Untitled Part 13

As soon as Li Guizhi's words fell, Duan Xuehua, who had been holding back, couldn't help it, and shed tears.

"Mother, I didn't mean it. I thought about coming back to help first. When I met my second brother on the road, they came back with them, and then I ran into her next to the pond to ask for directions. When I got up, I found that her skirt was torn."

Duan Xuehua was a little choked. She was kind to show the way, but she didn't expect the last way to be pointed out, and she tore her clothes.

Only then did Shen Shu and Li Guizhi see the mud on the legs of Duan Xuehua's trousers, "You didn't fall, right?"

Duan Xuehua shook his head, "I'm fine, it's just that I've hurt you."

"What are you talking about? I've called my third sister-in-law, how can I care if you fail? And it's not a big deal, just sew it, don't worry." Shen Shu patted her on the shoulder, letting her relax.

Li Guizhi also feels sorry for her girl, but there are still some things to ask clearly, "Then how did your second sister-in-law quarrel with her?"

"Second sister-in-law." Duan Xuehua bit her lip. There was a quarrel, and neither brother

nor I stopped him ." In fact, Ye Shuhui didn't say anything about compensation at first, and Liu Juan was always yelling. Later, when there was no other way, Duan Xuehua brought people back. Thinking of letting Li Guizhi call the shots.

Moreover, what Duan Xuehua didn't say was that when she fell, she felt that someone tripped her behind, and the second wife stood behind her.

As soon as Li Guizhi gritted her teeth, she knew that the second daughter-in-law must be the first to pick it up. Now it's okay, she just slapped her/parties, and left the mess for them to clean up.

She sighed, really married an ancestor back.

"The third daughter-in-law, you should try your best to sew. If you don't sew it well, it's okay. Then we will pay it. Don't put too much pressure on it."

Shen Shu nodded and said that she knew it. In fact, she was quite sure of it, but look. She didn't say Li Guizhi's expression either, she would know when it was repaired.

After such a long delay, Duan Changliang and the others were also off work, and this matter was put aside for the first time. After experiencing this incident, Duan Xuehua got closer to Shen Shu.

After lunch, everyone went back to their house and seized the opportunity to rest. The afternoon would be another afternoon of work.

Shen Shu also returned to the house, but she did not rest, but looked at it with her skirt.

Duan Xuelin walked in, and was surprised to see her looking seriously: "What are you doing? Where's the red cloth?"

"Little girl's ripped clothes, let me see how to repair it better."

"Little girl ripped torn. Duan Xuelin was a little surprised, and stepped forward to touch the skirt, "This fabric is really good, or is it really good, your clothes?"

"No."

"It's not yours, who owns it?"

"In a city. Girl's, the little girl accidentally tore it, and people have to pay for it. I looked at it and took it." Shen Shu paused and said, "One hundred yuan."

Duan Xuelin did not eat at home at noon, so all Everyone knows it, only he doesn't.

Upon hearing one hundred yuan, Duan Xuelin immediately let go, and muttered: "It costs one hundred yuan for a rag. This is not a cheating, this is, you can relax a little bit, don't fix it and make it worse."

Shen Shu didn't speak, Duan Xuelin didn't say anything, and fell asleep on the floor that belonged to him.

At two or three o'clock in the afternoon, Shen Shu put down his needlework and stretched his waist, waking Duan Xuelin up.

"Get up, it's time to study."

Duan Xuelin opened his eyes in a daze, holding the quilt and sat up, "What are you doing! Why don't people sleep well?"

"It's time to get up, there is no one at home. "The

others went to work early, and only Shen Shu and the two of them had pregnant Liu Juan.

"I can sleep for a while." After speaking, he fell down holding the quilt.

Shen Shu stretched out and kicked him in the leg, "Don't sleep, get up quickly."

Still no response?

She knelt down, leaned in front of Duan Xuelin, and whispered: "Open your eyes to see who I am."

"No one can stop me from sleeping!" Duan Xuelin opened his eyes impatiently, and was suddenly frightened. It slammed to the ground and made a violent noise.

Shen Shu hissed, she was aching listening, she felt a little guilty in her heart, and coughed dryly: "What, don't you be excited."

Duan Xuelin grinned with pain, clutching the back of his head to relieve the pain, "You leaned so close to do it. Well!"

"Who made you get up?" Shen Shu muttered, "Does it hurt? Do you want to see the doctor?"

"No!" Duan Xuelin growled, "You are really a lunatic!" He

was said to be a lunatic. Shen Shu wasn't happy anymore, she looked like a lunatic, but after all, she was in the wrong.

"Good, good, everything you say is right!"

Such a good talk? Duan Xuelin thought, "I have a headache, so I won't learn it today."

So how can it work!

"No, you have to learn!" Shen Shu said very solemnly, "I just bumped my head, I just bumped into one, I can't stop reading."

After finishing speaking, he wanted to knock on the ground, which scared Duan Xuelin. , And quickly pulled her.

"Learn to learn, what do you do for self-harm, you really think you have practiced iron head skills!"

"Really?"

"Learn to learn!"

"Well, I'll wait for you in the yard." Shen Shu got up She left, turned her back, with a sly smile on her face, there was no one she could not handle.

After a while, Duan Xuelin came out slowly.

"I'll continue to teach you."

Teaching Shen Shu is actually very worry-free, she is very smart and knows how to draw inferences, and teaching people is much more interesting than reviewing herself, and it can be regarded as a kind of review.

"Yes." Shen Shu embraced it in the middle.

As a result, the two continued to teach the contents of the morning one by one, and they went very smoothly. It would be better if there were no harsh sounds.

"Yeah, my younger siblings are studying. Can you understand? Don't delay your third brother's study. It won't be good if your third brother can't

pass the university entrance exam." I don't know when Liu Juan walked out and came up. It's a curious satire of yin and yang.

Shen Shu rolled her eyes impatiently. She really didn't want to pay attention to Liu Juan, but she couldn't hold her back and kept moving up.

"Yisow noon when you have not come out, you lose that little girl named to her skirt it, a hundred for that is not the case went to the police station to find police officers to ask you for money."

The police or the word sink Shu followed Nan Nan to learn, and it happened to come in handy now.

Liu Juan panicked as soon as she heard the police, but she still stubbornly said: "That's the little girl who broke it, what's up with me!"

"But they asked you to pay for it, saying that you insulted her."

Look. Looking at Liu Juan's panic, Shen Shu said unhurriedly: "Fortunately, my mother persuaded me in the end, but second sister-in-law, I don't think you should go around in the yard. The girl hasn't left yet. If I saw you yelling, it would be miserable."

"You have to take care of it!" Liu Juan glared at her, and then quickly walked into the house.

Duan Xuelin watched the whole process and quietly gave Shen Shu a thumbs up, high, really high.

Shen Shu smiled slightly, meaningless.

Without the harsh sound, Shen Shu learned more smoothly.