Untitled Part 19

"Sansao, wait for me."

Shen Shu turned around puzzled, only to see Duan Xuehua ran back to his house first, and came out with a bag after a while.

She stuffed the bag into Shen Shu's hands, "Sansao, I have also saved some money in the past few years, but not a lot. Take it for emergency." The

bag is stitched together with rags and looks a little old but very clean. Shen Shu squeezed the bag and could feel the money inside.

As soon as he looked up, Shen Shu saw Duan Xuehua's gaze, full of concern.

She smiled and returned the bag, "No, you have to take the money."

Duan Xuehua was anxious: "It's useless to put it here, but you are different. You and the third brother are in a hurry to use the money. Although it is a

little bit less, it can be anxious." Shen Shu shook his head: "I still have some money in my hand, plus the money I borrowed from home, it is enough, no need to take your money anymore.

And who Saying that you don't need money, girls should still have some money in their hands, so they have the confidence to buy anything they want."

Duan Xuehua stopped talking , she just wanted to help Shen Shu.

"Okay, don't worry, Sansao knows it in my heart." Shen Shu advised, "After two days the house will be finalized, I will take you to the city to have a look."

"Okay!" Duan Xuehua nodded vigorously, "I You can also help Sansao to clean up."

Shen Shu nodded with a smile.

Suddenly, she thought of something, "By the way, I brought you a piece of cloth from the city this time. You go to my house and see, how about making your clothes?"

They go to the city not just to find She also bought a lot of things for the house. She suddenly saw the cloth for Duan Xuehua, and then she paid for it. Of course, Duan Xuelin paid the ticket.

Shen Shu could see that Duan Xuehua actually liked the dress Ye Shuhui wore last time, but it didn't show it.

Also, Ye Shuhui's red dress in the gray-green-grey-green countryside is really dazzling and novel.

"Did you buy it specifically for me?" Duan Xuehua was a little surprised.

"Yes, I think that cloth is very suitable for our little girl, so I bought it back. You go to my house, I will measure the size for you, and then make you a skirt. The little girl grows up and has to learn Dress yourself up."

Duan Xuehua is only sixteen this year, at the same age as a flower, but because he has been helping the family, he has never been serious about dressing up.

Shen Shu measured Duan Xuehua's size, and then began to think about what style of clothes to give her. It would definitely not be as eye-catching as Ye Shuhui, which is not suitable for wearing in the village.

In the end, I decided to make a half-sleeved dress. The waistline was slightly closed, and the skirt was a little below the knee. When designing, Shen Shu unconsciously added some ancient elements. Fortunately, it was commensurate and not obtrusive.

Making clothes is a big project, and it can't be done overnight. Shen Shu just drew the design drawings first, and then worked on it slowly.

...

At the time agreed with Wen Qiulu, Shen Shu and Duan Xuelin went to the city again, this time only the two of them went.

I've been here last time, so it was easy to find this time. Compared with the last time I came here, it was a bit deserted. This time there were a lot more people, and it seemed that they were all leading the house.

Duan Xuelin was a little surprised, "Where did these people come from? Come here to buy a house?"

Seeing these people, Shen Shu's eyes twinkled, which proved that she had not guessed wrong, and the future value of this piece of land is definitely not. Low.

At the door of Wen Qiulu's house, Shen Shu saw her holding her baby while talking with a man, and when he approached, he heard Wen Qiulu's voice.

"I said not to sell!"

"Why are you so ignorant of what is good or bad? You don't sell for six hundred dollars. Six hundred yuan is enough for you to buy a few!" The man became a little angry, "I think you are alone. Bringing a child to give you such a high price, no one else has it."

Wen Qiulu sneered: "Then you go find someone else to buy it, anyway, I won't sell this house."

She is about to leave Jiangcheng, and she is not afraid of offending others.

Her attitude was so firm that the man had to leave with a sigh three times at a time.

Wen Qiulu turned her head and saw Shen Shu, "Hey, when did you come, you didn't say anything."

Shen Shu touched his nose, "Just when you were talking, I'm sorry to hear you."

" What's the matter? It's okay, come in quickly." Wen Qiulu waved her hand indifferently.

Shen Shu followed her into the house and looked at the environment inside the house. It was more popular than last time, but only a small part of it changed.

Looking at Wen Qiulu again, she no longer had the decadence she had when she first met, and she has a lot of energy.

The three of them sat down, and Wen Qiulu gave them two glasses of water.

"You have discussed it, do you want to buy it?"

Shen Shu nodded and rubbed the cup. "Why didn't you just sell it to that person? He offered a very high price."

"But I promised you first." Wen Qiulu took it for granted. Said, "And who knows what they bought in the past, or sell it to you at ease." The

house is earned by a man Wen Qiulu, and even if she wants to sell it, she will sell it to someone she can trust.

Shen Shu first said: "But our bid might not be so high."

"It doesn't matter." Wen Qiulu said with a smile, "Well, four hundred and five, including the house and my job for you."

Wen Qiulu is an educated youth from the south. But she was unwilling to be in the country all her life, so when she was recruiting for a textile factory in the city, she seized the opportunity to pass the exam and went to the city.

Later, I met her man Zhang Yong and married him. The two supported each other all the way. Zhang Yong taught at school and worked in a textile factory. Unfortunately, an accident broke this beauty.

"You must have a job when you come to the city. I happen to have a job in a textile factory. Rather than leave it to the group of people in the Zhang family, I should give it to you."

Shen Shu didn't expect this kind of unexpected joy. There were some surprises. She was thinking about coming to the city first, and then slowly groping to make money.

But now Wen Qiulu has directly given her a clear path, and she can also stabilize the hearts of Duan's parents.

"Five hundred, four hundred and five is a bit less."

This is Shen Shu's idea not to let Wen Qiulu suffer, and it is not expensive to buy a house and work for five hundred.

Wen Qiulu was a little surprised. It seemed that she had underestimated it. There were not many families that could give out five hundred at a time, but she did not refuse. She also needed money when she went back, so she agreed directly.

After the talk was over, the two looked at each other and decided to do it right away, first to transfer the house.

Duan Xuelin was a little dumbfounded. He seemed to be a display, and when the two of them got up, he also got up.

After thinking about it, Shen Shu said to Wen Qiulu: "Let the child stay at home and let him watch."

Wen Qiulu thought that they wouldn't be going for long, so she agreed.

So...

Duan Xuelin held the ball in his arms stiffly and watched the two leave, as if left behind.