Untitled Part 27

Early the next morning, Duan Xuelin rarely got up early and ran to the balcony to light the stove and try to make breakfast.

I don't know if it was because of his improper operation or for what reason. The smoke came out of the stove, making him cough, but because Shen Shu was still asleep, he didn't dare to cough loudly, so he could only hold it down.

After finally going through the hardships to cook the porridge, Duan Xuelin felt that his skin was gone, so he put it on a wet towel and brought it to the living room, waiting for Shen Shu to get up.

This way Shen Shu won't be angry, Duan Xuelin thought about it differently.

I just waited for a long time, but I didn't see any movement in Shen Shu's house. Duan Xuelin was strange, could it be possible to leave early? It shouldn't.

He knocked on the door: "That..."

Suddenly, Duan Xuelin didn't know how to call Shen Shu. It seemed that he usually communicated face-to-face and didn't need to be called, so he didn't call her very much.

He thought of Shen Lan's name for Shen Shu, soft, with two words around the tip of his tongue, and finally swallowed it.

"Shen Shu, get up and eat soon."

Even after knocking on the door two or three times, there was no response in the room. Duan Xuelin panicked, and nothing will happen, right?

Because of worry, Duan Xuelin pushed the door directly in, and at the first glance he saw Shen Shu curled up on the bed.

"What's the matter with you?" Duan Xuelin's voice suddenly trembled. He had never seen Shen Shu so weak.

Shen Shu's lips were white, cold sweat broke out on his face, his hands curled up around his belly tightly, and the quilt was lying on his body.

Duan Xuelin stretched out his hand and touched her forehead. She didn't feel hot, and only touched cold sweat on one hand.

Shen Shu Xu Xu opened his eyes and saw the segment woods, opened his mouth, small voice was almost inaudible:. "Do me a favor,"

Duan Lin mad nodded: "The time has said what help does not help, what to you straight That's it, do you want to take you to the hospital?"

Shen Shu shook his head and said with great effort: "Buy me some menstrual affairs and bring them back."

What is the menstrual belt? Duan Xuelin was a little dazed, but he nodded, covered Shen Shu with a quilt, ran out, and went directly to the department store.

He stood at the door of the department store, not knowing where to go, and pulled a big sister to ask: "Big sister, do you know where the menstrual band is sold?" The

big sister looked at him with horror, as if she was watching a gangster. Pointed a direction and ran away quickly.

Duan Xuelin didn't pay attention to her elder sister's expression, and thanked her loudly: "Thank you, elder sister!" The

eldest sister crooked her feet and ran faster.

Duan Xuelin went directly to the counter pointed to him by the eldest sister and stated that he wanted to buy a menstrual belt.

The salesman at the counter was better than the eldest sister. He just looked at him inexplicably, then squatted down and took out a box. "Are there any tickets?"

"I'll look for them."

Duan Xuelin took out a handful of tickets from his pocket and looked through them one by one. In the past, looking for a monthly ticket.

The salesperson's eyes were straight. How could anyone carry so many tickets with them, and suddenly became more enthusiastic: "You guys bought it for your wife. Do you want to buy more brown sugar? Women will be more comfortable if they drink some brown sugar water at this time. . "

Duan Lin finally found a crumpled menstruation have been rubbed with a ticket and handed salesman, listen to her drink brown sugar water will feel better, Duan Lin Shu Shen weak thought, and took a piece of brown sugar bought a ticket Pack brown sugar.

The salesperson suddenly opened his eyes and smiled: "There are not many men who love their daughter-in-

law now. The young man is really good. Your daughter-in- law marries you and enjoys the blessing." Duan Xuelin was so blushing that he thanked him and went home with his things. .

When he went home, Shen Shu had already got up from the bed, but he was still a little weak.

"The menstrual belt you want." Duan Xuelin gave the things to Shen Shu.

"Thank you." Shen Shu took one and went to the public toilet downstairs.

The only shortcoming of the house is that there is no toilet. If you want to go to the toilet, you have to go to the public toilet on the street, but because the street is deserted and there are few people living, the public toilet is also very clean.

While Shen Shu went to the public toilet, Duan Xuelin boiled water to flush the brown sugar and filled her with a bowl of porridge made in the morning.

When Shen Shu came back, he felt a lot better, not as uncomfortable at the beginning.

"The salesperson said it would be comfortable to drink brown sugar water, you try it."

Shen Shu looked at the brown sugar water and white porridge on the table in front of him, feeling uncomfortable .

She asked Duan Xuelin to buy a menstrual belt this morning because of helplessness. She woke up in the morning due to menstrual pain. She wanted to buy it herself, but she didn't expect that the original owner was so weak that she could not get out of bed because of the pain. It happened at this time. When Xuelin came in, she let Duan Xuelin go.

I thought it would not be so smooth, but Duan Xuelin not only bought it back, but also bought brown sugar.

In her time, women's menstrual affairs were always regarded as unknown, and no one wanted to contact them. But this era is more open. Compared with the two eras, Shen Shu still likes this era. Although there are some shortcomings, she likes the atmosphere here.

She said to Duan Xuelin: "Thank you."

"No trouble, no trouble." Duan Xuelin waved his hand quickly and scratched his head, "I'm cooking for the first time, you can taste it."

"Or you today Don't go to the factory, I'll ask you for leave, and take a good rest at home."

Shen Shu's state this morning really scared him.

