Untitled Part 63

"What's the problem?" Shen Shu frowned.

Seeing that Shen Shu was scared by herself, Wen Qiulu smiled and said: "The guests all said that the product is used very well, but there are too few types."

Nowadays, men's skin care products only have a cleansing product, and there is no female skin care product. Comprehensive and rich product cosmetics.

Shen Shu exhaled and stared at Wen Qiulu slightly, "It's none of my business. What about your group of researchers, let them study and study."

The small factory that was once acquired by Wen Qiulu is now well developed. Yes, no matter how many branches you open, you can supply it, and this year Wen Qiulu also recruited a lot of researchers, who opened a very high salary, specializing in cosmetics. At that time, when the research department was first established, Shen Shu visited it once and told them all of his own experience. Later, he completely let go of the research work. Wen Qiulu smiled helplessly, "Just take this opportunity and let's go to the factory to have a look. You are not here all day long. I probably don't know that there is a boss like you." "I don't know, I don't know, it's not a big deal, I just wait and get the money. Haha." Shen Shu laughed, not worried at all. Wen Qiulu disagreed with her point of view, "I still want to see." Shen Shu was helpless, and finally decided to go to the factory with Wen Qiulu tomorrow. She did not live in the dormitory of Shenzhen University. The school has access hours. The dormitory is not convenient for doing things, so she just can't live. Don't forget that Shen Shu also has real estate in Shenzhen. She got rid of Wen Qiulu and helped her buy it, leaving a room to live by herself. The others are rented out. However, the plan couldn't keep up with the changes. The next day, Shen Shu wanted to go directly to Wen Qiulu. Whoever thought that the students of Shenzhen University would lead them to understand Shenzhen University. Shen Shu couldn't refuse, let alone that she was still an exchange student in this industry. The person in charge of, so I can only release Wen Qiulu pigeons. It was not until the afternoon that Shen Shu had time to find Wen Qiulu. She went directly to the store, and the two agreed to meet in the store.

"Welcome to S&W, what kind of products do you need, I can recommend it for you."

As soon as Shen Shu arrived in the store, a smiling shopping guide greeted him.

Shen Shu looked around and shook his head at her, "I don't buy anything, I'm looking for your boss." A

hint of surprise flashed in the eyes of the shopping guide, but he still had a smile on his face, making Shen Shu wait a moment.

While the shopping guide went to find Wen Qiulu, Shen Shu was observing the product placement in the store. The Shencheng store, like the Capital store, also has a makeup trial area. At this moment, there are two beauties trying on makeup.

Every shopping guide at S&W knows how to make up. Even if they don't know how to make up at the beginning, they will learn it later. In a cosmetics shop, if the employees in the shop do not make up and have bad skin, how can they attract customers to buy? So S&W staff rules The first is to go to work in bags.

Soon, Wen Qiulu came out. She had just been thinking about things in the small warehouse.

As soon as I saw Shen Shu, I started to complain: "Why did you come here? You let my pigeons out all morning."

Shen Shu smiled helplessly, "I didn't expect it either."

Wen Qiulu snorted, and then gave Shen. Shu introduced, "This is the manager of our deep city store, Wu Li, Xiaoli, this is another owner of S&W, Shen Shu." After

introducing the two to each other, Wen Qiulu looked at Shen Shu and said, "Look at you. , I don't come often, and the store employees don't recognize you."

Shen Shu helplessly, isn't she here.

Wu Li was the shopping guide who received Shen Shu. She worked at S&W from the beginning. Later, because of her excellent work performance, Wen Qiulu was promoted to the store manager of the Shencheng store.

A hint of surprise flashed in Wu Li's eyes. She had always known that S&W had two bosses, but she had never met Shen Shu, so she just didn't know each other.

"Hello, Boss Shen." Wu Li bowed to Shen Shu and concealed the curiosity in her eyes.

Wen Qiulu is a very approachable boss. She will come to the store if she is okay and mingle with the staff in the store, so everyone likes her, but the boss of Shen Shu, Wu Li is not familiar with, and she doesn't know what her personality is. Dare to be too presumptuous.

Shen Shu smiled: "Hello, I heard your boss say about you, saying that you are very capable of work."

Wu Li suddenly squinted and was very happy. No employee doesn't like to hear the boss praise herself.

Wen Qiulu did not take Shen Shu to the factory, but took her to another street.

"What's wrong, what happened?" Shen Shu couldn't help asking when he saw Wen Qiu's expression dignified.

Wen Qiulu pointed to a newly opened store on this street and let Shen Shu look at it.

Shen Shu took a closer look and found nothing special. The only special thing is that this shop is also a cosmetics shop and its name is Aimei.

"Why, are you still worried about going with you?" The

cosmetics store is not only the S&W family. They knew for a long time that they are not the only one in China, but they are confident.

Wen Qiulu shook her head: "I'm not worried about my peers, but I'm worried about this one."

Shen Shu was strange.

