Untitled Part 45

Time flew quickly, and it was golden autumn and September soon, the school season. Shen Shu and Duan Xuelin boarded the train to the capital two days in advance. Together with them was Ye Shuhui, who also chose the capital's university.

Unlike the last time when Shen Shu went to the deep city alone, he packed lightly. This time he took all the big and small bags into the car, given by relatives and friends, but more were sorted out by Li Guizhi and Shen Lan, with quilts and pillows. They have everything, I'm afraid they will have a bad time in the capital.

Jiangcheng is not far from the capital. It only took more than a day to reach the Capital Railway Station. Shen Shu saw Song Ran as soon as he got out of the railway station.

Song Ran also saw them and walked up and said, "You are finally here. I will take you to the dormitory. Originally, Director Zhang was going to come in person, but the school was temporarily unable to leave, so I came."

Shen Shuxian said . He nodded, then looked at Ye Shuhui and said, "Where are you going, please send you there first."

Ye Shuhui waved his hand, "I'll be picked up." He stood on tiptoe and looked out, waiting to see a familiar figure. He waved his hand quickly and said goodbye to Shen Shu and the others: "The one who came to pick me up has arrived. Let me go now. Bye bye, I will go to your school to play with you when I have time."

"Okay, bye bye."

Ye Shuhui said goodbye, Song Ran took Shen with him. They went to the Beihua dormitory. Because of the huge difference in student status in the past two years, they deliberately set up an off-campus dormitory for students in need.

The off-campus dormitory is the same as the factory dormitory. The difference may be that the off-campus dormitory is more spacious. The dormitory is very close to the school and is only a few steps away. Most of the students living here are students with families.

Just after going upstairs, Shen Shu saw many children with children.

Song Ran introduced as he walked: "This building is an off-campus dormitory specially built by Beihua. It is specially provided for students with families. The whole family can live in, but the accommodation fee will be higher than that on campus. Because classmate Duan is a provincial champion, So the school directly waived your four-year accommodation fee, which was mentioned in Jiangcheng at that time."

Shen Shu nodded, Director Zhang mentioned it, but she didn't pay attention.

"Although this is Beihua's off-campus dormitory, you can actually buy it yourself if you have money. The first and second floors are occupied by students who passed the exam last year. They are almost full, and the third floor is still vacant. So Zhang The director arranged for you to be on the third floor."

"You didn't live here?" Duan Xuelin asked.

"No, I don't have a family. I wasted living here. I just lived in the dormitory of the school."

Going upstairs, Song Ran led them to the door of a room and opened the door with a key. The room was empty, only A wooden bed, a cabinet, and a layer of ash need to be cleaned up.

"This is for you. Director Zhang deliberately chose a room far away from the toilet. It won't be uncomfortable if you live for a long time." The

biggest shortcoming of the tube building is that the toilet is shared. After a long time, the smell can spread to the whole floor in summer. , So a room far away from the toilet is preferred.

Director Zhang has even considered this, which shows that he is very concerned about Duan Xuelin.

Song Ran handed them the key, thinking of something, "By the way, Director Zhang is worried that one of you will not be able to live in, so if you need it, you can give you the next one, but you need to pay for the next one."

Shen Shu looked inside the room, the bed was big enough, "No need, one room is enough."

Suddenly, Duan Xuelin's mouth that just wanted to talk was blocked.

Song Ran said: "Okay, do you need me to clean it for you?"

"No, where are we two." Shen Shu refused.

"That's OK, you pack it up first, and I'll come back in the evening and take you to the school." As

soon as Song Ran left, Duan Xuelin asked, "Why don't you rent the one next to him?"

Although he is also very good. He wanted to share a house with Shen Shu, but it was obvious that Shen Shu hadn't accepted him yet.

Shen Shu still said concisely: "It saves money and it is unnecessary."

"Huh?" Duan Xuelin was dumbfounded. "You have no money?"

Shen Shu didn't say anything. After arriving in the capital, her Jiangcheng customers would be gone and needed to be re-developed. If there is no breakthrough, it would be difficult to develop, and she left Jiangcheng before Hong The factory director said that there will be about another month, and then a lot of money will be required.

"How bad are you? I still have some, give it to you."

Duan Xuelin didn't ask where Shen Shuqian had gone, but asked her if she needed it. He guessed that Shen Shu spent a lot of money in Shenzhen.

Shen Shu shook his head: "You can keep it for yourself, it's not bad."

Duan Xuelin had no choice but not to say anything. He put down his luggage and began to clean up the room. After all, he wanted to live regularly, so he had to make it more comfortable.

In fact, the house is easy to clean up, but because no one has lived in it, a layer of dust has fallen. Just clean up the dust.

Even if it was well cleaned up, the two of them also cleaned up all afternoon, and the originally empty house was a bit of a living atmosphere.

As soon as Shen Shu released the lock, Song Ran came over, "I guess you have cleaned up at this time, and I will take you to the school cafeteria."

Duan Xuelin embarrassed and said, "In fact, we can go by ourselves. It's too much trouble for you. "

It's okay, school has not officially started yet, and I am idle, and I have arrived at school earlier than you, and I have a certain understanding of the school, and I will lead you to get acquainted with it as soon as possible."

