Untitled Part 68

In the next week, Shen Shu and Gao Jingjing were working in a tacit understanding to prepare for the competition. The team at Beihua University confirmed the five of them, but Shencheng University was not. They determined the final through intramural competition. Of the competition staff.

The internal selection competition of Shenzhen University is a good opportunity for Shen Shu and others to learn from it. Fortunately, the teachers at Shenzhen University never hide their personal information and treat them equally, as long as they study hard.

This day was the final of the Shenzhen University internal trials. Naturally, Shen Shu and the others would not be absent. They arrived at the competition venue early.

Shen Shu saw the teacher who had been taking care of them since they came to the deep city, and enthusiastically said hello: "Teacher Wang."

"Shen girl." Teacher Wang turned his head and saw the five people of Shen Shu, smiling. In response, "You guys are watching the competition too."

Teacher Wang is a short and chubby little old man. He is more than sixty this year, but his body is strong and very cute. He speaks very kindly. He is very popular in the design department. When they went through the formalities, it was Teacher Wang, a little old man, who took them there.

Li Wen has the best relationship with Teacher Wang. In addition, she has a very cheerful personality. She stepped forward and grabbed Teacher Wang's shoulders. "We have watched several games, but you, I guess it's the last one, right?"

She Being able to joke with Teacher Wang quite naturally, Teacher Wang is not disgusted either.

Hearing her ridiculing words, Teacher Wang suddenly got a little beard and stared, and let Shen Shu call him the shots, "Shen girl, you can control this skin girl, quickly pull her away from me, and I will be her.

I'm so angry." After speaking, he said to Li Wen: "It would be great if you had a quiet girl half as quiet. Of the four of you, you are the most skinny and skinnier than those two boys."

Li Wen vomited. Sticking out her tongue, she naturally let go of Teacher Wang's arm, "I want me to be like Jingjing, I guess it won't be possible in this life."

She can't stand Gao Jingjing's character. If nothing happens, Gao Jingjing can stay silent for a day. She can't do it in the design room.

Several people exchanged greetings with Teacher Wang and took their seats one after another. Shen Shu was right next to Teacher Wang.

After the sit down quietly with Wang Shu Shen speech: "? Do you have no grasp of the match ah"

Shen Shu nodded, "They are very confident."

"But not the effect, ah, not the last who do not I know what the result will be." Teacher Wang is really good for them, "I know that you are all top students in Beihua and have your own arrogance, but our students in the deep city are not bad. I watched them all, and they are all confident."

Shen Shu recalled the games played by Shenzhen University students these past few days. It was true. Many students had good professional knowledge.

She nodded to Teacher Wang, and replied: "We will not be arrogant, and we will not be arrogant." A

trace of satisfaction flashed in Teacher Wang's eyes. When he first received people, he felt that Shen Shu was not easy. , Achievement won't be too low, and these words now make him feel that his vision was right at the beginning.

"Teacher, I have a question I want to ask you for advice."

Shen Shu thought of where she could not go recently, and wanted to ask Teacher Wang for advice.

Not to mention that Mr. Wang is an elderly little old man, but his professional literacy class is not bad. It can even be said to be the most professional among so many teachers that Shen Shu has seen. Many times he can just casually say a word. Let people give initiation.

Teacher Wang nodded: "Okay, I will show you after the game is over. Now I am watching the game. Did that boy see it?"

Shen Shu followed Teacher Wang's eyes. He was a clear and handsome boy. Cut the fabric carefully.

She knew that this boy had been far ahead from the beginning of the game, and his strength was very strong.

"That's a genius from the Design Department of Shenzhen City University. He is not inferior to you. It's just that your design is more biased towards the East, and his design is biased towards the West."

Teacher Wang's eyes are full of appreciation. He has taught Guo Chu and is a very talented child. His achievements will never be low.

"Also don't think he is just a student now, but he has already opened his own studio, and I heard that it looks pretty good. I heard your teacher say that you also opened a studio yourself, how about it?"

Teacher Wang had a follow-up When the teacher from Beihua University contacted, naturally he knew Shen Shu's situation very well, and Shen Shu did not hide it.

"It's open, it's just a little trouble." Shen Shu smiled helplessly, she actually didn't expect Shao An to get to this point.

Teacher Wang narrowed his eyes, "What little trouble, you two are good, tell me about your studio."

Shen Shu: ...

Who just said that she wanted her to watch the game well?

"In the beginning, just to make money, I wanted to make clothes for people, and I could also get a tip. Later, I gradually developed the studio, and it was a small mess."

She did not exaggerate. My own results are nothing more than telling the truth.

Teacher Wang rolled his eyes and thought of something else, "Is your studio short of people?"

Shen Shu was taken aback and shook his head.

