Sixth Year // Chapter 5

After Neville and I had our fight, I decided to give him space for a few days. Let him calm down, and understand where I was coming from. I did tell Hermione what happened (I knew she wouldn't tell Harry anything, girl code), and she helped me think of ways to distract myself when I would normally run to Neville. Luckily the whole "giving each other space thing" only lasted three days.

I was walking out of Potions when he grabbed my hand.

"Look, I hate not talking to you," he said quietly.

"And I hate it too, but if we can't see eye to eye on this subject we have to stay away from each other until either we can see eye to eye, accept we have different opinions, or forget it happened," I said clutching my books close to my chest with my other hand. 

"Which is why I've taken the time, and understand what you're saying. Do I think we should at least inform Dumbledore of this? Yes. Do I think it's foolish to keep such a vital piece of information that could lead to our ultimate deaths from the people who could help us survive? Also yes."

"Neville ..."

"But, if you think you can somehow get Draco to switch to our side ... then I have to trust you. Since that is what relationships are made out of. Faith, Trust,"

"And Pixie Dust!" I said with a giggle. 

"I was thinking more along the lines of love and honesty but, sure. Pixie Dust." Neville laughed along with me. We made our way back to the common room and just entered when Ron came running over (he skipped Potions today).

"LORI! THE LIST IS UP! THE QUIDDITCH LIST IS UP!!!" He squealed like a little girl.

"Well??"

"I didn't look yet! I wanted to look with you!" Ron said yanking me over. 

"Well give me a second to set my stuff down, Ronald. Jeez." I sighed setting my stuff on a table and walking over to where the list had been posted. 

(I don't know why the C's look so weird I tried to fix them lmao)

"We did it! Lori, we made it!" Ron squealed as he picked me up and we twirled around for a few moments. "We are all on the team at the same time!"

"Well, if I hadn't gotten beaten within an inch of my life, we would have all been on the team last year." 

"Still haven't forgiven Malfoy for doing that," Ron muttered under his breath. "He nearly killed you and all he got was suspended while Harry, Fred, and George all got life-long bans."

"Well, at least those bans were lifted once Umbridge left the school," I said walking over to the sofa and sitting beside Neville. Ron at first rolled his eyes in annoyance but after I tossed a pillow at him he sighed and walked over to Harry as he entered the room.

"Congrats on getting on the team," Neville said pecking my cheek. 

"Thank you, love," I said grabbing his hand and playing with it. Harry, Ron, and Hermione had taken seats at the table to study when I heard Harry ask a question.