Untitled Part 10

After Shen Shu got out of the educated youth spot, he walked directly back, and Shen Lan was still at home waiting for her results.

"Aren't we going back to the village?" Duan Xuelin chased up.

Shen Shu didn't pause, and continued to walk forward, "Go back and tell my mother first."

"Then I will wait for you at the entrance of the village." After

leaving a word, Duan Xuelin ran away, and he was panicked seeing Shen Shu now.

Shen Shu looked at him speechlessly, he was no stranger to Shen Shu, and the children of the aristocratic family who had been beaten by her before in the imperial city looked at her like this.

When she returned to Lin's house, Shen Lan had already slowed down and was urging Lin Niandi to go to the educated youth spot to find her.

As soon as she came back, she immediately ran to her and looked up and down: "Rule, okay? Your little brother didn't bully you, right?"

"It's okay, mother, look at me, I got the jade pendant and the money back."

"Okay, OK. Just get it back." Shen Lan nodded frequently, and then urged Shen Shu to go quickly, "You go quickly, or it will get dark for a while and the road will not be easy to walk."

Shen Shu couldn't, so he had to leave at Shen Lan's urging. To the Lin family.

What she didn't know was that as soon as she left, Shen Lan told Lin Niandi that she had never seen Shen Shu and she didn't know what to wear.

Although she didn't know how Ruan Ruan got Qian and Yu Pei back from Xiaowei, she couldn't let Xiaowei see Ruan Ruan anymore, and hope Ruan Ruan can get to Jinjiang Village as soon as possible.

"Mother, in fact, you don't have to worry so much. I think Shen Shu has changed a lot and won't be violated by Xiaowei." Lin Niandi told Shen Lan her heart, "and Xiaowei, mother. You have to take care of it in the future. You can't let my dad spoil him. Look at what he has become now, and he will have it in the future?" Shen Lan sighed, and she was able to speak out of her heart in front of this daughter. "You don't know that Xiaowei was brought up by your milk since he was a child, so he never kissed me. How can I control him!"

Lin Niandi curled her lips, and she was angry when she mentioned her eccentric breast milk. She was young when Shen Lan gave birth to Lin Hongwei, but she still remembers things. I remember that Lin Hongwei was taken away by her breast just after the full moon. She was only allowed to hug her mother when she was breastfeeding. Fortunately, there was still a Shen Shu to take care of at that time, so her mother didn't have time to think about it.

When Lin Hongwei was eleven or twelve years old, the old lady was in poor health and had to let go of her precious grandson, but at that time Lin Hongwei was also spoiled by the old lady and couldn't get close to Shen Lan. . "If you can't control it, you can't control it. From now on, if he asks you for money, don't give it all. He has all the money to Su Xiaoyue. You are blind. You might as well buy some good food yourself." Lin Niandi was worried. Di told, "You don't need to keep it for us. We have our own family. You don't need to worry about what our lives are ." "I know, I can't control your lives." Shen Lan said casually. ... Shen Shu joined Duan Xuelin at the entrance of Xiaolin Village. 

After the meeting, the two returned to Jinjiang Village together. Duan Xuelin had been a few meters away from Shen Shu along the way, and Shen Shu looked inexplicable. When I returned to Duan's house, there was no one in the family, and they were still working in the field. Duan Xuelin ran away without even entering the door. Shen Shu thought for a long time, first returned to the house and collected the jade pendant and money given by Shen Lan, and then went into the kitchen. It was getting dark, Jinjiang Village was also free from work, and Duan's family who had left work also dragged their tired bodies back home. 

"Mom, our house to smoke!" Li Hui Xianggang scold invent stuff, you see a smoke drifted out of the kitchen, suddenly panic, "My God, ah, this is how it is?" No rush When I entered, I saw a figure rushing out of the kitchen first, and I took a closer look, isn't it just the three younger siblings who went back today. Shen Shu was choked and coughed, and when he came over, everyone in the courtyard was looking at her, a little embarrassed. "I, I just wanted to cook a meal, but I didn't expect..."

She didn't expect it to be like this. She just wanted to cook a meal so that they could eat it as soon as they came back. How could it be like cooking the kitchen.

"But the rice is ready." It's just that the smoke is a bit thicker.

Li Guizhi took the lead in breaking the silence, "What kind of food did the third wife cook? You can save it next time and wait for your sister-in-law to come back. You are tired all the time."

Li Huixiang also returned to her senses, "Yes, do it. I'll do anything about the meal, but this time I'll try the craftsmanship of my younger siblings." The

two of them sang and alleviated a lot of embarrassment. Shen Shu said with a smile, "I didn't do anything. My mother asked me to bring me a piece of bacon. I fried it, then I fried some greens, and cooked some porridge."

"There is meat. It seems that we are blessed by your younger siblings."

Although she has no hope of Shen Shu's craftsmanship, Li Huixiang still tries her best. boast.

"I feel that the scent has come out, and I can't wait to taste it."

Shen Shu smiled embarrassedly.

Everyone wanted to praise Shen Shu when they were eating for a while, but they didn't expect to have the heart to speak when the meal was actually started.

Li Huixiang took a sip, and then gave Shen Shu a thumbs up, "Brother and sister, your craftsmanship is amazing, and it tastes much better than what I made."

She can fill up her hunger and fill her stomach at best, but Shen Shu's this is lust. The fragrance is so full that people can't stop.

"But what's the matter with the smoke just now?" She was still curious. Why did so much smoke come out of the kitchen when the food was good?

"I was cooking the food and thinking about quitting the chai, and then I didn't know how to smoke." Shen Shu pursed her lips. She hasn't encountered such a situation yet.

After learning about the situation, Li Huixiang smiled and said, "That's simple, you can just stuff the retired firewood into another stove next time."

Shen Shu nodded, noticing that there were two people missing in the house, and couldn't help asking: " Second brother and sister-in-law don't eat?"

"Second brother took the second sister-in-law back to her mother's house. They left soon after you left in the morning." Duan Xuehua said on the side. It's pig food."

Duan Xuehua helped with housework since she was a child. When the farmer was busy, she would come back to cook first, but her mother disliked it as unpalatable every time.

It turned out that Liu Juan had returned to her family's home. No wonder she didn't see anyone when she came back. Fortunately, they were not there, otherwise she didn't know what to say.

In the past two days, Shen Shu has fully understood Liu Juan, no matter what she does, she will pick a thorn, even if she drinks water.

She returned to her senses, looked at the expectant Duan Xuehua, smiled and said: "Okay, I will teach you when I have time, it's actually very simple."

She didn't do well at first, but then she got used to it. The food that came out was edible, and later I invited a master to teach me to reach my current level.

"Hua'er, if you can learn one-tenth of your

third sister-in-law 's craftsmanship, then you will be blessed in the future." Li Guizhi had to admit that Shen Shu's cooking was really good, and he really wanted Duan Xuehua to learn from her. Learned, let alone anything else, can make good dishes and get a good foothold in the husband's family.

She looked at Duan Xuelin jokingly and said, "Lin Zi, your wife has this cooking skill, and you can enjoy the big blessing in the future."

Duan Xuelin pouted and said nothing.

After the meal, Duan Xuelin took Li Guizhi to speak behind his back.