"Don't say it is so full. If you are short of people, just say, our school graduates will give you an internship, no money."

Internship experience is very important to college students, let alone their major, so even if they don't need salary, they need to intern. And it's not long.

Shen Shu helplessly, "Teacher Wang, you really make the best use of everything."

Teacher Wang chuckled. He has been a teacher all his life, and he has to plan for his own students.

Shen Shu has gratitude for Teacher Wang. She has been taking care of Mr. Wang during her study at Shenzhen University, so she was happy to sell him a face and promised to recruit interns at Shenzhen University if necessary.

Gao Jing sat quietly next to Shen Shu, always listening to the conversation between Shen Shu and Teacher Wang, a little confused, did Shen Shu open her own studio? Why does no one know? Moreover, a studio that can be seen by Teacher Wang shouldn't be unknown.

I don't know how to get it, Gao Jingjing remembered Shao'an, which was well-known in the capital. I heard that Shao'an is most famous for embroidery, and Shen Shu's design style is Chinese, so would it...

Shen Shu seemed to be aware of it, and watched it. Gao Jingjing glanced, and said nothing.

At this moment, the stage was over, and five people were selected to become a team, and Guo Chu was the first.

"It's over, let's go, go back and digest the game." Shen Shu stood up and treated Li Wen in a daze.

The game is very exciting, if they can digest it, it will be good for them.

Li Wen said in a daze: "They are so amazing."

Outsiders watch the lively and insiders watch the doorway. Naturally, Li Wen can see that the top five students of Shenzhen University have real talents, especially the first. name.

"You are not bad either."

At this moment, the first place came down and walked straight to them, to be precise, it was in front of Shen Shu.

"You are Shen Shu? Beihua's most talented student?"

Shen Shu was a little surprised: "I am, what is wrong with Guo classmate?"

"My teachers praise you, so let me see what you are like. "People." Guo Chuping said flatly, his eyes full of war spirits, "I have seen your work, it is very good and creative, but mine is not bad, so this competition we are more than one. Bi?"

Shen Shu was in a daze, feeling back to when she was fifteen years old, when people who were not convinced by her said the same way. That's it.

She smiled slightly: "Okay." After

getting the result, Guo Chu nodded to Teacher Wang, and then left.

Gao Jingjing looked at Shen Shu with some worry, and stopped talking.

Shen Shu said amusedly: "What is your expression, it makes it seem like I'm going to die. It's not a big deal, it's just a game." The

two of them just said a few words, and didn't make any bets. Yes, no loss at all.

Saying goodbye to Gao Jingjing and the others, Shen Shu went to the S&W Shencheng store. This time she came, the store staff knew her.

Wu Li took her to the back cabin and poured her a glass of water.

The hut was used to store goods. Wen Qiulu cleaned it up and put a table and chairs in a small place. You can come here to rest and rest when there is no one. It can also be called a small office.

Shen Shu and Wen Qiulu made an appointment to meet here, but before Wen Qiulu came, she was thinking about her design alone.

Not long after, Wu Li came in with a look of entanglement.

Shen Shu looked up: "What's the matter?"

"Sister Shen, someone called you. It's a man, do you know her surname?"

Shen Shu was startled, "Where did you call?"

"Capital."

When Wu Li received this call for the first time, she came up to find Shen Shu and said that if she went, she would call her back.

The Shencheng store set up the phone very early, but it is not used frequently. Only when it is out of stock, it will call the factory to deliver the goods. It is usually there and it is dusty. When it rang, Wu Li was scared. Jump.

Shen Shu knew it in her heart, and she pursed her lips, as if she hadn't called Duan Xuelin for more than a week.

She told Wu Li that she knew him, and then went out to pick it up.

"Hello, Duan Xuelin?"

Duan Xuelin's surprised voice came from the microphone, "You are really in the store."

Shen Shu was speechless: "Otherwise, how do you know the phone number of the Shencheng store."

"I asked for it at the Capital Store." Duan Xuelin murmured, "You don't want to think about how long you haven't called me. You said it would be a phone call every two or three days. It's been two or three days. "

Shen Shu touched his nose, isn't it because he was too busy to forget it.

"You are like a guilty man." Duan Xuelin's tone was very aggrieved, as if Shen Shu had done something to him, "Don't you want me?"

Shen Shu looked around and saw no one noticed her before he whispered. : "Yes, of course."

That's the sentence, but Duan Xuelin is very satisfied.

After dealing with his daughter-in-law Duan Xuelin, Shen Shu continued to say, "I will go back in two months. Take care of yourself at home."

Their communication time was three months, and now it has been a month. , I can return to the capital in two months.

"Okay, I'll pick you up at that time."

Shen Shu said yes, and then hung up the phone neatly, thinking that he would not be able to call for another three days.