position.

"Then I'll arrange it for you in an ordinary workshop. Just like your Sansao at the beginning, did your Sansao tell you about the treatment of our factory?"

Duan Xuehua nodded: "I've talked about it."

She was worried about doing it herself. It's not good, so I entangled Shen Shu to clear up the work in the factory and have the confidence to get started.

Song Yuan asked someone to take Duan Xuehua to the workstation, and then went to the small workshop office with Shen Shu.

"Trouble Manager Song." Shen Shu thanked Song Yuan.

"It's not a troublesome thing, it's all through the formal procedures." Song Yuan waved his hand, "but your sister-in-law looks good, it's a good one."

Song Yuan originally thought that Shen Shu would give this opportunity to his family. , I didn't expect it to be given to my in-law's family.

Shen Shu smiled and did not speak. It was because of Duan Xuehua's character and gratitude that she gave this opportunity to Duan Xuehua.

In fact, several children of the Duan family were well educated by Li Guizhi. If the daughter-in-law worked for the sister-in-law in another family, she might feel that it was justified and would not pay back the money like Li Guizhi.

"Will you not come tomorrow?" Song Yuan asked.

"Well,

I'm going to school soon. I'm free to pack up and pack things." Song Yuan nodded, "This is your salary this month and the commission for the clothes in the small workshop. Knowing that you need money to start school, the director asked me to I'll give it to you first."

Shen Shu was not polite, and took it directly, "Thank you."

"When will Director Hong be free, can you arrange for me to meet?"

Song Yuan raised her eyebrows, wondering why she wanted to see the factory. Long, but still agreed, saying that it would be arranged.

After chatting with Song Yuan for a while, Song Yuan was busy. Shen Shu went to the design department and waited for Liu Mei to leave work outside the small workshop.

Liu Mei was off work as usual, but when she saw Shen Shu waiting outside the door, she jumped up happily: "Ahhh, Shen Shu, you are finally back."

"I miss you so much, you don't even know that I was late. The clothes are all you, do you miss me?"

Shen Shu smiled and said, "Glib tongue!"

"Why?" Liu Mei refused, "I really miss you so much, I can't eat."

"Eat two bowls every meal?" Shen Shu raised her eyebrows. She knew about Liu Mei. A two-bowl meal was very edible, but not fat.

Liu Mei stuck out her tongue.

"I invite you to eat, or not?"

"Go, of course I want to go." Liu Mei agreed immediately, "Where to eat?"

Shen Shu: "Go to my house, I will cook myself, this time I will go to Shencheng I secretly learned a lot of the special dishes over there and made them for you to try."

"Good, good." The

two went to buy the vegetables first, and then returned to Shen Shu's home. .

After the meal was finished, Shen Shu suddenly thought of something, "Don't you need to go back and talk to your house?" When he

mentioned it, Liu Mei's smiling face instantly pulled down, and he said in a low mood, "Needless to say, neither of them will see you. You have to care about me."

Shen Shu was surprised. She remembered that Liu Mei and his wife had a very good relationship, so why didn't they care about it anymore. Is this a conflict?

She didn't say anything, only greeted Liu Mei for dinner, and the two of them had a chat while eating.

"I heard from the people in the workshop that you are going to the capital to go to university? What they said is so mysterious, you and your man were both admitted by Beihua University, and they said that the principal of any school has come here. It's really fake. ?"

Liu Mei only knew that Shen Shu took the college entrance examination, but she didn't know her results. After the college entrance examination, she hadn't seen Shen Shu very much.

Shen Shu raised his eyebrows, and he could only say that there were gossips where there were people, and it was so mysterious when it was just too many.

She smiled and said: "You have said that you have heard, how can you believe it all."

Liu Mei blinked and couldn't believe it all, that is to say, there are still some that can be believed.

"Duan Xuelin and I were admitted by Beihua and went to school in September, so today is the last day to go to the factory."

Liu Mei knew that there would be this day when she knew that Shen Shu took the college entrance examination, but her own ears I still feel a little bit dissatisfied when I hear it, "Then you won't go back to Jiangcheng in the future?"

" Go back, my house is here."

Shen Shu's feelings for Jiangcheng are also very complicated. A place has feelings for it. Although the future may not be the place to stay the longest, it must be a hometown.

Liu Mei suddenly sighed in relief: "That's good, I thought you won't be back."

Shen Shu was speechless: "I was just going to school."

