{Yeonjun} - you're the sixth member of TXT and he proposes

"It's so pretty here." You said as you held Yeonjun's hand in yours.

You and the boys are currently on tour, traveling and performing in Australia for a week before you go to New Zealand, and then to other places across the world.

There's nothing better than being able to tour and live out your dreams for fans all over the world.

And doing it with your four best friends and your boyfriend makes it even more incredible.

Yeonjun had the idea of adventuring around Sydney today since you all have today off so you can just take time to explore and cherish every sight together.

But you didn't know that he had something else up his sleeve, something very special.

Right now, you're walking on one of the many beaches in Sydney as you talk about whatever came to mind.

He took some pictures of you that you could post later on and you took some of him as well so he could do the same.

"Let's stop for a few minutes. Just take in the gorgeous sights." You said as you stepped closer to the water.

You slipped off your sandals and dipped your toes in the water before looking over at Yeonjun, who was staring at  you adoringly.

"What?" You chuckled.

"You told me to take in the gorgeous sights. So I am." He said before leaning in to kiss your cheek.

You shook your head with a smile before he squeezed your hand, getting your attention.

You looked back at him and felt his hand shaking slightly in yours as if he was nervous.

"Are you okay, baby?"

"Yeah. I'm good." He assured. "Great, actually. I'm just thinking. Thinking about how lucky we are to live out our dreams and how lucky I am to have you."

"Oh, Yeonjun," You chuckled before kissing his cheek.

"I feel like the luckiest guy in the world. I get to live out my passion and dreams with my four best friends, travel around the world to meet and perform for fans, and I get to do it all with my fiancee right by my side."

You furrowed your eyebrows when you heard a specific word in that statement.

"Fiancee?"

He nodded before taking a deep breath.

He got on one knee in front of you and pulled the ring out of his pocket, making you gasp in surprise.

"Oh, my god. Yeonjun," You said as people started to stare.

But neither of you cared; too lost in the moment and each other.

He gently took one of your hands into his and sent you that smile of his that you adore.

"I love you so much, Y/N. All I want is to spend every day of my life with you. You make me so happy and I can't imagine life without you. I want you to be my wife, I want to spend forever with you by my side. So, will you marry me?"

You didn't hesitate to answer as tears of happiness filled your eyes.

"Yes!" You screamed in excitement. "Yes, Yeonjun, I'll marry you."

He grinned before standing up.

He pulled you in for a loving kiss as he slipped the ring on your finger before placing his hand on your cheek.

His thumb gently brushed across your skin, wiping away the tears that fell from the joy you felt.

He couldn't deny that he was tearing up a little too, because, at last, you were engaged; soon to be husband and wife.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." You smiled before pulling him in for another kiss. "And I can't wait to be your wife."

He smiled against your lips.

"And  I can't wait to be your husband."

You threw your arms around his neck and hugged him tight as you looked forward to the rest of your life with him.