{Ryuryeong} - you have a sore back - ITZY sixth member

"I'm not sure if you performing tonight is a good idea, Y/N," Chaeryeong said as she watched you shift around uncomfortably on your chair in the dressing room.

Your back was killing you and nothing that you did seemed to make it better.

"You look like you're in so much pain." Ryujin frowned. "Are you alright?"

"Don't worry about me, I'll be okay." You said, only for them to look at each other with sad eyes and then back at you.

"You don't look okay," Chaeryeong said before she put her hand on your shoulder. "If you're in too much pain, please don't push yourself."

"Yeah, babe, as important as the shows are, nothing is more important than your health. The last thing you want to do is make it worse." Ryujin said.

You appreciated their concern, truly.

But as sore as your back is, the last thing you want is to back out of a show.

You've never missed anything important when it comes to the group, such as fan signs and performances.

And you're not about to start now.

"Darling?" Chaeryeong said. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." You said. "Really, my loves, as much as I appreciate the concern, I don't want to miss this show. I'll be alright. I know my limits. I promise."

"Okay. Well, if you feel worse at any time during the performance, will you please let us know and stop?" Ryujin asked worriedly.

"Sure." You said and watched your girlfriends gaze at each other once more before sighing.

As much as they wish that you'd just rest and take it easy, they couldn't force you to do anything.

So they let it go.

"Okay. Well, it's almost showtime. Finish getting ready." Ryujin spoke.

They both gave you a sweet but quick kiss before walking away to finish doing what they needed to before you'd all step out on stage.

And after a few minutes, it was showtime.

You all went out on stage and poured your hearts out for the fans, who were screaming at the top of their lungs for the six of you.

It was a magical feeling, one you'd never want to miss.

You love the fans so much, just as much as you love performing on stage with your girlfriends and best friends.

It was a wonderful feeling, one that nothing can even come close to comparing to.

You were having the time of your life dancing and singing for the thousands of fans in the crowd.

You even took a few minutes during the show to sit on the stage near the edge of it to wave and pay a little extra attention to the fans.

But you couldn't deny one thing - your back was excruciatingly sore.

It was a horrible pain, one that made doing your usual routines a lot more difficult and painful.

And even though you powered through it, it was evident that you were hurting.

It was evident to the fans and to your girlfriends, who were watching you closely.

You sat back down on stage, needing a moment to yourself so your back would stop hurting so much.

As you sat there singing along to the song, Chaeryeong and Ryujin came over to sit beside you.

"Are you alright? Hurting?" Chaeryeong asked as she put her hand on yours.

"I'm sore but the show is almost over, I'll make it through."

Your girlfriends shook their heads, wishing that you'd just call it a night and go backstage to nurse your aching back.

But you were determined to finish the show and they knew that there was nothing they could do or say to change that.

So Chaeryeong gave you a gentle hug while Ryujin rubbed your back for a moment, hoping they could make you feel even just a little better.

"Thank you." You smiled before standing up with their help.

The rest of the show flew by and before you knew it, you were taking your bows and then hurrying backstage as the lights went down.

"Oh, god, my back." You groaned as you reached the dressing room.

It was worse than before.

You had pushed yourself a little too far, just as your girlfriends worried that you would.

"What can we do?" Ryujin asked. "Do you need a massage?"

"Maybe once we get back to the dorm. I think I'm just going to go back now and relax."

"We'll go back with you. Come on." Chaeryeong smiled.

You couldn't argue because you knew that you were bound to get a nice massage and some cuddles, which was definitely going to help you feel better.

"I have an idea," Ryujin said as you all stood up. "Let me carry you."

"Ryujin," You were about to protest, only for Chaeryeong to chime in.

"I think that's a great idea. How about you carry her part of the way and I'll carry her the rest?"

"Sounds like a deal." Ryujin smiled. "Come on, babe. Get on my back."

You playfully rolled your eyes before doing as she said as she knelt on the floor, waiting for you to get on her back.

You wrapped your arms around her as she put her hands on the backs of your thighs and carried you out of the arena.

You made it past all the fans and out to the street with Chaeryeong walking beside you.

About halfway back to the dorms, you switched as Chaeryeong carried you the rest of the way.

"Good?" Chaeryeong asked as she began to walk.

"Yeah." You said, laying your cheek on her shoulder. "Perfect."

"How's your back, baby?" Ryujin asked as she walked next to you and Chaeryeong.

"Okay. Probably better than it would be if I were walking on my own."

"Good." Chaeryeong smiled.

"Thank you for carrying me, both of you."

"It's no problem. However we can help, we're happy to." Chaeryeong said.

"We'd do anything for our girl, anything," Ryujin said as she rubbed your back.

Once you made it to the dorm and stepped inside, Chaeryeong carried you up the stairs and into the room that you and Ryujin shared.

She gently laid you down on your bed before they climbed in beside you.

"Roll over. It's time for that massage." Ryujin said.

You turned onto your stomach quickly and hummed upon feeling her hands on your back.

Chaeryeong joined in by massaging your lower back and you hummed once more, feeling the pain fading away as your girls brought you relief.

"This is so nice. Thank you."

"You're welcome, baby." Ryujin smiled.

"As Ryujin said earlier, we'd do anything for our girl." Chaeryeong softly spoke before kissing your spine.

"Absolutely anything," Ryujin whispered, kissing your shoulder blades lovingly.

And you just smiled to yourself, wondering how you ever got so lucky.