Untitled Part 80

"I went back to Jiangcheng this time and heard that the little girl has reached the point of discussing marriage and marriage. It is estimated that it will not be long before we go back to have a wedding drink."

Shen Shu suddenly remembered something, straightened up, and learned from Lin Dao Duan. .

Duan Xuelin: "When did it happen? Why didn't I listen to my mother and the others."

He was surprised. In his opinion, Duan Xuelin was just a child, so why did he start talking about marriage?

"Who is it? Do we know?"

Shen Shu was a little dazed, thinking of what he had heard during this period.

Li Guizhi always wanted Duan Xuehua to marry Xiao Li from her village, but at that time Duan Xuehua already had a favorite person, so naturally he was unwilling, and that Xiao Li didn't let it go. He often went to Duan's house during those few days. Not happy to go home.

Duan Xuehua has been trying his best to get Li Guizhi to accept her. It was only recently that Li Guizhi was relieved, and only then did she talk about marriage.

And Duan Xuehua didn't disclose to Shen Shu and the others at all, and they didn't know anything. If Shen Shu hadn't gone back this time, they probably didn't know anything.

She smiled and said: "We have ever met, do not know if you remember had just finished college entrance examination when asked to come back after going deep in the city, the veterans to seize traffickers, called Lin from the country."

Had to go back At that time, Duan Xuehua revealed to Shen Shu that the relationship between the two was different, and now it is finally a matter of concern.

Duan Xuelin opened his mouth wide and was a little surprised, "It turned out to be him?" The

reason why he was so impressed with Lin Congguo was because Shen Shu had a different attitude towards him at the time. He thought that Shen Shu had made himself a rival in love. There is no contact at all.

"How did the little girl know him?" If he remembered correctly, Lin Congguo was from the police station, how could the little girl know him?

Shen Shu told Duan Xuelin what Duan Xuehua had said to her at the time, and finally sighed: "The little girl told me at the time, but it was still unstable at the time, so I didn't mention it to you. Now it seems that their feelings are It's still quite stable."

Duan Xuelin glanced at Shen Shu: "You are hiding such a big thing from me?"

"Isn't that worried about you stopping the little girl, what if you beat the mandarin duck?" Shen Shuyang The head is very proud.

Duan Xuelin had no choice but to see such an arrogant Shen Shu. He stretched out his hand and scratched her nose, "You, am I that kind of person? As long as the little girl is happy, how can I stop it."

...

Shen After meeting the Shen family, Shu was very happy every day, either going shopping with Ye Shaoan or being taken by Shen Xiao to see the Shen family. Because of the relationship between Shen family, several of Shen Shu's industries have developed, and gradually Great development.

And because of the influence of her mood, the clothes she designed have also changed, becoming more brisk, and the imprisoned design style has begun to undergo many changes.

"Xiaoshu, did you design this yourself?"

Ye Shaoan looked at the gorgeous wedding gown in front of him in Shaoan's studio, and asked Shen Shu excitedly. He wanted to reach out and touch it, but he was worried about damage. .

Shen Shu nodded. Today, Ye Shaoan asked to come to the studio to have a look. Shen Shu brought her over, and as soon as she came in, she saw the wedding gown she had already made.

"The phoenix above this is really lifelike." Ye Shaoan sighed, "Your dad said that you won the design contest. It should be with this wedding gown."

Shen Shu nodded again: "It was not finished yet. Thinking of winning the championship, it's actually a bit of

a bad name." "But it's also because of the competition that I have the opportunity to make a wedding dress like this. The fabrics used are the best."

Ye Shaoan looked around, "Xiaoshu , Is this wedding gown made according to your size?"

Shen Shu didn't know why she asked, but she still told the truth.

"Yes, to design a dress, you must first know the size of the person wearing her, and you are the most familiar with it, so I made it in my size at the time, but..."

"But what?"

"But even though it's me Size, but I'm not going to wear it, just a sample from Shao'an Studio at that time."

She just made the wedding gown for her mother from the beginning, so naturally she won't wear it anymore.

Ye Shaoan is a bit pity: "That's really a waste."

There was a good idea in his mind, "Xiaoshu, the wedding you and Xuelin had at the time was too crude. Why don't you let me and your dad do it for you? The wedding gown you designed, you must be the most beautiful bride."

"You wear it to get married, and it is not in vain to design it. After your wedding is over, you will put it back in the studio as a sample. It's a pity that you can be the treasure of the town shop directly." Shen Shu's heart moved, and some were moved by Ye Shaoan. In fact, she had never visited Duan Xuelin. At that time, the visitor was the predecessor, and Duan Xuelin was not happy at the time. Seeing that she was interested, Ye Shaoan said again: "If you are afraid of trouble, let's do it on a small scale, and we can witness it with relatives and friends." "Xiaoshu, you are also grown up now, and you don't grow up with your mother, but I want to see how my daughter gets married." Shen Shu looked at Ye Shaoan's eyes and nodded slowly, "I want to discuss with Linzi." "Okay, okay." Ye Shaoan nodded, "I'll go back. Prepare with your dad." After Duan Xuelin came back in the evening, Shen Shu told him what Ye Shaoan meant. "Really? Can you do it again?" Duan Xuelin was very surprised and excited, clutching Shen Shu's arm, "Of course we have to do it again. By the way, we should get the certificate first." He suddenly discovered a loophole. They seemed to have not received the certificate. At first they were not enough age, but then they got busy again when they were old enough, so they forgot about it.

