Untitled Part 31

Shen Shu turned his head to see that it was the jade pendant she brought back.

"My, haven't you seen it when I took it back from Lin Hongwei?" Shen Shu was surprised, "Where did you find it?"

She remembered that she always carried it next to her body, and this time she also put it in her bag when she came back. When I came back, I didn't expect to be turned out by Duan Xuelin.

Duan Xuelin didn't remember that the jade pendant that Shen Shu got back was the jade pendant. He was watching the show at the time, and he paid attention to what Shen Shu got back.

He took the jade pendant and studied it carefully, "You still have this good thing, this piece of jade is not bad."

He has learned a little from the teacher to look at jade, and he can naturally see that this jade is not fake, it really can't be real. Up.

"My mother gave it to me that she could find her biological parents." Shen Shu said very calmly.

When it heard that it was a token, Duan Xuelin quickly put it down, "Then you have to put it away."

"Who knows if you can find it." Her biological parents are not in this dynasty, where can they be found.

Duan Xuelin disagreed with her thoughts, "It's also a token, it's a thought, you should put it away, but don't let outsiders know, the situation is not stable now."

Unable to withstand Duan Xuelin's rumors, Shen Shu took it. Yu Pei fitted herself tightly.

"It's all right now, you can make your bed quickly."

Shen Shu had already taken the quilt back from Li Guizhi, and Duan Xuelin finally didn't have to fall out of the bed.

Duan Xuelin hit the floor unwillingly. In fact, he likes to sleep in bed.

...

Early the next morning, Duan Xuelin moved all their belongings to the hut assigned to them, and then helped Duan Xueshan and Duan Xuechuan to pack up their things.

However, Shen Shu went to Xiaolin Village. She now knows the way and can leave alone.

"Mother, I'm back."

Shen Shu really regarded Shen Lan as his relative, for the sake of Shen Lan's kindness to her, and for her to occupy the body of Shen Lan's real daughter.

"I brought you malted milk extract. You can drink it yourself. Lin Hongwei is still young and don't need to drink it. You just want to divide it a little, but don't divide it too much."

She bought it specifically for Shen Lan , but she didn't want to sink in the end. Lan didn't take a sip, and all went into other people's stomachs.

Shen Lan looked at this can of malted milk essence, not happy, but a little angry: "You girl is spending money arbitrarily, how expensive this thing is! Where did you learn what I usually teach you? You have to be diligent and frugal, and keep a house. ? "

" Mother, this is not expensive. "Shen Shu appease her.

"I'm not stupid. I don't know whether it's expensive or not. I don't know? You are really, really wanting to piss me off!"

Shen Shu never expected that she just brought a can of malted milk back, so she made Shen Lan angry. At the same time, she didn't quite understand her thoughts.

"Mother, it's really not expensive." Shen Shu patiently explained, "Didn't I tell you, I work in a textile factory, and my salary is thirty or forty a month."

"Besides, you are my mother. I respect you. Yes, it's just a can of malted milk extract today, and there will be more in the future. Is it so difficult that you refuse me every time?"

Shen Lan finally accepted it under Shen Shu's exhausting persuasion, "Did you buy it for your mother-in-law? "

I bought it, don't worry."

Shen Lan sighed: "You have done a lot of things properly."

"Grow up."

Shen Lan glanced at her: "I see, you haven't grown up much, you go Before I was in the city, I didn't tell you to let you sit at your third sister's place. Have you gone?"

"Uh..." Shen Shu was speechless for a moment. She knew that the third sister was in the city, but she didn't know. Where is the specific!

"Your third sister came to tell me, and asked you if you can't look down on her house."

Shen Shu helplessly explained: "No, I just don't know the city, and some forgot where the third sister lives. ."

Shen Lan glared at Shen Shu, "This can also be forgotten. You forgot that your third brother-in-law is an employee of the steel plant. They naturally live in the dormitory of the steel plant."

Knowing where Lin Niandi lives, Shen Shu heaved a sigh of relief." I know, and so I went back to the city that third sister sit. " "

you are sisters, how can any schisms, your home will Third sister in the city, you can have with a look after each other. "

to Don't let Shen Lan worry, Shen Shu will accept whatever she says, "Okay, I get it."

Shen Shu stayed with Shen Lan at Lin's house for a long time before returning to Jinjiang Village. Duan Xuelin had already packed his things and waited for Shen Shu to return. Back to the city.

When they were about to leave, Li Huixiang called them: "Three younger siblings, wait."

Shen Shu turned around, and Li Huixiang came out holding a pile of wood chips, walked up to them, and handed the wood chips to Duan Xuelin.

"This is a small cabinet made by your elder brother. You can take it back and assemble it and use it." Li Huixiang explained, "It's not very big, but it can also be put on the bedside. The third brother should be able to assemble it."

Duan Xuelin nodded.

"Big brother did it?"

Duan Xuelin said, "Yes, my eldest brother used to learn from the old carpenter in the village for a few years, and a lot of furniture in the house was made by my eldest brother."

Shen Shu's eyes lit up and thanked Li Huixiang: "Thank you, sister-in-law, sister-in-law. the determined. " "

no, no, I was listening to your brother say little things in your town, just this little cabinet you can bring. "

Shen Shu tangled a bit, then said Li Hui Xiang:" sister, brother can not bother to Let's get another bed. It doesn't need to be very good, as long as we can sleep."

"Ah? Another bed?"