Liu Mei waved his hand, Jiangcheng is just a small county, not as good as the capital. Prosperous, many people will choose to settle down in the capital in the end.

Shen Shu smiled and bluntly stated her purpose: "You have been in the city since childhood. Do me a favor."

"What is the relationship between the two of us? Even if you speak, I will help if you can help!" Liu Mei stared. It seems to be complaining about Shen Shu's life.

"My little sister has also come to work in the factory, but Duan Xuelin and I are going to go to school. I feel a little worried about her being alone in the city."

Liu Mei was clear, patted her chest and promised: " Don't worry, leave it to me, you Take me to recognize it next time."

"You don't need to take too much care." Shen Shu added, "She basically has nothing to do with her work in the factory, but she is a girl who lives in the city, afraid that something will happen to us. It can't be done outside."

Liu Mei nodded: "It's okay. You can go to school without worry. My home is not far from here, so I can take care of it."

"Thank you." Shen Shu sincerely thanked.

For Duan Xuehua to enter the city, Shen Shu must ensure her safety. The only friends she met in the city were Liu Mei and Ye Shuhui. The others were clients. Ye Shuhui was also going to school. Liu Mei is left alone.

When Liu Mei was sent home after dinner, he happened to hit Duan Xuelin with Duan Xuelin when he came back. Shen Shu introduced Duan Xuehua to Liu Mei and saved another trip.

... In

Hong Zhencai's office, a burst of hearty laughter came from the room.

"Congratulations, Xiao Shen, you are the first college student in our factory."

Hong Zhencai's first words when he saw Shen Shu were congratulations, with a smile on his face.

"Director Hong is absurdly praised." Shen Shu was modest.

Hong Zhencai sighed: "This is not absurd. You don't know that since you were admitted to the university and the news of being accepted by Beihua University came out, the sales volume of our Qiansi has risen steadily, a lot. Everyone wants to put on the clothes in the university student factory."

Shen Shu smiled, without speaking.

"Xiao Song said you have something to do with me, just talk about it."

Without outsiders, Shen Shu went straight to the point: "Director Hong has been annoying lately."

Hong Zhencai raised her eyebrows and motioned her to continue.

"I heard a friend say that the above deliberately let go of the control of the major factories, the steel mill has already started implementation, and Director Hong should have heard of it."

After returning from Shencheng, Shen Shu went again. Lin Niandi's family learned from Zuo Chang that the steel plant had begun to slowly let go, and also learned that Zuo Chang had borrowed money to buy a share in the steel plant. Because of this, Lin Niandi also asked her to complain. afternoon.

After coming out of Zuo's house, Shen Shu wanted to ask Hong Zhencai.

Yi?

Hong Zhencai's expression slowly became serious: "Who did you listen to?"

"A friend."

Shen Shu's mouth was very strict, and Hong Zhencai couldn't ask, "It's just the steel factory's practice, and other factories don't know it."

"I don't believe it. Director Hong, you can't see that this is a trend anymore. The steel mill is the leader, and other mills are going to happen sooner or later."

"It's hard to tell." Hong Zhencai is also an old fox, just doesn't swear.

Shen Shu was not in a hurry, and continued: "The director does not have to lie to me, I am sure I can come here with full confidence."

"I'm not here for anything else, just say it straight. If you really want to put down the shares, I want to buy a share into our Qiansi Textile Factory. I don't know if Director Hong is willing to give me this opportunity."

Hong Zhencai was taken aback, "You are quite ambitious."

"This is natural." Shen Shu smiled slightly. "I have been in our factory for a while, and I am very confident and sentimental to our factory, so I want to step in, but I don't know if Director Hong will give me a chance."

Hong Zhencai was silent for a moment, and then said. "How much can you take out?"

Seeing him showing signs of letting go, Shen Shu made a gesture, and then said,

"I've done everything." "There is no specific notice yet, and I will keep it for you when there is a notice. . the "

. Shen Shu sigh of relief, carrying a heart put down," then Xiexie Hong director of the "

Hung Chen only smiled and shook hands with her, joked:" but if you really into the factory Stock, you can't be so leisurely, you have to treat Qiansi as your own home."

Shen Shu also laughed: "With Plant Manager Hong, you general, I'm still at ease."

"You girl. , The ghost is very slick." When the

talk was over, Shen Shu said goodbye to Hong Zhencai with a smile, and left the textile factory.

Hong Zhencai looked at her leaving figure, sighed, and sat on the office chair. After a while, he moved and took out an envelope from the drawer.