"No, no, let's get the certificate now."

Shen Shu pulled him amusedly, "Where can I get the certificate now so late, I can run or not, anytime I can."

Duan Xuelin frowned: "You I don't know how tightly your dad looked at me lately. He looked at me like a pig that stole his cabbage, staring at me all the time."

Duan Xuelin was wronged, and since Shen Shu and Shen Xiao recognized each other After that, Shen Xiao pulled him everywhere and asked him to do this and that, in the nickname of exercise.

Shen Shu see his face, did not hold back a laugh out, patted his head, "you still do the pig ah?"

"OK, OK, I'm back with my dad to talk about, so that he does not I

'm embarrassing you." Duan Xuelin refused: "Forget it, although my dad let me do so much, but I learned a lot, it will only benefit me in the future."

"Then I don't care." Shen Shu shrugged Shrug.

"Don't worry, let's think about our wedding. Since we are going to do it again, let's take over both parents and family. The whole family will be here."

Duan Xuelin did not refute the re- organization of the wedding. Shen Shu is not the same as before. The matter is no longer a secret between them, and he and Shen Shu have never had a wedding, so he wanted to give Shen Shu a wedding.

Moreover, he also wanted to see how Shen Shu put on his wedding gown.

Shen Shu agreed: "Okay, I will call home tomorrow, let my parents come, and my mother, she has always wanted to see my biological parents, this time I finally have a chance."

Duan Xuelin held her hand and gave She feels safe.

After everything was agreed, Shen Shu bought tickets for the three old people in Jiangcheng and asked them to come together. Lin Zhaodi and her daughter were also here.

Lin Niandi yelled as soon as she saw Shen Shu, "Shen Shu, you are too interesting, right? You ran away when you came back last time, and didn't tell me to come and see me, why did you deny me this third sister? "

Shen Shu hurriedly stepped forward and hugged Lin Niandi's arm and acted like a baby: "Oh, three sisters, didn't you have something to do at the time, it was too late, I

will make amends for you." After coaxing Lin Niandi, Shen Shu said, "In your stomach How about your baby, how many months? Why did you come with our

mother , brother-in-law?" "Four months, it's okay, I'm worried about mother going out alone, so I brought Yingying with me. As for your brother-in-law, hum."

Shen Shu was puzzled, and Shen Lan pulled her.

Shen Shu returned to his senses and introduced each other to several elders, "Parents, this is my foster mother, these two are Duan Xuelin's parents."

Then he looked at Shen Xiao and Ye Shaoan, "These two are my biological parents. By coincidence, we recognized each other."

Shen Lan looked at Ye Shaoan awkwardly. The two have completely different temperaments. They looked nothing like people of the same age, so it's no wonder that Ruan Ruaneng is so good.

Ye Shaoan noticed her embarrassment and stepped forward and took her arm forward, "You are Xiaoshu's foster mother, I have the courage to call you sister, although Xiaoshu this child is my daughter, but she was brought up by her since she was a child. Sister tell me something about Xiaoshu's childhood." When

mentioning Shen Shu's childhood, Shen Lan bends his eyes, not so cramped.

And Shen Xiao said to Duan Changliang and Li Guizhi: "We are all a family, let's go in and talk."

Ye Shaoan and Shen Xiao are both smart people. They can't find a single mistake in their words and dealings. They get along with the three. It was very pleasant. In the end, Shen Shu found that all five people were as good as they had known each other for several years.

"Little special woods Come on, we're say, you had the wedding is too simple, and now you are showing great promise, the natural re-do a do not know your hearts are ye think?" Shen Shu and Duan Xuelin glanced at each other, and then said: "We mean to do it simply, just in our house, just invite some relatives and friends to have a meal." As soon as she finished speaking, Shen Xiao said, "It can be done simply. , But there should be no lack of etiquette."

"This is natural." Duan Changliang also said.

Ye Shaoan smiled and said: "After I had this idea, I was optimistic about the day. The nearest day is also a month later. I can just take advantage of this month to prepare for it."

Shen Shu opened his mouth and wanted to say something. But she had been excluded, and she couldn't get her mouth in, and she was a little helpless at once.

"Let the parents discuss it, let's go out and walk through our two-person world." Duan Xuelin whispered.

Shen Shu glared at him, "Go over by yourself, I'm going to see if Sanjie and Yingying are still suitable for this."

Then he left and went to find Lin Niandi.

Duan Xuelin touched his nose helplessly, okay, okay, he has been to the two-person world alone.