Untitled Part 57

When Shen Shu asked, Duan Xuehua nodded heavily. She came to the capital this time to find Sansao for something.

Seeing that Duan Xuehua's expression was not right, Shen Shu comforted her: "What's the matter? You speak slowly."

"It's because of Sansao, your house in Jiangcheng City." Duan Xuehua explained what happened after Shen Shu and the others left. Road come.

"At that time, Sansao suggested that I open a shop. I thought about it and decided to open a clothing store, so I bought the goods from Qiansi, renovated the first floor, and opened it like this."

Shen Shu nodded. Mentioned in the letter.

"In fact, at the beginning, I was very worried, worried about the bad business, but I didn't expect that the business would be very good as soon as the store opened. When the store opened, it would make hundreds of dollars a day, and when it was small, there were dozens, so I quit. Working in a textile factory, concentrate on managing the shop."

Shen Shu nodded again. She could imagine that although the street was deserted at first, after the reform and opening up, the whole street will soon become a commercial street.

Duan Xuehua suddenly smiled bitterly, "Maybe it's because of this, that's why I have something to do."

"I don't know where the second sister-in-law knew about my shop in the city, and you also know that the store is the third sister-in-law, you provide it for free. For me, the second sister-in-law came to the city, and she has been living in the city for the past two days."

Duan Xuehua did not mention the fact that Duan Xuehua opened a clothing store, and even Li Guizhi didn't know about her second sister-in-law. Suddenly I knew, and I went straight to the store.

Shen Shu asked, "What does she want?"

She had already left Liu Juan behind, but she suddenly jumped out to be a demon.

"I want a house." Duan Xuehua said bitterly.

Shen special squint squinting: "a person of her father and mother do you know with brother??" "In

the beginning was the Yisow a person to take the kids over, I informed the father and mother behind, but with Mother The second brother can't control her either."

Duan Xuehua hesitated for a moment, and continued: "Actually, there have been many changes in the family during this time. The eldest brother made furniture at home and sold it in the city. He made a lot of money. Now he is planning to go to the city with his sister-in-law. I rented a shop to sell furniture."

"Second brother is not idle either. In his spare time, he used a lot of farm tools and irons. When the eldest brother came to sell in the city, the second elder also followed. , But..."

Although Duan Xuehua didn't say anything behind, Shen Shu also knew what was behind.

"But the second sister-in-law doesn't think it's okay, it's unfair that the eldest brother makes too much

money ." Duan Xuehua nodded, and that's what the second sister-in-law thought.

Shen Shu sneered. Liu Juan's temperament remained the same as before, but she didn't want to think that no matter how much she earns, she is her own ability. What's so unfair.

The ironware business is not better than the furniture business, but if you manage it well, it will definitely not be worse.

"What happened later?"

"Second sister-in-law was unreasonable, but her sister-in-law was not easy to provoke, and she broke her skin with her. Now the relationship between the two families is quite stalemate."

Duan Xuehua sighed, it is actually the hardest to get caught in the middle. It's her mother, her palms and backs are all fleshy, so she doesn't care who is standing there.

"I didn't please my sister-in-law, so my second sister-in-law focused on me, and came to my shop to make a fuss, asking me to let her out of the house to do business with her."

Duan Xuehua was also forced to do nothing. After all, she came to find Shen Shu alone. After all, the house belonged to Shen Shu, and she was just borrowing it.

Shen Shu nodded slightly: "I see, I will take you to play in the capital in the past two days, and I will go back with you in two days."

"But I'm worried..." Duan Xuehua stopped talking.

"Don't worry, did you lock the house when you came out?"

Duan Xuehua nodded. She took advantage of the second sister-in-law to be pulled out by the second brother and locked the door and left, because the second sister-in-law was in the city and didn't leave. The door is closed.

Thinking of something again, Duan Xuehua looked at Shen Shu earnestly and said: "Sansao go back this time and draw up a contract with me by the way. I also have money in my hand now, so I can rent the house completely."

"Two days have passed since this matter . Besides."

Duan Xuehua nodded. She made up her mind no longer to take advantage of the third sister-in-law. Her brother had settled the accounts, not to mention that the only contact between him and the third sister-in-law was the third brother.

Shen Shu was thinking about this too. Although she was pretty sure that Duan Xuehua was not an ungrateful person, he still understood the truth of Sheng Mi En fighting Mi Chou, but he still had to think carefully about how to do it.

In the evening, Duan Xuelin came back from school and was shocked to see Duan Xuehua, but he was also very happy.

Shen Shu took Duan Xuehua to play in the capital for two days, then asked for leave from school and returned to Jiangcheng together.

Duan Xuehua was a little embarrassed and said: "I blame me for delaying your study."

"There is nothing to delay."

She has been studying at school for almost a year. For the past year, the school teachers have not hidden their privates. The knowledge has been taught to Shen Shu, and it can be said that she has a very thorough understanding, the worst practice. It is precisely because of this that Shen Shu's request for leave is very well approved.

"It's not thousands of silk clothing store boss segment of it, you are far out of the back door, I said two days how you shop did not open it, but also thinking several sets of clothes to buy it."

Arrived in streets mouth, you Someone recognized Duan Xuehua.