After drinking the brown sugar water, Shen Shu was already much better, no longer sweating constantly, and his face was a little more rosy.

"It's okay, I'm much better."

Duan Xuelin didn't believe it: "Really?"

"Naturally it is true." It's not very uncomfortable now, but it's a little bit painful, she can bear it.

Duan Xuelin wanted to persuade him again, and suddenly remembered what Shen Shu had said last night, and immediately swallowed it. He didn't dare to say it for fear of making Shen Shu angry.

"Are you going to school without eating? You're almost late." Shen Shu looked out and said suddenly.

Duan Xuelin twitched his lips: "It's okay, I've been reviewing this time."

Shen Shu served Duan Xuelin a bowl of porridge and asked him to taste his own craftsmanship, and then urged him to go to school. She cleaned up after eating. After a while, I went to the textile factory.

On the way to the textile factory, Liu Mei suddenly jumped out and patted Shen Shu on the shoulder, "Shen Shu!"

Shen Shu was thinking about something, suddenly startled, and turned around: "You scared me."

"Why do you do this today ." Happy?" She raised her eyebrows and looked at Liu Mei curiously.

Liu Mei took Shen Shu's arm forward: "Happy, don't you think I have changed anything today?"

Shen Shu looked at Liu Mei up and down, and found that her skin was a little better today and her lips were redder, suddenly. Of course.

"It's more beautiful."

Liu Mei's eyes couldn't help but smile: "Yes, my man bought me, there are creams and other things. He said it was a surprise for me and celebrated my successful selection into the small workshop. "

You said why he is like this, and he said that he didn't believe it, but he was actually ready for a surprise a long time ago."

Seems to be a complaint, but Liu Mei is very happy in her heart.

Shen Shu laughed: "That's not good, it means he has you in his heart."

Liu Mei nodded: " Yeah, it's alright."

"Oh, yes, I haven't heard you mention your man, how good is he to you? Huh?"

"Very good."

"It's fine. This man is afraid of going wrong, and the woman is afraid of marrying the wrong man. As long as he marries a man who treats him well, it's better than everything."

Shen Shu declined to comment.

When he arrived at the textile factory, Shen Shu sat in a daze at his desk. Last time he said that he would give Ye Shuhui something to thank her. She was worried about what to give. Liu Mei gave her inspiration today.

There is no woman who doesn't love beauty. She can make some skin-nourishing things for Ye Shuhui.

She stretched out both hands and looked at it, because during this time, there was no heavy work, and the skin on her hands was no longer as rough as when she first walked through it, but it was still inferior to her before.

Shen Shu was a little upset, why didn't she remember it at first.

Shenshu has always been able to make skin-lifting rouge gouache. It can be said that this was a compulsory course for famous ladies at the time, and she was even more proficient because of her mother's identity.

Shen Shu made up his mind. After get off work, he went to the department store to see if there were any raw materials. If so, he would buy them back.

She only posted it for a while before she started to get busy. The small workshop had just been established, and all was weighed on Shen Shu and Song Yuan. Fortunately, Shen Shu hadn't gone to the design department, otherwise she would really be exhausted.

Maybe it was because of getting busy. Although Shen Shu felt that his body was uneasy, he didn't feel that pain anymore.

Only when she was idle at noon, she found it uncomfortable and she didn't have a trace of appetite.

At this moment, "Shen Shu, your man is looking for you." The

big sister called Shen Shu in a loud voice, and the eyes of the workers were attracted.

Facing so many gazes, Shen Shu could still maintain his composure, and walked out under his gaze. Sure enough, Duan Xuelin was at the gate of the factory.

Seeing her come out, Duan Xuelin handed over the things in his hand: "I asked people, saying that your women are not feeling well at this time, and I am afraid that you are still uncomfortable, so I will give you brown sugar water and bring them over."

Duan Xuelin lowered. The head and toes are spinning on the ground, and I feel a little embarrassed.

Today, Duan Xuelin has been a little absent-minded in the class. An older female teacher in their sprint class felt that his state was not good, and she talked to him about the situation.

After Shen Shu took it, he threw a sentence: "Let's go."

Before Shen Shu could react, the people were gone. She held the thermos barrel and felt the temperature of the brown sugar water inside, only feeling warm in her heart. .

This Duan Xuelin also seems to be pretty good.

After a while, Shen Shu looked at the thermos and laughed and went to the cafeteria with her, when she suddenly had an appetite.

Maybe the brown sugar water really worked, and Shen Shu didn't feel any pain all afternoon.

After get off work, Shen Shu went directly to the department store and bought all the raw materials for rouge before returning.

"Come back, hurry up and eat, I bought it at a state-owned restaurant."

Duan Xuelin had already been waiting at home.

After eating, Duan Xuelin didn't let Shen Shu do it, so he washed the dishes himself.

Shen Shu suddenly looked at Duan Xuelin and said, "You don't seem to be as unbearable as you said before."

Duan Xuelin's eyes widened: "Those are all rumors, I have always been fine!"

"But you were really not very diligent in the beginning. , I don't do much work at home, I just go out with my friends every day." Shen Shu held his chin and chatted with him, "Your deeds have been spread to the next village."

Duan Xuelin hesitated for a moment, but decided to save him. The image in Shen Shu's eyes: "I had business affairs when I went out. We didn't turn around. We went to make money and earn votes."

This is the first time Duan Xuelin told Shen Shu about his previous affairs.

"My parents know, I just don't like doing farm work."