Untitled Part 73

Shen Shu was thinking here, and Shen Xiao had the same question, but he was not thinking about it himself, but he called someone to check Shen Shu's information.

"Shen Shu, 20 years old, took the college entrance examination in 1978 and went from a small village to Beihua University. Her husband was the provincial champion of that year."

In addition to some conventional information, he even found others, "Jiangcheng Qiansi Group One of the shareholders, one of the bosses of Shenzhen S&W Cosmetics Company, and the boss of Shao'an Custom Studio."

Shen Xiao raised his brows. This student Shen Shu is still very motivated, and he has so many careers as a student. .

Although Shen Shu's career seems to be a toddler to Shen Xiao, he does not deny his appreciation of Shen Shu. Compared with Shen Shu's excellence, her husband is a bit too low-key.

Shen Xiao sighed that although her husband was a provincial champion, his performance after enrollment was not as good as Shen Shu, but he still had ideas.

The information he retrieved could not be concealed from the teachers at Shenzhen University, so after learning that Shen Xiao had checked Shen Shu's information, Teacher Wang came.

"Is Mr. Shen interested in the works of classmate Shen Shu?"

Shen Xiao nodded, "Just to find out. You also said that it has its own studio. Then it will definitely not join our company now. Please find out first, etc. She changed her mind, maybe she will be able to come to my company."

Teacher Wang was a little bit helpless. Originally, the competition was organized by Shen Xiao Company. In the end, Shen Xiao Company did not recruit a student, but several jobs. The room later recruited many talented students. "But these students all have their own ideas, which is very good, especially since this student Shen Shu is still Guo Chu student. If we can't say that we can rely on them to support our domestic clothing design." Shen Xiao was not recruited. Not dissatisfied, but rather happy, because domestic clothing design has not yet developed, talented people have gone abroad, and it is even worse in China. Finally, there are a few talented people who are unwilling to go abroad this year. What a great thing about foreign studios.

Shen Xiao asked: "I heard that the exchange students from Beihua University are going back soon?"

"Yes, it's been almost three months, they should also go back to Beihua."

Teacher Wang can still recall Shen Shu's first day in Shenzhen University. What happened at the time, I didn't expect that in the blink of an eye, it was time to send them back.

"Then I can go back with them. Anyway, they are in the capital, just on the way."

Teacher Wang was taken aback, and then he remembered the identity of Shen Xiao. He is a returned overseas Chinese, and it was said that his family moved decades ago. When I went abroad, I heard about the country's reform and opening up this time, so I moved back with my family. His home is in the capital.

This time Shen Xiao will come in person, because Shenzhen is the leading place in the country's reform and opening up, so I came to see how it is going. I just stopped by to watch the game. As for the rest of Mr. Shen's family, it seems that they have returned to the capital directly. Teacher Wang thinks about Shen Xiao's idea. Shen Shu and the others have to make arrangements when they return to the capital Beihua University school. They simply arrange to be with Shen Xiao. The two waves can also have a companion, and Mr. Shen has been around forever. In foreign countries, you may not be familiar with the capital anymore, so it is a good idea to ask Shen Shu to introduce them. After a period of precipitation, Shen Shu had already suppressed the doubts in her heart, so when Teacher Wang found her and said that Shen Xiao would go back to the capital with them, she calmly agreed. The four of Li Wen also successfully found their favorite studio to sign the contract, and they will report after they graduate, so they are very satisfied with this exchange and study life. Before leaving, Shen Shu went to the S&W company. The whole floor has been renovated and several areas have been divided. The office will be here in the future. "You are finally here, what happened in the past two days? I think your mood is a little wrong, so I dare not ask you." Wen Qiulu breathed a sigh of relief when she saw her, she went to Shen Shu. Shen Shu smiled and said, "There is something I can't figure out." "Have you figured it out now?"

Shen Shu shook his head, "Let's go with the flow. I'm going back to the capital to get together. I guess it will be a while again next time."

Wen Qiulu said, is it so fast? She thought Shen Shu would be staying for a while. Time.

It was spring when Shen Shu came to Shencheng, and it was summer when he returned.

"Okay, I'll make arrangements in the evening and call Chu Yuanqing." Wen Qiulu asked.

"Look at it."

Shen Shu casually flipped through the documents on Wen Qiulu's desk, "The company is still going to trouble you. If you have something to do, remember to call me."

Wen Qiulu nodded, "It's convenient to contact you now, just by phone. It's over. Don't wait for the letter. Don't worry."

"By the way, you should focus on the quality of the product during this period. If any batch of products is found to have a problem, don't feel distressed and ruin it." Shen special hold carefully told, "this line of cosmetics is to be careful, a little quality problems that ruin is a girl's face, so even lose a little of our own, but also to ensure the quality of the product."

"And on I went to the factory this time and saw the rectification plans mentioned. What did Director Chen say?"

