{Rosé} - you're the fifth member of blackpink and she reads fanfiction of you

"I think we should take a break. Take a few minutes to catch our breath and hydrate." Lisa said as you all stood in the practice room, trying your hardest to perfect everything for the comeback that's just around the corner.

The four of you all agreed with her and sat down on the floor.

You reached for your water bottle and took a few sips before you closed your eyes, happy to have a few minutes to relax after spending the last couple of hours working hard with your four best friends.

"What are you doing?" You asked Jisoo who sat beside you, scrolling through her phone.

You put your cheek on her shoulder and noticed that she was scrolling through Weverse, deciding to spend her time talking to a few fans.

Jennie and Lisa were talking to each other about whatever came to mind and Rosie was sitting the furthest away from everyone, her face buried in her phone.

She occasionally lifted her head to see if anyone was sitting close to her, looking between the four of you to make sure you weren't seeing what she was up to before she returned her gaze to her phone screen.

You got up and sat down beside her, sending her a bright smile when she looked up at you.

"Whatcha doing, Rosie?"

"Huh? Nothing. Why?" She asked as she turned her phone a little, making sure you couldn't see her screen.

"Are you sure it's nothing? You're acting like you don't want anyone looking at your phone, as if you're hiding something."

"That's ridiculous." She said and chuckled over your suspicions, but it was a nervous chuckle, and you could tell.

"Okay. If you say so." You giggled before getting up and going back over to Jisoo, although you stayed curious over what Rosie was up to.

"We should get back to practice," Jennie said a moment later and you all nodded in agreement before standing up, ready to continue.

Well, all of you except Rosie.

She was lost in her own little world, sitting across the room with her gaze still resting on her phone screen.

"Rosie?" Jisoo said loudly, hoping to catch her attention, but she continued to stare at her phone as though no one else existed.

"She must be really into whatever she's doing," Lisa said before walking across the room to Rose.

"Hey?" She snapped her fingers but got a little frustrated as Rosie didn't reply.

She groaned and took her phone out of her hands, making Rosie gasp.

"Hey!" She whined and stood up.

"We have to get back to practice!" Lisa laughed.

"We tried to get your attention to tell you that but you seemed occupied." You said.

"Yeah. What are you even doing, anyway? What has you so distracted?" Lisa asked and you all sensed the playfulness in her voice.

Before Rosie could stop her, Lisa glanced down at her phone and she gasped loudly over what she saw.

"No way!"

"Don't tell anyone, Lisa," Rosie pleaded as she tried to steal her phone back from Lisa's grip.

"What is it?" Jisoo wondered.

"Someone is reading imagines of our y/n."

They all looked at you, finding your eyes bigger than they've ever seen before.

"Rosie, why are you reading fanfiction of y/n?" Jennie teased.

"No reason." She replied but the girls all shook their heads with a laugh.

"Is that what you were so into?" You asked. "That's what you didn't want me to see?"

"Yes." She confessed.

"Oh, Rosie. That's cute." You giggled as you walked to her and threw your arms around her for a hug.

The girls all teased her for it and she lowered her head as her cheeks turned bright red.

"Rosie? Can I ask you something?"

"No, Lisa." She said.

"Too bad, I'm asking anyway." She giggled. "Is this your first time reading imagines of y/n?"

"Maybe." She fibbed, biting her lip.

"That's a lie!" Jennie said and Rosie, in embarrassment, laid her cheek on your shoulder and put her arms around you.

"Okay, okay. Girls, we really need to get back to practice." You reminded them.

"Oh, okay." Lisa sighed, playfully rolling her eyes. "Here's your phone back."

"Hey, Rosie? Do you read imagines of anyone else? Or only y/n?" Jisoo wondered and Rosie groaned, still embarrassed.

"Only her now shut up." She pouted and you laughed as the girls got back to their spots.

"You don't think differently of me now, do you?"

"What? No, Rosé. Of course not. I could never and especially not for something like this. I think it's sweet that you read fanfiction about me." You smiled as you brushed your fingertips along her arms.

She sighed quietly and you could tell she was still feeling embarrassed.

"You're still feeling embarrassed, aren't you?"

She nodded.

"I'll tell you something that has to stay between us, to make you feel a little better."

"Okay. I'm listening."

You put your lips near her ear, your breath fanning against the shell, making her heart skip a beat.

"If it makes you feel better, you're not alone. I read fanfiction of you too." You said and she went wide-eyed before you grabbed her hand with a smirk and pulled her across the room to return to practice.