Untitled Part 11

Li Guizhi was pulled over inexplicably, "What are you doing? I have to clean up, what do I want to say in hiding?"

Duan Xuelin looked around with his head shrinking, and then whispered to Li Guizhi, "Mother, don't you think Is Shen Shu weird?"

"What's weird?" Li Guizhi glared, "Lin Zi, tell me the truth, are you still thinking about not spending time with your daughter-in-law? You'd better give it to me. With this thought, your wife is such a good person, what else are you dissatisfied with?"

"Oh, no." Duan Xuelin felt unclear. "I went to Xiaolin Village today. You know everyone in their village is Said that Shen Shu is a very weak person, look at the current Shen Shu, there is no such thing as weak!"

"And she can cook the kitchen when she cooks, but I heard that Shen Shu is very good at cooking. How can you not even know that the firewood that has retired is stuffed into another stove."

Duan Xuelin said truthfully, even he who has never been in the kitchen knows something that Shen Shu doesn't know?

He lowered his voice and leaned into Li Guizhi's ear and said, "Mother, did you think she was possessed by something dirty?"

Li Guizhi did not speak, but stared at Duan Xuelin inexplicably.

Just when Duan Xuelin thought she believed it, Li Guizhi copied the broom next to him and hit Duan Xuelin.

"Oh!" Duan

Xuelin jumped suddenly, "Mother, what are you doing!" "I'm making you nonsense! Want to die, right?" Li Guizhi tugged him to prevent him from running away, "You have forgotten how the village head grandson died. Do you dare to talk nonsense, I will let you talk nonsense!"

Speaking of grandma's death, Li Guizhi still has dim sums with lingering fears. Grandma is a goddess in Jinjiang Village. She was often pulled out for criticism/fighting because of the four olds in the past few years. The young man was gone, and no one dared to mention any ghosts or gods since then.

Duan Xuelin also remembered, and then said: "I just doubt it."

"Fart! I think you are just making excuses!"

Li Guizhi didn't believe it at all, "You said your wife is not like before, and you don't want to think about why, marrying you who doesn't care about it, if she is not stronger, can she survive? The clay figure still has three points of anger. , Just like you, it's not too much to be mad at you!"

"You said, you don't sleep in the house on the day of your wedding, and when you come back the next day, you drove her back to her family. After being driven back by you, how can she gain a foothold in her natal family or in the village? Have you ever thought about all of this?"

"I..." Duan

Xuelin had nothing to say, "Then what did she say about cooking in the kitchen." Li Guizhi turned over. A blank eye: "You really have nothing to do and think too much. It's just an accident. You don't know our kitchen. The food you made is not bad!"

Duan Xuelin seemed to be persuaded, but he always felt something weird. .

"Get out of here, don't get in front of my eyes!"

One night, there was nothing wrong with each other, and all those who should go to work after breakfast the next morning, only Duan Xuelin and Shen Shu were left at home.

Duan Xuelin had never worked, and so did Shen Shu, so Shen Shu stayed to supervise Duan Xuelin's studies.

Seeing that he wanted to sneak out, Shen Shu said coldly: "Stop!"

Duan Xuelin suddenly lost energy, and said dissatisfied: "You can't see it, I'm sure I can come back before my father and them come back. , Then you can say that I only need to study for a day."

He doesn't like to study, and he can't pass the exam.

"No." Shen Shu

refused to let him go, "A gentleman treats people with sincerity." "I am not a gentleman." Duan Xuelin mumbled.

Shen Shu didn't hear it. She went into the room and took out Duan Xuelin's book and put it on the table in the yard, calling for people to study.

Seeing that there was no way to escape, Duan Xuelin slowly walked to the table.

Although he said that he didn't want to learn, his whole person changed as soon as he got the book.

Looking at him like this, Shen Shu was a little dazed, as if he saw the Duan Xuelin she knew.

Duan Xuelin, who is serious and respectful, is obviously her fiancé, but looks like her elder Duan Xuelin.

It is precisely because of him that Shen Shu can stay in this era with peace of mind, because she knows that Duan Xuelin can settle her mother well, and the only thing she can't worry about in that era is her mother.

"Hey, why did you get me the books from junior high school? Do you look down on me so much?

Anyway, I also graduated from high school!" Well, very well, the two are still different.

Shen Shu returned to his senses in an instant, glanced at the junior high school math book in front of him, she just took out a book she couldn't understand.

"You can review it, review the past and learn the new." She said flatly, "There is still something to learn."

Duan Xuelin stared at her for a while, then suddenly smiled: "I'm afraid you don't know what book you are holding. Huh? I forgot that you haven't read a book. I guess you can't understand it."

Shen Shu suddenly said seriously: "I think you are right."

"What, what?"

"Since you understand everything ." , Then you can definitely be a teacher, what do you think of me as an apprentice?" She said very seriously.

Duan Xuelin got overwhelmed.

Finally, Duan Xuelin started teaching Shen Shu from elementary school with a daze.

"Why do you suddenly remember that you are going to study?"

Shen Shu casually found a reason, "Second sister-in-law said that I am not worthy of you, so I will work harder."

This next paragraph Xuelin was even more dazed.

"What does the symbol in front of this number mean?"

When Dongdong and Nannan were under the pressure of their sister-in-law to study, Shen Shu was by the side, and they also learned Arabic numbers. She had to admit that these numbers were very convenient to use.

Duan Xuelin glanced at it, "That's a minus sign, that is, a minus sign will be added to a number smaller than zero, indicating that this number is a negative number."

"Well, in short, if I owe you a dime, then it must be written as -0.1."

He took a pen and wrote a number on the paper.

Shen Shu understood, "If it is greater than zero, add a positive sign, is that right?"

"Yes, yes, but usually the positive sign is omitted." For

a while, only Shen Shu asked questions in the small courtyard . The voice of Duan Xuelin and Duan Xuelin's answer, the atmosphere is rare and harmonious.

When Li Guizhi came back, he saw such a scene, and he was very relieved, and his eyes became more loving when he saw Shen Shu.

Shen Shu saw her first, "Mother."

"I didn't disturb you, you continue, I'll go cooking."

Duan Xuelin looked up and found that the sun had reached the top of his head, and it was already all morning before he knew it.

"I'm going to play." He left a word and ran away.

Li Guizhi yelled and didn't stop, but looked at Shen Shu with a little embarrassment, "Lin Zi is really, he will run out after eating."

Shen Shu smiled and said, "Let him go, he's very hard."

Teaching forever Tired than studying.

"What's so hard about him? Isn't it just reading a while, how easy it is to work in the field?"

Shen Shu shook his head and said nothing, Li Guizhi didn't need her to respond.