Untitled Part 69

After a call, Wen Qiulu also arrived. When Wu Li said that it was from the capital, Duan Xuelin, she looked at Shen Shu quite jokingly.

"This call is coming to the store, and it looks like I really can't bear you."

Shen Shu said calmly: "I have been busy for these two days, and I forgot to report safety." Since coming to Shenzhen City, Shen Shu has always contacted him on his own initiative. Duan Xuelin and Duan Xuelin couldn't contact her directly, so after a long time of no contact, Duan Xuelin couldn't sit still at the Capital Store and asked for a call from the Shencheng Store.

Shen Shu guessed that he just wanted to blindly touch the mouse. Even if Shen Shu didn't receive it, Wen Qiulu could tell her that Shen Shu was on the scene.

She concealed her feelings in her heart and said to Wen Qiulu: "Let's go, didn't you mean that I was invited to watch the excitement and are not leaving yet?"

Only then did Wen Qiulu remember their purpose today, and hurriedly took Shen Shu out.

In the past half month, Wen Qiulu has been putting pressure on Aimee, because S&W has a technical patent, and it went very smoothly. Today, it happened to be the last juncture, and Wen Qiulu invited Shen Shu to come and watch the fun.

"Actually, we got the light from the above this time. The Chinese people don't pay much attention to patents. There is no way to do it in a hurry. At this time, we came out to investigate the infringement of beauty, which is equivalent to showing them a glimmer of hope. The most powerful punishment for the beauty." Shen Shu sighed, unexpectedly there was such a reason in it. They just wanted to use the law to let the beauty spit out their things, but they didn't expect the beauty of the beauty to be so unlucky. It happened to be used as a model by the above. With this in mind, Shen Shu could quickly guess the next move: "It is estimated that we will use our lawsuit against Aimee to publicize it. How could they miss the example sent to the door." Wen Qiu Dew nodded, "No, I told me that they are all old foxes."

Shen Shu couldn't deny: "It's no harm to us, maybe we can still push our company up with the help of such an east wind."

She squinted her eyes, looked up at the blue sky, and her heart was full. Ambition, if it can bring the company to the next level, let alone an example, several times.

When Shen Shu and the others arrived, the person in charge of Aimei was still stiff, insisting that the formula used in their product was developed by themselves, and that S&W stole their formula.

Shen Shu coldly snorted, it's so good to beat and rake one by one.

"You said that all the formulas of your products were invented and developed by yourself. What about the evidence?" It

was the lawyer Wen Qiulu specially invited to sue S&W. He looked only twenty-six or seventeen years old, but don't look at him as young. , In fact, is very powerful, can often make people speechless, and don't know where Wen Qiulu came from.

"You have no evidence, but we do have it." He took out a bunch of materials and presented it to the judge. "These materials are patents for all our formula technologies, which are sufficient to prove that the products were invented and developed by us. " Aimei has taken our company's patented product formula without authorization. This has violated our country's patent law. According to our country's legal provisions, we have the right to demand that Aimei company compensate us for all losses and stop using our patent. "The person in charge of Aimei doesn't care about the patent law. He thinks that just a few pieces of paper can't prove anything at all. "In addition to violating the patent law, Aimei Company also instigated personnel to enter our company for theft. The thief has been arrested and confessed to his crimes." The judge signaled that He Zheng brought it up and He Zheng He had already given up his heart a long time ago, and even hated the beauty of love. If the person who loves beauty finds him, he is still the head of the office, how could he go to jail like this, so he admitted in court that the person in charge of the beauty instructed him to steal the formula. The person in charge of Aimee felt wrong, but it was too late. He was finally judged to compensate S&W for the amount he should have, and ordered the Aimee store to stop reopening, and an apology to S&W was published in the newspaper.

Shen Shu saw that lawyer twitched the corners of his mouth disdainfully, as if he was very dissatisfied.

Wen Qiulu pulled Shen Shu forward and said, "Lawyer Chu is in trouble."

Then she introduced them, "This is Lawyer Chu, Chu Yuanqing. Lawyer Chu, this is our other S&W boss, Shen Shu."

Shen Shu and Chu Yuan He shook his hand clearly, and then

said: "Hello , Lawyer Chu, I don't know where is Lawyer Chu now?" Chu Yuanqing smiled: "I can't talk about high, but it's just an idler. If someone asks you to make money, no People please just stay idle."

Although he said free and easy, Shen Shu keenly sensed the bitterness in it. Thinking about the current situation, Shen Shu understood that where there are so many lawsuits, even if there are lawsuits, please I can't afford a serious lawyer, but I didn't hire a lawyer if I saw Ami this time.

"I have a job here. I don't know if I can invite lawyer Chu, a powerful person."

Chu Yuanqing looked at Shen Shu who was smiling, and Wen Qiulu who was surprised, "Let's go and talk. Right."

This time I filed a lawsuit against S&W. Wen Qiulu paid a good price. He didn't worry that Shen Shu lied to him, and the two bosses didn't look like bad guys.

Although Wen Qiulu didn't know what Shen Shu thought on earth, she didn't say a word, just followed behind her.

