Untitled Part 56

Early the next morning, Duan Xuelin woke up first, saw Shen Shu who was still asleep, smiled softly and got up.

When I was in bed, I saw the bottle falling on the ground. This should be the culprit who caused Shen Shu to fall last night, but Duan Xuelin would also like to thank this bottle.

He picked up the bottle and put it back in place, then went out to wash and cook.

Without waking up Shen Shu, he brought the food to Wen on the stove, and then went to the store to open the door with the key.

It was supposed that Shen Shu got up early this morning and went to the store to open the door, but before she got up, the more Duan Xuelin was reluctant to ask her to get up, so he went by himself.

Not long after the door was opened, Sister Li and Ye Shuhui came over, seeing that it was Duan Xuelin instead of Shen Shu.

Ye Shuhui asked, "Where is Shen Shu?"

"She is a little uncomfortable, and she is coming here late. The shop is bothering you two."

Sister Li quickly said, "This is my job."

Soon, the three of them got busy. Yes, Shen Shu's guess was correct. The traffic on the second day was much less than the first day, but the business was still very good.

The sun gradually rose, and Shen Shu also woke up from his sleep, opened his eyes a little blurred, and saw the bright sky outside, suddenly sat up in shock, a little annoyed.

As soon as I got up, I found Duan Xuelin's note left on the table.

"Breakfast is warm on the stove, take it slowly, come to the store in no hurry, there is me in the store."

Seeing the content on the note, Shen Shu smiled sincerely, and his heart was very warm. Breakfast was cleaned up again before going to the shop.

She was not busy when she arrived in the store, Ye Shuhui was the first to see her, "Aren't you feeling sick, why did you come here?"

Shen Shu turned his eyes, knowing that this was an excuse Duan Xuelin had made for her, and smiled. Said: "It's better, I'm here."

Ye Shuhui nodded, and looked strange at Shen Shu's face. She was obviously uncomfortable. Why did she feel that her cheeks were so rosy, and she didn't know if it was an illusion, she always felt that Shen Shu was a little more beautiful.

She looked at Shen Shu's expression again, thinking it was the effect of skin care products, and decided to use the lotion that Shen Shu gave her every day.

Duan Xuelin had just moved a box of goods out of the cubicle and saw that Shen Shu was coming. He immediately put the goods down and walked to her, asking with concern: "Why don't you sleep longer? Is your body still uncomfortable?"

Shen Shu's cheeks blushed. , Immediately shook his head.

Duan Xuelin was still a little worried, and instructed: "Then you don't do heavy work. If you feel uncomfortable, just sit and rest."

Shen Shu nodded.

Today was not as busy as yesterday, and the three of Duan Xuelin were completely settled. Shen Shu went to the cubicle to study new products.

Yesterday, the words of the uncle gave her inspiration, she can develop a skin care product suitable for men, which will definitely bring S&W to the next level, but he has been in contact with women who are suitable for men. Yes, it is very difficult for her.

Even if there are difficulties ahead, Shen Shu has to give it a try, maybe he will succeed.

In fact, if S&W does it now, it is not enough to rely on Shen Shu to develop products alone. After all, one person's energy is limited, and Shen Shu has other careers that cannot be completely tied to S&W. And S&W's products are relatively single. If it can't launch new products, it will be difficult for S&W to make breakthroughs.

Shen Shu has asked Wen Qiulu to pay more attention to talents in Shencheng. Once she finds suitable talents, she must win over S&W, and she is also paying attention to talents in the capital, but before that, S&W's research and development work is still Shen Shu.

After spending a day, Shen Shu didn't think of a reason. She didn't know where to start, so she could only put it aside for now.

It's just that this matter has always troubled Shen Shu, and he has carried some on his face.

"What are you thinking?" Duan Xuelin asked, "Speak out and see if I can help you."

Shen Shu did not hide it, and said directly: "I am going to develop a skin care product for men, but I don't know where to start."

Duan Xuelin's eyes flashed, he couldn't help touching his face, and then looked at Shen Shu. The smooth, white and tender skin agrees with her very much.

Seeing that Shen Shu was a little worried, he made a suggestion: "Perhaps you can listen to the Chemistry Department of our school."

"Chemistry Department?" Shen Shu tilted his head, a little confused.

Duan Xuelin nodded: "I know that your current products focus on skin nourishing, and many of them are made with Chinese herbal medicine, but even so, they are part of the chemical products."

When Shen Shu started making skin care products, Duan Xuelin was beside him. Looking at it, he naturally knew what materials were used. Later, he also learned about this in school. Many chemistry departments can develop cosmetics.

"You can go and listen to it, maybe it can open up your mind."

Shen Shu's eyes lit up, and then it dimmed. The worst thing she learned was physics and chemistry. When she went to the chemistry department to listen, she wouldn't even read it. Don't understand.

Duan Xuelin seemed to see through her thoughts, and comforted: "Don't worry, your chemistry is not too bad, you just haven't been in touch with it, and it's not for you to study it and become an expert, just to listen."

Shen Shu was startled, it was her. No matter how difficult it is, she is not a master who can't get through when she encounters difficulties. If she is a mere chemistry, can she still be trapped?

Shen Shu's eyes became brighter and brighter, and his whole body exuded a confident light.