Li Huixiang's eyes were circling Duan Xuelin and Shen Shu back and forth, looking at them suspiciously.

Faced with suspicion, Shen Shu didn't change his face: "The bed in the city was left by the previous owner. It has been a long time ago. So just knowing that the eldest brother will be able to make a living, he wanted to ask the eldest brother to help us get another one. How much will we give us? "

Li Huixiang retracted his eyes: "No money, no money, just two or three days of effort. I didn't know that the tickets in the house belonged to the third brother. Now that I know it, how can I take advantage of the third brother."

"Wait for the bed. After finishing the call, I will ask your elder brother to send it to you. Let's go quickly. You won't be able to catch up with the car for a while." Li Huixiang left after speaking.

Shen Shu looked at Li Huixiang's back and smiled after a moment. This is what she likes about Li Huixiang.

Duan Xuelin asked curiously: "Why are you playing in bed? Is it uncomfortable to sleep in your bed?"

"No, it's not good for you to sleep on the ground."

Shen Shu's casual sentence made Duan Xuelin happy for a long time. , Has reached the door of the house, the curvature of the corner of the mouth has not gone down.

"Who is that?" There was

a person standing in front of their house.

When he came closer, it turned out to be Ye Shuhui.

Hearing the footsteps, Ye Shuhui turned her head, and wailed: "You are finally back!"

"Have you been here waiting for us? How do you know we live here?"

Shen Shu asked Duan Xuelin to open the door and enter the house, and then talk to Ye Shuhui by herself.

Ye Shuhui was complacent: "I've heard that no one came here yesterday. I think I have to go to class tomorrow. You will definitely be back. So I have been waiting here and I really made it." The

two entered the room together, and Shen Shu gave Ye Shuhui a message. Pour a glass of white water, "The house is simple, only white water."

Ye Shuhui didn't care about this, she couldn't wait to say her purpose.

"Can you make me a dress and that skin care product? I also want to buy another bottle."

Shen Shu's eyes flashed, and it was instantly clear that she was going to pay for what she had cast out.

She had been in business for three years and naturally knew how to make money to attract customers. At the beginning, she had no idea to make up Ye Shuhui's skirts, but then thanked Ye Shuhui for the skin care products and handkerchiefs she sent out, which was selfish.

She could see that Ye Shuhui's identity was extraordinary, and she was not bad for money, so the people who played with her would definitely not bad for money. First, there was a skirt, which allowed Ye Shuhui to see her, and then a handkerchief, which made her dare to believe her. , After this time, Shen Shu's business came.

"It can be, but..."

Before he finished speaking, Ye Shuhui said: "Money is not a problem! I can also help you introduce customers!"

Shen Shu sighed, dealing with smart people is good.

"Deal."

Ye Shuhui smiled sincerely when she heard the word "deal."

"Are there any requirements?" Shen Shu asked.

Ye Shuhui nodded madly: "There are some, you need to be a little gentler, not so ostentatious, but still good-looking."

Shen Shu raised his eyebrows, how could he say that he was going to see his parents.

"What about skin care products? What flavor do you want?"

"Magnolia."

"I will try my best . I will make you magnolia flavor if available." She buys all the ingredients in the department store. If the department store doesn't have it, she can't help it.

"Okay." Ye Shuhui is not a stubborn person. Before leaving, he gave a suggestion, "Why don't you get a brand yourself, choose a name, and I can introduce someone to you."

Shen Shu responded with a smile.

After Ye Shuhui left, Shen Shu had been thinking about her request and how to do it for her.

Duan Xuelin sat down and said, "You have made a business? So simple?"

"This is only the first order." Shen Shu returned to his senses.

"How much are you going to charge her?"

"Customized, of course it won't be cheap."

She thought. The smoky purple cloth that she brought back from the factory last time was useless, and it just met Ye Shuhui's requirements.

Just do it when he thinks of it, Shen Shu immediately left Duan Xuelin behind and went back to his room to start designing.

Duan Xuelin: ...

Until the evening, Shen Shu still didn't come out. Duan Xuelin was hovering at the door, wondering if she should be called. Before he could think clearly, Shen Shu came out by himself, with bright eyes.

"Let's go out to eat today." She didn't want to cook anymore.

Duan Xuelin: "Okay."

"Do you have ideas?" He asked tentatively.

Shen Shu nodded: "Well, it can be made in about a week."

"Don't be in a hurry, Ye Shuhui didn't say when you want it. Don't do it at night, it hurts your eyes."

Duan Xuelin knew that Shen Shu made clothes for Duan Xuehua last time. I did it with the lights on at night. I wanted to say it at that time, but I didn't have a stand. Although I don't have it now, I can say it.

"I know it in my heart." The

two went to the state-owned restaurant for dinner, and then Shen Shu went to the department store to buy some raw materials for skin care products, and the two slowly walked home.

"Eh? It seems that there are still people."

Shen Shu suddenly saw a person pushing a bicycle standing in front of their house, and he was very surprised for a while, what kind of sweet and pastry is their house today?

When I approached, I found out that it was a postman in military green clothes.

The postman looked at Shen Shu and asked, "Is it Shen Shu?"

"Yes."

"You have a letter!" After confirming his identity, the postman took a letter and a small bag of things from his backpack and handed it to Shen Shu.

Shen Shu quickly took it, "Thank you, it's troublesome to send the letter so late."

"Serve the people!" After speaking, he left on his bicycle.