Shen Shu thought while walking. It was only a momentary thought to invite Chu Yuanqing. She was thinking in court that if S&W is going to be big, there will be a lot of lawsuits in the future, so having a lawyer in the company is a very good idea. A good choice, if the company does not have its own lawyer, it would be too wasteful to hire a lawyer every time a lawsuit is filed, and it is easy to fall into a passive state.

So when he knew that Chu Yuanqing did not have a job, Shen Shu immediately issued an invitation. Judging from the lawsuit just now, Chu Yuanqing's ability is not low.

The three of them walked to the small stall, ordered three bowls of sugar water, and talked while drinking.

Chu Yuanqing couldn't help himself: "I don't know what Miss Shen said just now?"

Shen Shu didn't want to sell it, and said directly: "Lawyer Chu also saw that we don't have a lawyer at S&W yet, so I want to invite Lawyer Chu to my company to help me establish a legal department."

Chu Yuanqing actually knew a little bit, but He was still a little surprised when he heard Shen Shu's words. He asked, "Why me?"

Although there are not many lawyers in the deep city, there are not many lawyers. Although he is confident in himself, he also knows that he is not the strongest.

Shen Shu smiled slightly: "That's it." It

means that Chu Yuanqing does not necessarily need to be formed by S&W to form the Legal Department, but it happened that Chu Yuanqing accepted Wen Qiulu's invitation to fight the lawsuit at this time, and it happened to be in Shen Shu's eyes. Therefore, Shen Shu directly invited Chu Yuanqing.

"Moreover, Lawyer Chu doesn't have to belittle himself. We are all aware of your ability and you are not weak, so I believe you."

It is true that love of beauty is certain to lose the lawsuit, even without Chu Yuanqing, but Chu Yuanqing's ability still cannot be denied.

Chu Yuanqing lowered his head to think, and Shen Shu and Tang Shui didn't bother him either.

Wen Qiulu gave Shen Shu a wink. She trusted Shen Shu's every practice. Don't look at the current S&W that seemed to be Wen Qiulu in charge, but in fact, Shen Shu took care of all major events.

Shen Shu assured her.

Wen Qiulu breathed a sigh of relief, took a sip of the sugar water, well, it was quite sweet.

Chu Yuanqing did not think how long it sink and other special drinking a bowl of sugar water, he said: "? How to pay"

"This Do not worry, our wages are not low, and the benefits are very good."

Shen Shu has never worried about S&W's benefits, which is always good.

She continued: "And you joined our company, your job is very stable, and it is much better than you are now."

From the bitter words of Chu Yuanqing just now, Shen Shu can know that although he has no problems with his life now, he must not say anything about it. How good it is, if he receives a comparison of a lawsuit to a meal, it can be said that he is hungry and full.

After getting the promise, Chu Yuanqing said: "Okay."

Shen Shu smiled and stood up, "Then you are welcome to join our S&W."

Chu Yuanqing shook hands with both of them, showing a smile. Yi?

Seeing that the two of them had finished talking, Wen Qiulu said, "Then Lawyer Chu has time to come to our company. I will sign a contract with you and give you this salary by the way."

Chu Yuanqing is very good at being a human being. , I refused at that time: "I'm also a member of the company, so I don't need the salary this time."

Shen Shu shook his head: "It's all the same. When Qiu Lu asked you to go to court, you were not in our company." Employees, so you have to take this salary."

Chu Yuanqing saw that she was serious, not as if she was joking, and nodded in agreement. Shen Shu didn't guess wrong. Although he didn't worry about food and drink or life, he was really short of money.

The three of them talked together in this sugar water shop, and then they parted.

Wen Qiulu then asked: "Ashu, did you have this idea a long time ago? It's about the Ministry of Finance."

She didn't believe that Shen Shu was on a whim.

Shen Shu was very innocent and said: "It was on a whim. I just saw Lawyer Chu in the court. I just had this idea."

Wen Qiulu looked stunned. She always thought that Shen Shu was a person who took ten steps to see a hundred steps. Thinking that she also had a whim.

"This is normal. It doesn't mean that everything has to be carefully thought out. Sometimes opportunities are just moments in time. If you don't grasp it, they can easily disappear."

Wen Qiulu: "You didn't mean that it doesn't matter whether it is Lawyer Chu or not ." Is it?"

Shen Shu shrugged: "That was what bombed him. I don't have time to learn about the personality of another lawyer. You found Lawyer Chu, so you must rest assured of him."

Wen Qiulu Nodded subconsciously. She really knew that Lawyer Chu had a good character, so she invited him to bring a lawsuit to S&W.

"Because I trust your vision, I also put half my heart, and the remaining half is because I saw a lawsuit with him and I have a general understanding of his personality and conduct, so I decided to bring him to our company. . " "

As I just said coincidences, but fried him, let him make a decision earlier. "

Wen Qiu Lu stared, I did not expect to Shen Shu also so insidious.

Shen Shu patted her head, and said

amusedly : "This is what a soldier does not tire of deceit ." Wen Qiulu smiled helplessly and expressed deep sympathy to Chu Yuanqing.

Chu Yuanqing, who had already left, didn't know that he had just been pitted by Shen Shu, but he was willing to beat this pit.