Untitled Part 66

"I said, don't worry about my business, I know it myself! You can take care of Yueyue for me!"

Shen Shu was playing with Xiaoyueyue, and suddenly heard Wen Qiulu's super loud voice in the kitchen, as if she was there. Quarrel with Wen's mother.

Xiao Yueyue was frightened and hid in Shen Shu's arms, staring at the direction of the kitchen with her round eyes, and whispered: "Godmother, are mother and grandma arguing?"

"No, your mother just has a louder voice."

Whether they are quarreling or not, in short, you can't let Xiaoyueyue know that Wen Qiulu and Wenmu are the closest people to Xiaoyueyue. If the two quarrel in front of Xiaoyueyue, Xiaoyueyue will definitely feel uncomfortable.

She believed that Wen Qiulu and Wen's mother also knew the truth, so apart from the sound that Wen Qiulu didn't stop just now, she didn't hear anything else, let alone Shen Shu still here. Not long after, Wen Qiulu walked out carrying the food, Wen Qiulu was behind her, Shen Shu clearly saw Wen Qiulu's face is very bad, Wen Qiulu's face is also dissatisfied, it seems that they just talked in the kitchen It wasn't very pleasant, but now they all endured it and didn't show it. As soon as Xiao Yueyue saw Wen Qiu showing up, she jumped from Shen Shu's arms, and ran to Wen Qiulu's side, trying to hug her thigh. Wen Qiulu quickly stepped away, "Yueyue, my mother is carrying the vegetable, and it was sprinkled for a while." Xiaoyueyue stopped obediently, and looked at Wen Qiulu pitifully, her little eyes were distressing, at least Shen Shu couldn't stand it. Shen Shu stood up and took the food from Wen Qiulu's hand and put it on the table, and said, " Yueyue likes you so much, are you willing to refuse others?" Wen Qiulu turned around and saw that Wen's mother had already eaten the rest of the food. After it came, she was fine, squatted down and hugged Xiao Yueyue , "Yueyue baby, did the godmother bully you?" She gave Shen Shu a look. Shen Shu:...

Xiao Yueyue shook her head, holding Wen Qiulu's neck tightly with both hands, and a trace of distress appeared in Wen Qiulu's eyes.

Shen Shu is helpless. Children are actually the most sensitive. They can easily perceive the emotions of close people. Although they can't express them, they actually know it in their hearts.

Wen Qiulu and Shen Shu

looked at each other , and she was very clear in her heart, but she immediately smiled and said, "Isn't it your godmother that bullied you?" Mother Wen glanced at Wen Qiulu unhappily, thinking she didn't listen to her words, she looked at it with regret. He glanced at Shen Shu and said with a smile: "Little Shen, sit down, don't listen to Lulu talking nonsense."

Shen Shu shook his head and smiled: "I know Qiu Lu 's temperament."

Several people took their seats. All acquaintances are not so particular, sitting around the small round table, Xiao Yueyue is next to Wen Qiulu, on the other side is Shen Shu, and next to Shen Shu is Wen Mu.

"Taste this shrimp, boiled to retain the original flavor, it tastes very good with this sauce." The

deep city is close to the sea, and the most important thing is seafood, so Wen Mu's skill is to make seafood.

Shen Shu took a sip of the place very much, and then said: "It's delicious, Auntie is really good at craftsmanship."

She is telling the truth, the boiled shrimp does not have too much seasoning, and it retains the original fragrance and deliciousness of the shrimp, even if it does not stick to the sauce. It is also a delicious dish, with a different flavor when dipped in sauce.

It's not that she has never eaten seafood, but the seafood in the capital is far less delicious than in the deep city, and the craftsmanship is a bit worse than Wen Mu.

There is no one who doesn't like to listen to good things, and Wen's mother is no exception. Hearing Shen Shu's praise, Wen's eyes disappeared, and she asked Shen Shu to eat more, and said that she would continue to make it for her next time.

If it were in the past, Wen Qiulu would have teased when she saw Wen's mother like this, but because of the unpleasant trouble in the kitchen just now, Wen Qiulu just glanced at it and didn't speak, and fed Xiao Yueyue.

Mother Wen was very happy, how pleasing to Shen Shu, the relationship has been pulled in a lot, and said with a smile: "Little Shen, are you married yet?"

Shen Shu was taken aback, and then said: "I

'm already married." Wen said that it was a pity that Wen's mother had said that if Shen Shu hadn't gotten married, she would introduce someone to Shen Shu, but she would have gotten married so early.

Wen Qiulu snorted coldly: "The couple is ready for dry cleaning. A Shu got married just as an adult, so don't give her an idea."

Shen Shu glanced at Wen Qiulu awkwardly and motioned her not to talk nonsense.

Mother Wen was taken aback, feeling uncomfortable, "What are you talking about, this girl?"

Wen Qiulu snorted coldly, she just couldn't understand Wen's attitude of giving people a good match.

This snort made Wen's mother irritated and asked Shen Shu to comment, "Little Shen, don't you know how disobedient this girl is? Marry yourself out, and come back home to introduce the person at that time."

