{Moonbyul} - you're the fifth member of MAMAMOO and pass out

As soon as you heard Wheein ask if the five of you could take a break for a few minutes, you felt extremely relieved.

The five of you are in practice today as you prepare for a special comeback for your ninth anniversary as a group.

You haven't announced it just yet but you're all doing something really special to mark the last nine years that you've spent together making memories and living out your dreams.

However, as excited as you are about it, you haven't been feeling well the last couple of days.

You're not exactly sure but you think you might be coming down with something and it's making you feel pretty terrible.

Your appetite has pretty much faded away as you keep feeling sick, so you haven't been eating much.

And it seems like the sickness and the lack of food have been taking a toll on your body as you feel as though you might pass out.

You haven't told the girls or the staff that you feel unwell because you know how important this all is but you keep feeling worse and worse.

So to say that you're happy that you and the girls will get a few minutes to rest is an understatement.

You sat down on the floor and reached for your water bottle as you wiped the beads of sweat off of your skin.

Moonbyul and Hwasa sat down beside you and picked up their phones and their water, happy to spend a few minutes getting a little rest, as well.

You closed your eyes and did your best to catch your breath as you began to feel hot.

You chalked it up to just moving around so much and doing a lot.

Of course, for those who work just as hard as you and the girls do, feeling warm is a common thing and you didn't think anything huge of it.

"How are you doing, Y/N? You seem oddly quiet today." Solar spoke from her spot across from you.

"Oh, fine." You said though you felt far from it.

Moonbyul frowned and put her hand on your shoulder as you started to rub your eyes.

Your vision was a little blurry and you felt funny.

"Are you okay? Got an eyelash in your eye?"

"I think so, but it's out." You lied. "I'm good."

"Okay, should we get back to work?" Hwasa asked. "I really want to keep practicing. I think I'm stuck on one of the steps and I want to get it fixed."

"Yeah. Everyone ready?" Solar asked as she looked around.

You wanted to protest and say you needed a little more time but you didn't because everyone else seemed ready to get back to work.

You stood up but when you did, you started to feel sick to your stomach and you felt weak.

You felt a rush of dizziness hit you and you squeezed your eyes shut as your vision started to go blurry again.

"What's the matter?" Moonbyul asked.

"I'm fine." You lied again.

But this time, the girls could sense that something wasn't right.

You just seemed to be acting off.

"No, you're not. Y/N, what's going on?" Wheein worriedly asked.

"I feel," You paused, taking in a shaky breath., "I feel a little dizzy."

"Okay, sit down," Hwasa said as she too began to feel anxious.

But before you could, you began to see stars and you clutched Moonbyul's wrist as you stumbled.

Things went black and you fainted in her arms only a second later, scaring the life out of the girls.

"Is she okay?" Solar panicked. "Should I call an ambulance?"

"Yeah, I think that's a good idea," Moonbyul said as she gently laid you on the floor.

Hwasa, Wheein, and Moonbyul gathered around you and tried to coax you into opening your eyes, but you didn't, which only made them feel more afraid.

The medics arrived a few minutes later and looked you over and slowly, your eyes opened.

The girls breathed out a huge sigh of relief and as you slowly and carefully sat up, you took Moonbyul's hand into yours.

They checked on you and determined that you didn't need to go to the hospital.

You were dehydrated and overheated and needed a little time to rest and recover.

"I'm taking you home," Moonbyul said as she had Hwasa grab her keys.

The medics told you to call again if you passed out again, though everyone in the room agreed that they hoped it didn't happen anymore.

As soon as they left, Moonbyul and Solar helped you out to the car while Wheein carried your things out for you.

"Are you feeling okay?" Moonbyul asked as she got in and started the car.

Hwasa helped you buckle up before they all gave you a little hug and promised to come over later today to check on you.

"I'm alright." You said. "I'm not dizzy."

"Good." She said as she started to drive you home. "You scared us back there."

"I didn't mean to. It just hit me hard, I couldn't control it."

"I understand. We just love and care about you so much." She said and you smiled a little as she kissed your hand softly as she pulled up to a red light.

"Moonbyul?"

"Hm?"

"Will you stay with me? I know you have practice but I don't want to be alone."

She looked over at you and stared at you adoringly, as if, at that moment, you were her everything, and nothing in the world would've made her say no.

"Of course." She smiled. "I'd be happy to. I'll get you some food, you can watch some tv and rest, and drink plenty of water."

She leaned in and went to put her lips on yours for a little peck.

It was something she'd never done before but something you both wanted.

However, a car behind her beeped, and she realized that the light had turned green.

She cleared her throat as she started driving again.

You took her hand into yours, the one that didn't rest on the wheel, and you held it securely.

It made you feel better knowing you weren't alone and that as you rested today and took a little time to hydrate again and get better, she'd be there with you to help care for you.

As you held her hand, you looked out the window with heavy eyes, and Moonbyul looked at you with a bright smile, wishing that you wouldn't ever let go.

And as silly as it may sound, she looked forward to spending the day caring for you, because it meant that she had an excuse to stay by your side.