{Lee Know} - trying to make his heart beat faster - Stray Kids ninth member

You sat around the boys as you filmed another episode of Finding Stray Kids.

Today's episode was where you had to try and make each other's hearts beat faster and you're especially excited to see what the boys had up their sleeves for you since you had quite a bit up your sleeve for them.

You watched them all take their turns as you patiently waited for yours to come.

But the one you were most excited to tease and try to make his heart beat faster had to be Minho.

You have something special between you, everyone knows this.

The boys often tease the two of you about how cute of a couple you'd make and often ask why you haven't become a couple yet considering your feelings for each other are quite obvious.

So you had something special planned for Minho to see if you could make his heart race, something that the boys would for sure tease you about later, but you didn't mind one bit.

"Lee Know's turn!"

Minho slid across the floor and took his place by the monitor that would track his heart rate.

"Y/N, you first," Jisung spoke.

"Happily." You said with a confident smile.

You scooted across the floor to be closer to Minho.

"What's she going to do?" Jeongin wondered aloud.

You began to play with his hair, running your fingers through it.

Minho chuckled a little, though he tried his hardest not to.

"You're so handsome." You spoke softly before you leaned in and kissed his cheek.

"Aww," Felix said as the boys watched on.

You kept kissing his cheek and just as you figured it would, his heart began to race.

It showed on the screen, going from a steady rhythm to a quick and unsteady beat.

"Oh, look at that!" Hyunjin said. "His heart is racing!"

You giggled as you continued to kiss his cheek, being as sweet and loving as you could.

He pulled back with a laugh and covered his face with his hands as his smile was bigger than it'd ever been before.

"Oh, she got him!" Changbin said.

You moved back to your spot as the boys teased him.

"Oh, someone's in love." Bang Chan teased.

"How are we going to compete with that? I don't think we can, honestly." Felix said.

"Look how happy he is. He's so crazy over her." Jisung teased.

You met Minho's eyes and smiled brightly at him, knowing he felt just as in love as you did.

You had managed to get his heart to beat faster, just as you hoped.

But you won more than just that and that was that you knew for certain now that he feels the same way that you do.

It would surely lead to an interesting conversation later on when you can get him alone and you can't wait.