Duan Xuelin looked at Shen Shu like this, and couldn't hide his excitement. He just liked her like this.

Three busy days passed in a flash. After get off work that night, Shen Shu left Sister Li and Ye Shuhui.

She suggested: "I have been busy for three days, let's all have a meal together."

Ye Shuhui and Sister Li glanced at each other, but did not refuse.

Shen Shu chose the place. Instead of choosing a state-owned restaurant, she found a small private restaurant with special capital home-cooked dishes.

After a meal, the hosts and guests enjoyed themselves, and Shen Shu also gave out a small red envelope to Duan Xuelin alone, which was a reward three days before the opening.

"Li Jie, the next store will trouble you." Shen Shu towards Lee said Tuesday, "I usually have to attend class, not much time in the store, could help place not many."

"But Except for these three days, other times should not be too busy. I will be in the store when I have time."

Three days before the opening, there are discounts, so the flow of people is large. When there are no promotions, the flow of passengers will come down. Now, the income of these three days is also decreasing sequentially, so Shen Shu is not worried about being too busy at all.

Sister Li hurriedly said: "No trouble, no trouble, no trouble, how easy the work in our store is."

This is the truth. There is not much work in the store, so I will entertain a guest to explain to the guest. No one's. At that time, I can sit down and rest, which is already very relaxing.

Shen Shu smiled and said that it was not easy to be easy, sometimes it was more tiring to be busy, but fortunately she would come to help when she was out of class.

...... After the

S&W Capital Store was on track, Shen Shu went back to school to attend classes. Not only did she have to take classes in the design department, she also went to the chemistry department to audit.

As expected, Duan Xuelin didn't make a mistake. After going to the chemistry department to listen to a few classes, Shen Shumao suddenly started. Although it hasn't been developed yet, he already has some clues.

Just when Shen Shu and the others had a smooth life, an unexpected person arrived at the Capital Railway Station.

"Shen Shu, someone is looking at the school gate."

Shen Shu was cutting his clothes, and suddenly he was a little dazed when he heard someone looking for it, and couldn't figure out who it would be.

After arriving at the school gate, Shen Shu realized that the man was actually Duan Xuehua.

"Little girl!?"

Shen Shu walked up to her and asked with some doubts: "Why did the little girl come to the capital? Don't say anything in advance, I'll pick you up."

Duan Xuehua shook his head and said, "I can come alone, but I don't want to. Excuse me and your third brother."

Only then did Shen Shu realize that Duan Xuehua was different. Compared with the young and immature before, Duan Xuehua is now a bit more mature and can dress up.

She keenly discovered that Duan Xuehua's clothes were the styles she provided to Qiansi. It was no surprise that she thought that Duan Xuehua had opened a clothing store and was picking up goods from Qiansi.

"Sansao, I didn't delay your study." Duan Xuehua asked uneasyly.

Shen Shu returned to

his senses, smiled and shook his head: "Don't bother, go, I'll take you home first. If your third brother knows that you are here, you will be very happy." Duan Xuehua pursed his lips and glanced at Beihua. At the entrance of the university, he followed Shen Shu back to the courtyard.

"Have you eaten on the road? Are you hungry?"

Shen Shu didn't immediately ask Duan Xuehua what she was going to do in the capital, but she knew very well in her heart that Duan Xuehua would not come here for no reason, especially when she didn't bring anything with her. It seems to have come in a hurry.

Just as Duan Xuehua wanted to shake his head and say that he was not hungry, his stomach groaned. For a moment, he was a little embarrassed and his face was blushing.

Shen Shu smiled and said: "Sit and rest for a while, I'll get you something to eat, and I'll talk about it later."

"Just do whatever you want, Sansao, don't make too much trouble." Duan Xuehua said quickly.

Shen Shu nodded, and then went to the kitchen to make brown sugar and egg soup for her.

After Shen Shu left, Duan Xuehua was looking at the house. He only felt that the furnishings in the house were very exquisite. He didn't dare to move at all when sitting on the chair, for fear of messing things up.

How could the third brother and sister-in-law live here? Is it rented?

Duan Xuehua has many questions in his mind.

Shen Shu made the brown sugar eggs. As soon as he entered the door, he saw Duan Xuehua sitting restrained. He put the brown sugar eggs on the table and said jokingly: "What? The little girl is unaware of Sansao. Don't be restrained, just take it as it is. It's the same at home."

Duan Xuehua immediately shook his head: "I just think everything is fine here. I'm afraid of breaking something."

"It's all dead, it doesn't matter." Shen Shu smiled and comforted her, "There is nothing left at home. , I just made some brown sugar eggs for you, and eat them first, and we will eat other things when your third brother comes back in the evening."

"This is very good, no trouble."

Wait until the snowflakes are finished and filled. After she got her stomach, she asked, "Sansao, is this house rented? Will it be expensive? You are not short of money, and I made a lot of money in my shop."

At that time, Shen Shu took her into the courtyard house. , Duan Xuehua has been thinking about this problem all the time.

"This is bought. We don't need money. The little girl keeps the money for her own use."

Duan Xuehua opened her mouth when she heard Shen Shu said that she bought the courtyard. She knew that the courtyard was definitely not cheap.

At this time, Shen Shu asked: "What's the reason for the little girl to come in a hurry? Has something happened at home?"