{Yujin} - I'm here for you - IVE seventh member

Author's Note: this chapter contains possibly triggering content. Please don't read if that makes you uncomfortable!

————————————————————-

Okay, everyone, let's take a little break," Yujin said as you all struggled to catch your breath.

You sat down on the floor between Wonyoung and Yujin and reached for your bottle of water, taking a few sips of the now room-temperature drink.

"This is going to be such a great comeback! I don't think I've ever been this excited about anything before!" Rei said.

You wiped the beads of sweat off of your forehead and Yujin frowned.

"Y/N, are you hot?"

You nodded.

"Then take off your sweater, silly. Everyone else is in tank tops and short-sleeves and you're in that hot, fuzzy sweater. No wonder you're so hot."

You put the sweater on for a reason before you came into practice this morning.

But you have so much on your mind now that you can't seem to remember why.

So you pulled it off and tossed it aside before reaching for your water bottle again.

It was close to Yujin's knee and as you reached for it, your wrist showed.

And Yujin caught a glimpse of what was on your wrist.

Cuts.

She didn't want to bring this up in front of the other girls because she didn't know if you'd be comfortable with that.

But she knew she needed to talk to you about it.

"Hey, girls, can you give Y/N and me a moment alone? I need to talk to her about something important in private."

You furrowed your eyebrows at this because you didn't know what she was talking about.

But the girls agreed and left the room, leaving you and Yujin alone.

"What's going on?" You asked.

"Y/N... I saw your wrist."

You looked at your wrist and saw the cuts all across it and your heart dropped.

No one has ever found out about this before and you didn't know how to feel about Yujin knowing.

"Are you okay?"

She gently grabbed your hand in hers and held it tight.

"I'm not here to judge you, Y/N. I'm here to listen. If you want to talk, I'm here for you."

You felt tears sting your eyes as you become vulnerable in front of her, slowly falling apart.

"People haven't been very nice to me lately. I felt bad about myself and I didn't know what else to do. I'm so stressed out and I want to be perfect for everyone and I felt so much pressure. I didn't know where else to turn."

"Oh, Y/N," She said sadly.

"I'm sorry."

"No, don't be. It's okay." She said before pulling you into her arms for a hug. "You were struggling. I understand how you feel. But always remember that you're not alone. I'm here for you and so are the other girls. You're not alone. You're never going to be alone."

You sniffled as you pulled away from the warm and secure hug.

"I know people can be cruel and this life is anything but easy. But you're stronger than you know and we are always here for you. You're so loved and you're loved for being exactly who you are. You don't need to be perfect, because you're perfect just as you are."

"Really?" You sniffled.

"Yeah. You're beautiful, Y/N. Don't ever let anyone else convince you otherwise."

"Okay." You said, nodding your head.

"And if you ever need to talk, if you ever need anything, I'm here and so are the girls. You've always got someone to lean on. I promise."

You hugged her again and she held you tightly, making all of your worries and stresses fade away.

"Pease don't tell the girls right now."

"I won't. If you feel comfortable, you can do that when you're ready. But for now, I'm happy to keep this between us. As long as you promise to come to me or the girls if you need anything."

"Promise."

She hugged you again, her hand brushing comfortingly across your back.

"Are you ready to get back to practice?"

"Yeah." You smiled.

"You can come back in now!" Yujin loudly said and the door opened and the girls came back in.

And though you weren't ready to tell them about everything yet, you felt relieved that you had Yujin to turn to.

Always.