{Ryujin} - squeeze my hands - ITZY sixth member

Ryujin's hand brushed across your back soothingly as you gasped in pain.

You're sitting on the floor in the hospital room with all of the girls gathered around you.

Their eyes are full of sadness and worry as you try to breathe through the pain.

Tonight, your baby is on the way, and though you're in a lot of pain as you try to fight through it, Ryujin has been right there by your side every second since it began.

"I hope the fans aren't too disappointed." You said as the pain began to fade away, a sigh of relief falling from your lips.

"Are you kidding? The first ITZY baby is on the way. They're anything but disappointed." Lia said.

"Lia's exactly right. We all knew from the moment that we found out you were pregnant that the baby could come during a concert, or any other event for that matter. It's not such a bad thing." Yeji smiled.

You nodded, unable to hide your smile as you thought about your baby entering the world soon.

You and Ryujin have been waiting a while to meet them and even though you know the news is probably across the internet for the world to see by now since your little one decided they wanted to start entering the world during the show tonight, you don't care at all.

You're looking forward to it, despite the pain.

"Are you okay? Are you nervous?" Yuna asked.

"Extremely." You said as you shifted around slightly, laying your head on Ryujin's chest so you could be close to her when it began again. "But I've got Ryujin. That's all I need."

Ryujin smiled as she began to rub your back, her nails gently brushing across the skin beneath your hospital gown.

And as she did so, you let out a gasp as the pain returned.

"Oh, not again." You groaned.

"It's okay." Ryujin comforted. "It'll be alright. Just breathe. You're doing great."

You tried to breathe as Chaeryeong came to your side to rub your hips, the pain so intense that your body practically begged for it as you knew it would help to bring you a little relief.

And any relief at this point is a need for you.

"Good job, baby. You're doing so great." Ryujin whispered into your ear as you continued to groan until the pain began to fade away again.

"Is there anything we can do for you, Y/N?" Lia asked.

You shrugged your shoulders as you lifted your head.

"I wish." You said. "But I don't think so."

"Okay. Let us know if that changes." Yeji said as she came over to squeeze your shoulder.

It hurt the girls to see you in so much pain as from day one, you have been like sisters.

But they knew that there wasn't much that they could do aside from comforting you through this.

"Is there any way that we can have a few minutes alone? Maybe you girls should go grab something to drink." Ryujin said.

"Of course," Chaeryeong spoke.

"And maybe you can bring back some water, for both of us."

"Will do. We'll be back, Y/N." Lia said as she squeezed your shoulder.

As soon as they were gone, you gazed at Ryujin.

"Why'd you want them to leave?"

"So I can be alone with you for a few. Our baby is about to enter the world soon. I want to have just a few minutes alone, just us."

You nodded understandingly.

"Besides, I can tell you're overwhelmed and I wanted to check on you."

"I'm hanging in there." You said.

"Do you need me to do anything?"

You shook your head as another pain began.

You groaned and buried your face in her shirt.

"Ryujin," You groaned in agony.

"It's okay, it's okay. I'm here." She said.

She could tell this was the worst one yet and all she wanted to do was hold you and take it all away from you.

"Breathe." She spoke. "Squeeze my hands."

"I might break them." You said and she chuckled before taking your hands into hers.

"That's alright. Squeeze them as tight as you need to, baby. I've got you."

You groaned and bit your lip, only for Ryujin to brush her thumb across your lip to get you to release it from your teeth.

"You're going to make it bleed, darling."

You tried to breathe through the pain but it was just so intense and unbearable that it wasn't easy to do.

"Come on, you can do it." Ryujin comforted. "Breathe with me, baby. I've got you."

You did as she said, trying to breathe until the pain eventually faded away again.

"I don't know if I can do this." You sniffled.

"You can." Ryujin encouraged. "I'm going to be here every second. I promise I'm not going anywhere."

She gently pulled you closer and rubbed your back as her lips brushed against your head.

It wasn't going to be easy but it was going to be worth it in the end.

And you knew you'd make it through it with Ryujin by your side every step of the way.