"Who knew that this girl would marry herself without saying a word , so she should marry as soon as the person is gone, and she came back with her child in disgrace. Now, what did you think of her picture? I thought that she worked hard alone and introduced her to her, but this girl was unwilling." The more Wen said, the more angry she pointed at Wen Qiulu and said: "Don't look at it either. Your current conditions, second marriage, and a child, it's good to find someone who doesn't dislike you. What else is unhappy about you." Shen Shu understands now, just because of this in the kitchen, it was noisy. Get up, she is also very helpless and understands Wen Qiulu's mood very well. Wen Qiulu said that she will not marry again in the future, so she will concentrate on her career to raise Xiao Yueyue. Shen Shu thinks this is good, if not because She also thought about the appearance of Duan Xuelin. Wen's mother was obviously waiting for Shen Shu's approval. Seeing Shen Shu not speaking, she was anxious, "Xiao Shen, did you say that Auntie was wrong?" Shen Shu glanced at Xiao Yueyue, who was nestled in Wen Qiulu's arms. , Said softly to Mother Wen: "Auntie, what you said is correct, but it is not what Qiu Lu wants now. She has her own ideas and knows what she is doing."

Wen Qiulu raised her head and glanced at Mother Wen, look, my girlfriend, I understand, she won't agree with you.

Mother Wen was a little embarrassed, "I can't tell you but you can't tell you." At

that moment, Mother Wen seemed to have lost some energy. Shen Shu and Wen Qiulu looked at each other, not knowing what to do. The milky voice rang.

"Is grandma looking for a father for Yueyue?"

Mother Wen's eyes lit up, "Yes, there will be one more person to accompany Yueyue at that time, do you want

Yueyue ?" Wen Qiulu was very upset with Wen Qiulu. Why did the two of them have to do with Xiao Yueyue? She was very embarrassed just to pull Shen Shu into the water, "Mom."

Mother Wen didn't care what she thought in her heart, she just thought Xiao Yueyue was A breakthrough, as long as Xiaoyueyue let go, then Lulu will definitely agree.

However, Xiao Yueyue did not fulfill her wish. She bit her lip and whispered: "But I don't want a new father, I only want my mother."

Wen Qiulu felt warm, hugging Xiao Yueyue and said: "There won't be a new dad, only mom and Yueyue. Yueyue is good."

"There is also a godmother." Xiaoyueyue added.

"Okay, take my godmother with me."

Wen Qiulu tenderly kissed Xiao Yueyue's forehead, and then said to Wen's mother: "Mom, I can rely on you for some things, but some can't. Besides, Yueyue is still young. She doesn't know anything, don't involve the child."

Mother Wen was stunned for a moment, and she could sense that Wen Qiulu was really angry, and she didn't dare to say any more, she was quiet.

The meal ended in silence. Wen's mother wanted to take Xiaoyueyue back to wash and sleep, but was stopped by Wen Qiulu. She said to Xiaoyueyue, "Would you like Yueyue to live with Godmother?"

Xiaoyueyue watched. After looking at Wen Qiulu, she looked at Shen Shu again, and nodded.

Wen Qiulu said yes, and then took Xiao Yueyue's clothes to Shen Shu and sent them out.

"Yueyue will trouble you all night."

Shen Shu nodded. She knew what Wen Qiulu meant. She thought for a while and said: "Talk to auntie, don't quarrel."

Wen Qiulu reluctantly smiled: "I see, she is My mother, what can I do."

Every family has hard-to-read sutras , and Shen Shu can't say anything. It seems that both of them are people who won't give up, and they don't know how to solve it.

"I wanted to treat you to a good meal, but I didn't expect it to be on the stall and didn't make you happy. I'm sorry."

Shen Shu said nonchalantly, "It's nothing, are we friends?" The

two looked at each other. With a smile, everything is clear.

Shen Shu went home with Xiao Yueyue in his arms, Wen Qiulu watched for a while and turned back. She handed Xiao Yueyue to Shen Shu, and she was able to have a good talk with Wen's mother.

Wen Qiulu thought that when she was about to hand Xiao Yueyue to Shen Shu just now, the wounded eyes of Wen's mother felt a pain in her heart, and she almost couldn't hold it back, but she still held it back because of the conversation at this moment.

On the way back Shen Shu, Xiao Yueyue held Shen Shu's neck, "Godmother, mother is not happy."

"Xiao Yueyue knows that mother is not happy?" Shen Shu was a little surprised.

Xiaoyueyue nodded, "Grandma treats Yueyue very well, but mother is also good, Yueyue doesn't want to make her grandma unhappy, and

she doesn't want her mother to be unhappy." Although Xiaoyueyue was a little vague, Shen Shu knew what she meant. Comfort her: "Yueyue, don't worry, your grandma and mother will be happy. When you go back to Yueyue tomorrow, you can see your happy mother and grandma. Now go back to bed with your godmother, don't think about anything else, OK?"

Xiaoyue Yue nodded and lay on Shen Shu's shoulder.

Shen Shu sighed silently, Xiaoyueyue is very smart and very precocious, but it makes people very distressed.

Holding Xiao Yueyue, stepping on the black shadows on the side of the road, and moonlight paving the way for them, Shen Shu suddenly missed Duan Xuelin a little, and didn't know how he was in the capital?

Actually, what happened in Wen's house today is not unfamiliar to Shen Shu. It often happened when she hadn't crossed it, but it was Duan Xuelin and his mother who were involved.

In the previous life, Shen Shu and Duan Xuelin were unmarried couples, but Duan Xuelin never admitted, even if he saved her even if he taught her a lot.

Later, the old lady of the Duan family was in a hurry and sent someone to invite her to dinner at the Duan family. She began to urge Duan Xuelin to get married at the dinner table in turn, but they were all blocked by Duan Xuelin.

Then, Mrs. Duan Xuelin thought that Duan Xuelin only used her as his sister, so she introduced him to other ladies, but she was still blocked by Duan Xuelin, until she was struck by lightning into this world, and Duan Xuelin was not yet married.

A trace of nostalgia flashed in Shen Shu's eyes. The time when she was studying with Duan Xuelin in her last life was the easiest time for her.