Wen Qiulu didn't think much about it, and directly replied, "It's being rectified as required. You don't know because of your request. There were complaints in the factory for a while, but those you mentioned are indeed problems, no matter how difficult it is, you have to rectify them."

Shen Shu mentioned all the problems in the factory. The factory was bought by Wen Qiulu at that time, except for the original ones in the factory. The machine, as well as some old employees, is the same way that Wen Qiulu can quickly rebuild the factory. But this brings some small problems. Some employees rely on their veterans to bully new employees and secretly take leftovers from the factory, and even some places in the factory are not up to standard. After Shen Shu went to see it, he gave Chen Weimin a death order and must be rectified. It's not that Wen Qiulu didn't discover the problems in the factory, but she hadn't spared time to make rectifications, and it dragged on until Shen Shu's arrival.

"There is no way to complain." Shen Shu coldly snorted, "If they don't change, then we will close the door. Then they will naturally be rectified, and the factory is not their home."

At night, Wen Qiulu found a place and called Shang Chu. Yuan Qing Chen Weimin and several people had a meal together, and Shen Shu bid farewell to them and drank a lot of wine. Fortunately, the train was not the next day.

...When I

came to Shenzhen City, the people were separated. When I returned, I was in the same carriage. There were seven people in a row, which happened to be one carriage.

With Shen Xiao here, the train is naturally a sleeper. In fact, there are only six sleepers in a carriage, but it is better for a few people to be together, so Li Wen and Liang Yue squeeze a sleeper. Fortunately, both of them are thin and they are. There is nothing wrong with my girlfriend.

The three men of Shen Xiao and Zhang Yu are on the left, and the four girls of Shen Shu are on the right.

Several people along the way were very curious about Shen Xiao. In their opinion, this was the big boss, or an overseas Chinese, except for Shen Shu.

Li Wen is more lively. After only being quiet for a while, she can't suppress her curiosity, "Mr. Shen, what does your company mainly do? Clothing?"

For these classmates, Shen Xiao is not cold, sitting and following They chatted: "Shen, do everything. Clothing is only one aspect of it. It also includes other things, such as jewelry and electrical appliances."

"You obviously have developed well abroad. Why do you want to go back to China? "

Because I am a Chinese, now our country needs me, so I am back, and it's not that the domestic development is not good, I tell you..."

Shen Shu did not participate in it, her thoughts floated. Back to the past.

"

Father , why are you going to fight, obviously there are other generals?" How did father answer her at that time? It seems to be too, "Because I am the general of our country, now that our country needs me, I will naturally take it up."

In fact, the more she got along with Shen Xiao, the more she throbbed, and she intuitively told her that Shen Xiao was the reincarnation of her father.

When she regained consciousness, others had already talked about family from career.

"Mr. Shen, do you really have no children?"

Shen Xiao paused, covering his eyes with his hands, and said in a deep

voice, "I have, but I died." Liang Yue exclaimed, "The rumor says that Mr. Shen and his wife Is it true

that she adopted a child for his wife?" "Yes, she is the same age as yours." Shen Xiao smiled, "If my daughter is still alive, it is probably your age."

He seemed to have let go of the sadness in his heart, and jokingly said to several people: "I don't know if you have any objects? If you have objects, you have to treat them well, especially boys. You can't bully girls, do you know?"

He is Said to a few people as an elder.

Li Wen spoke quickly and said at the time: "We don't have one, but the monitor is already married." At

this time, Shen Xiao remembered the information he had seen, and felt sorry for Shen Shu again. How could such an excellent girl get married so early? That's it.

But he noticed that Shen Shu hadn't spoken, thinking she was asleep, so he whispered to a few people: "Okay, let's rest for a while, your monitor seems to be asleep."

Li Wen nodded and the carriage fell silent. .

Shen Shu opened one eye at this time, looked at Shen Xiao inexplicably, and pinched the jade pendant that had been on her body. If, if her biological father was Shen Xiao, it would be great.

Although she thought so in her heart, Shen Shu knew that the probability was too low. Shen Lan said that she named her according to the words on the jade pendant, which proves that her name is Shu. If Shen Xiao is really her father, it is impossible. He was indifferent to her name.

And Shen Xiao said that his daughter died, not missing.

Shen Shu suddenly felt that she should go back to Xiaolin Village again. She wanted to ask Shen Lan where she found her. Is there any other proof besides Yupei?

The train that lasted for days and nights finally reached the capital slowly, even if it was a soft sleeper, it made a few people feel that their bones were falling apart.

Shen Shu held the baggage in one hand, and in the other hand carried half of the wedding clothes she had made. The works of several others were left at Shenzhen University, but Shen Shu brought them back, taking extra care along the way.

She looked at Shen Xiao, "Where is Mr. Shen going? Is anyone coming to pick you up?"

Before Shen Xiao spoke, Gao Jingjing shouted from the side: "Hey, monitor, isn't that your husband?"

Shen Shu subconsciously turned his head, yes Duan Xuelin was right, he was still wearing a brand new Chinese tunic suit.