"You also know, knowing myself knows the enemy in all battles, so I know very well about the cosmetics stores in Shenzhen. I will pay attention to every new one, and this one has attracted my attention."

Wen Qiulu explained to Shen Shu: "This The home opened yesterday. This morning you released my pigeons. I came to this store to experience it. This experience gave me a clue."

Shen Shu: "What?"

"This store's The decoration style and products completely imitate ours." Wen Qiu showed a solemn expression, "especially the products!"

"Everyone in this line of business will protect their own formula very well. Basically, each store has a formula, and the products will feel different. But this store is different. I bought a basic skin care product this morning. They are exactly the same as ours, and their prices are cheaper than ours."

Shen Shu also took it seriously, she knew what it meant.

"Especially, our newly launched products are also available in other homes, but we just changed the name."

This sentence awakens Shen Shu like a bomb. If we say that the early products love beauty, then there is. Maybe he bought it back and researched it and produced it himself, but they also have new products on the market, which is a problem.

You know, S&W's new products have only been on the market for less than half a month, because I don't know how effective they are. Only the Shencheng store has it, and other branches have not yet started.

S&W stores don't have products yet, but others have them. Doesn't this explain the problem?

Shen Shu and Wen Qiulu looked at each other, and said in unison: "There is an inner ghost."

And this inner ghost is most likely a person in the factory.

The two looked here for a while, and then left.

"What should I do? Can I just eat this dumb loss?"

The people in the factory who secretly leaked the formula would certainly not let it go, but what about the store like Aimei?

Shen Shu was a little helpless, "The evidence is insufficient. We all know that they used our formula, but the evidence is too little. After all, we have no evidence to prove that the formula belongs to us only. They can say that they researched it by themselves. Who knows?

I ran into someone else." "I had already applied for a patent." Wen Qiulu said angrily, "I wanted to apply for a patent after I was done for a while. Who knew that happened."

"Patent?" Shen Shu was a little bit. Confuse.

Wen Qiulu explained to her, "It is to prove that this thing is exclusive to us, and that other people need to use it, we must get our consent, and even give us money. When I knew it, I wanted to apply for a patent for our formula, but I forgot. "

This is the first time Shen Shu has heard the word patent.

"But it seems that I don't pay much attention to these. I also heard it at that time, so I had this idea."

Don't you pay attention to it?

Shen Shu's eyes flashed, "Is it troublesome to apply for a patent?"

"It will be a little troublesome, but it's okay." Wen Qiulu has learned about it.

"Then there is a way."

Wen Qiulu was stunned, "What?"

"You just said that many people don't pay much attention to patents, so we can apply for a patent for ourselves, and use the law to deal with the plagiarism of beauty."

Wen Qiulu It's a good idea. It's really their technology anyway. It's just applying for a patent. After they apply for the patent, Aimei can't use it. If they don't listen, it's a violation of the patent right. .

Wen Qiulu became more excited as she thought about it, and she wished to prepare now, but she was held back by Shen Shu.

"Let's go to the factory first to know who has leaked the formula. Otherwise, once the news of our patent application is leaked out, Aimee will know it for the first time. At that time, we will be in trouble if we want to apply for a patent. "

Wen Qiulu thought about it, and went to the factory with Shen Shu.

S&W's factory was originally a small factory in the suburbs. Later, Wen Qiulu rented a piece of land around and expanded the factory. It can be said to be the largest factory around.

"The building over there is the R&D department, and the other is the assembly line of the workshop, you know." Wen Qiulu introduced to Shen Shu, "Behind it is a newly built dormitory building where all the employees in the factory live. ."

S&W's welfare has always been good, so as to win over people.

Not long before they came, a bald man ran over with a small stomach, he was Wen Qiulu Renming's factory director, Chen Weimin.

"President Wen, why are you here? Don't tell me in advance that I can pick you up."

Suddenly saw Shen Shu standing next to Wen Qiulu, and was immediately surprised, "President Shen is also here."

Chen Weimin came in a hurry, with a forehead. Sweating, at first glance, he ran over in a hurry after receiving a message from the guard.

"We just came to stroll around, we don't need you."

Chen Weimin wiped a sweat, and the two big bosses came over to stroll around. They were definitely not just strolling around casually, they just came to inspect the work.

"I'll stay with me. You can ask me if I have something."

Wen Qiulu didn't say a word, she acquiesced, she looked at Shen Shu, "Ashu, where do you want to go first?"

Shen Shu thought for a moment, "Let's go to the R&D department to take a look. Well, I haven't been here much."

She has seen the employees in the R&D department, but has not seen their work area, and the formula has been leaked, most likely in this department.

As soon as Wen Qiulu rolled her eyes, she understood what Shen Shu meant. She also thought so. Only the employees in the R&D department were exposed to the complete formula, and the employees on the assembly line did not know the complete formula.

Chen Weimin and the two decided, took them to the R&D department, first went and put on three sets of sterile gowns before they could go in.