Song Ran introduced them to them as he walked . The characteristic of the school, after eating, I took the two of them to the teaching building to take a look.

"This is the teaching building of our business school. We will basically teach in this building in the future." Song Ran pointed to a teaching building and said to Duan Xuelin, "We are reporting the same major, and it should be the same class. Looking forward to class with you."

Duan Xuelin smiled slightly: "I am looking forward to it too." The

two looked at each other as if they were facing each other.

After a while, Song Ran said, "The teaching building of the Department of Design is to the west. There is still some distance from here. Do you want to go and see it?"

Shen Shu and Duan Xuelin looked at each other, looked at the sky, and said, "Don't go now. Well, it's not too early."

Song Ran was taken aback and smiled: "Look at my mind, you have been in the car for so long, so you should have a good rest."

"Then I won't send you off."

Shen Shu Nodded, turned and returned to the dormitory with Duan Xuelin.

"Hey, Song Ran, are they short of classmates? Song Ran quickly called them, I have something to say, hurry up." Director Zhang suddenly came down from the teaching building, just to see the backs of Shen Shu and the stairs. Before coming down, he called Song Ran to stop them.

There was no need to call Song Ran, the two had just heard Director Zhang's words before they had gone far, and turned their heads.

Director Zhang trot to Duan Xuelin's side, panting and said: "I also said I would go to your dormitory to find you. I happened to be there, so I told you."

Duan Xuelin didn't know what was the cause of Director Zhang's worry, and he was a little curious.

"The news from you Jiangcheng, you, as a party, I think you need to know, go to my office and talk, this is not the place to talk."

Hearing the news from Jiangcheng, Song Ran's eyes flashed. Of course, he greeted Director Zhang and left.

The two Shen Shu followed Director Zhang to his office, and Director Zhang handed Duan Xuelin a pile of materials for him to look at it carefully.

Shen Shu saw that Duan Xuelin turned a few pages and his expression was not right. He was a little strange. He glanced at the probe twice, and was stunned by the look, and looked back at Director Zhang.

Director Zhang took a sip of tea, and then said, "Just as you can see, Xiao Duan's name was changed last year in the test paper, so he failed."

"When I went to Jiangcheng last time, I heard that Xiao Duan also participated last year. I passed the exam but failed. I took the provincial champion again this year. Although there are many examples of failing to catch up and break through myself, I always feel that it is not that simple."

"In addition, there is a precedent for the name change of the examination paper, so I kept my eyes on it and left and went to your mayor's. As soon as he heard of my suspicion, he helped investigate without saying anything. The result was true. We found the tricky, but it took a long time, so I told you only now."

Duan Xuelin was still stunned. He pinched out all the information. Shen Shu looked at him worriedly and knew him. The heart is not at peace.

Although Xuelin was heartless during normal hours, after all he had been with him for so long, Shen Shu could see that he was stubborn about failing the first college entrance examination, otherwise he would not want to take the exam again after he knew he had failed. After all, there is a shadow.

Director Zhang sighed, then stood up and patted Duan Xuelin on the shoulder, "After we found out, we notified the school of the thief who stole your grades and went to college. When the school over responds, the thief will be punished. "

Duan Xuelin still didn't speak. Shen Shu squatted down and looked at him, comforting him: "Okay, now the truth has come to light. It's not that you have insufficient abilities, but that you were stolen. Let's not complain. From another perspective, you are still because of this.

I've done better in the exam." After thinking about it, he said: "If I'm not reconciled, I'll go find that thief with you?"

Duan Xuelin looked at Shen Shu seriously, suddenly laughed, and stretched out his hand to touch it. Her head said, "I'm fine, you don't need to act."

He knew what Shen Shu meant, but he was so angry that he confronted him. Under absolute force suppression, everything was fine .

Shen Shu blinked.

Duan Xuelin thanked Director Zhang solemnly: "Thank you, Director Zhang. If it weren't for you, I might not know the truth of this matter for the rest of my life."

Director Zhang waved his hand: "This is nothing. If you can be bullied, don't worry. I'll keep your eyes on this matter, and you will definitely be punished for those who stole your grades."

"By the way, this capable person is easy to be jealous , Not just you, but also Song Ran." Director Zhang sighed.

"Song Ran?" Duan Xuelin was taken aback.

"Yes, this kid is similar to you. The result of his first entrance to the college entrance examination was changed. But there is still a difference between you two. Song Ran was cheated by his family, and the admission letter received the result. He was sold for money by his family, but fortunately, he didn't give up trying to find a way, and he was awarded the provincial champion."

Shen Shu and Duan Xuelin looked at each other. Unexpectedly, Song Ran would have this experience. It seems to be worse than Duan Xuelin. One point, it should be so uncomfortable to be cheated by his own family, no wonder he came to school very early.

"As for you, you have been targeted by outsiders. I suspect that the thief who changed your name has targeted you very early. You are really unlucky."

Hearing a wry smile, Duan Xuelin was really helpless.

Director Zhang smiled and said, "I will deal with this matter for you two. It's almost time to deal with experience. Fortunately, you two have not been buried."