Snowflake segment responded with a smile: "It's two days things do not open the door, it opened two days."

"OK good, wait till you open the door I want to buy clothes, section boss can give me a little cheaper ah !"

Duan Xuehua said with a smile.

Seeing the exchange between these two people, Shen Shu couldn't help but smile and said, "My little girl is now the boss."

Just now Duan Xuehua's answer surprised her, and she knew that Duan Xuehua couldn't go there.

But in front of Shen Shu, snow or segment that young girl, she was shy scratched his head: "not as Sansao, Sansao do not praise me."

"Do not sell ourselves short, you are great," Shen Shu said. To be honest, "Is the name of your clothing store called Qiansi?"

She only knew that Duan Xuehua had opened a clothing store, but she didn't know that the name of the clothing store was Qiansi.

Segment snowflake nodded, said:. "In fact, I'm one of thousands of silk agents, the factory has opened his own clothing store, basically not getting goods to another clothing store, and I stick a Sansao be your blessing,"

she It wasn't that I didn't think about getting goods from other manufacturers, but the quality of clothes from other factories is not as good as Qiansi. And she has worked in Qiansi for a period of time, and she has feelings for Qiansi, so she just took Qiansi directly. Silk's goods are Qiansi's agent, and the money she makes is also hers anyway.

Shen Shu also knew that Qiansi Textile Factory had its own clothing store, but she didn't know too much about it. Duan Xuehua only knew about it.

In Shen Shu's three careers, Shaoan spent the most effort, followed by S&W, and Qiansi was the least concerned, just waiting for dividends.

She touched her chin, saying that she hadn't given Qiansi the design drawings for this season, so she might as well take a trip to Qiansi while she is back.

When he arrived at the door, Duan Xuehua looked around and no one breathed a sigh of relief.

Shen Shu didn't understand: "How do you feel like being a thief?"

"Sansao, don't you know that Ersao was out of sight in the past few days. I don't know when she appeared from the side." Duan Xuehua was frightened.

Shen Shu chuckled: "Okay, I'll solve your problems when I come back. What's the use of hiding? We have to face it up." I'm

not afraid of Liu Juan coming, but I'm afraid she won't come.

Duan Xuehua scratched her head and smirked. She took out the key and opened the door on the first floor, which looked like a clothing store.

Shen Shu walked forward and found that there were a lot of wooden shelves in the house with clothes hanging on them, and the small room was cleaned up by Duan Xuehua and used as a fitting room. There was also a full-length mirror at the door for customers to try on.

Duan Xuehua was one step behind her, "I found the shelf for my eldest brother. It is just right for hanging clothes." The

more Shen Shu looked at it, the more surprised

she was , "Are you designing the furnishings in the house?" Duan Xuehua nodded, it was her. I designed it myself, and I feel comfortable looking at it.

"You did a good job." From

the perspective of the designer of Shen Shu, Duan Xuehua designed the entire shop very comfortably. No wonder her business is doing well and doing well.

But there are still shortcomings, she suggested: "You can try to hang less clothes on each shelf, the effect will be very good."

"Hang less clothes?" Duan Xuehua thought about this proposal carefully.

"Yes."

Now there are three long shelves in the house, and the clothes on each shelf are close to each other, densely packed, and it does show all the clothes in the store, but it does not show the characteristics of each piece of clothing. .

"You have all the clothes densely packed together like this. Not only can you not see how each piece of clothing is, but it is also easy to wrinkle. If you put it loosely, the effect will be much better."

After looking at it, he said, "Maybe you can. Make a few shelves with different heights and layers to look good."

Duan Xuehua carefully considered the feasibility of Shen Shu's proposal, and finally decided to do what she said, "I changed it in the past two days, and I couldn't open the door anyway. It's just time to re-decorate."

Shen Shu nodded, she was just a suggestion, what to do to see Duan Xuehua, after all, the store belongs to Duan Xuehua.

On the second floor, Shen Shu found that her room was still there. It was exactly the same as before she left, but there was no dust. He knew that it was being cleaned frequently, and he was very moved.

Shen Shu also noticed that the sofa in the living room showed signs of someone living in, and the quilt was still on it.

"This is?"

"It's not the second sister-in-law. She stayed at home for several days, and the second brother couldn't take her back. The second sister-in-law wanted to live in your room, but I stopped her and she slept on the sofa. I was anxious to find you, so I forgot to clean up."

Shen Shu twitched the corners of his mouth, never expected Liu Juan to be able to do this. This sofa is so hard that she would definitely have a sore back and back after sleeping all night. Being able to sleep for several days is also impressive.

"Sansao rushed to the car for a day, let's take a rest. I clean up your house every day and it is very clean. If you don't worry, I will clean up again." She

said that she was going to clean up the house for Shen Shu, and Shen Shu quickly stopped it. , It's already very clean.

"I just saw it, it's very clean, thank you little girl."

Duan Xuehua smiled and said that it is not troublesome. She just hopes that the house is clean and tiring every day.

After talking to Duan Xuehua, Shen Shu went into the house and prepared to rest for a while. When she had enough energy, she was going to go directly to Liu Juan. She has never been a passive person. She prefers to take the initiative and settle things early. .

But what Shen Shu didn't expect was that before she went to Liu Juan, Liu Juan found her by herself.