{Yeji} - do you care? - ITZY sixth member - part two

It was awkward between the two of you for a little while after that.

You had been sitting between your girlfriend and Ryujin before the argument but after you stormed away from Yeji, you decided to sit between Lia and Chaeryeong instead.

"What happened between you two back there? I thought you were sneaking away for some privacy. I thought you'd come back happy." Yuna spoke to Yeji.

"She's mad at me," Yeji grumbled. "It's stupid but don't worry about us. We'll be better before you know it." She assured Yuna.

Yuna shrugged her shoulders, trusting her friend because she knew just how in love you and Yeji truly were.

The rest of the MAMA awards went by quickly.

When it was over, you quickly got up to make your way backstage so you could calm down and rationally talk to Yeji.

But as you stood up, someone bumped into you.

"I'm so sorry about that!" The man said.

You locked eyes and realized it was none other than Felix from Stray Kids.

"Oh, it's okay. No need to apologize, it happens." You assured with a kind smile.

He stood there just staring at you for a moment, falling hard for you as he licked his dry lips and couldn't bring himself to look anywhere else.

"What is it? Are you alright, Felix?"

"You're just, uh," He said, clearing his throat. "So beautiful."

"Oh, thank you," You smiled.

"Could I have your number?" He asked, finally making his move. "I would love to go out with you sometime. You're unbelievably stunning."

"Oh, Felix, that's so nice." You chuckled. "But I actually-"

"I've kinda had a crush on you for some time now. All six of you are very pretty but you've always caught my eye." He confessed.

You couldn't deny that you were touched by his very sweet confession.

He looked so genuine and he was so sweet.

But you're taken and you love Yeji a lot, despite being a little upset with her.

"Actually, I-"

Before you could finish your sentence, Yeji, who hadn't been jealous before but felt it rushing through her veins now, wrapped her arms around you to hug you from behind.

"You're very kind, Felix. Don't take it personally, okay? But she's taken."

Felix realized what she meant as she kissed your cheek and then put her head on your shoulder as she swayed you in her arms a little.

"Oh, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to offend anyone. I didn't know you were taken."

"It's okay. You're the only one outside of ITZY to know." You said.

"I won't tell a soul, I promise." He said. "I wish you all the best. You make a cute couple."

With that, he walked away.

You pulled away from Yeji and folded your arms over your chest.

"What was that all about? You're jealous of Felix?"

"He was flirting with you!" Yeji defended.

"So was Karina." You pointed out. "And we're close with the Stray Kids members, we're all under the same label and we've interacted a lot."

"Yeah but... It's different." She said with a pout. "He asked you for your number and said all that nice stuff. A lot of girls would've swooned."

"Yeah well, I would've too if you didn't already have my heart." You said and watched a big smile pull at her lips.

"Look, I'm sorry about everything that happened a while ago. I do get jealous. I just trust Karina, you know? I mean, I trust Felix too but I don't know, it just felt different."

"I understand." You said. "I'm sorry for how I acted. I know you care and I should've never spoken to you like that when I know the truth. I guess I just thought you'd get jealous and I was worried when you weren't."

"You shouldn't be." She said as she cupped your cheek. "I love you. Whether I get jealous or not when someone approaches you doesn't change the love I have for you. You're my whole world, sweet girl."

"And you're mine, baby."

She kissed your lips lovingly before taking your hand.

"Come on, let's go see Karina."

"Okay." You smiled and walked with her over to Karina, in a much better mood now than before.