{Yunjin} - pool party fun - Le Sserafim sixth member

Sitting at the edge of the pool with only your feet in the water, you and Chaewon were having a nice conversation together.

Sakura, Eunchae, Yunjin, and Kazuha were nearby, having a conversation of their own.

It's your day off, the first one in what feels like forever.

And because all of you are so close, you agreed that spending the day together sounded more fun than spending it on your own.

So you're having a little pool party - just the six of you.

It's nothing huge but you're all having so much fun and enjoying every second.

"Yunjin? Are you listening to us?" Sakura wondered as she noticed that Yunjin was staring at you again.

"Yeah, of course." She replied and took her eyes off of you. "I just have an idea, that's all."

"Really? What?" Kazuha asked curiously.

"Why don't you watch and see instead?" Yunjin asked with a smirk before she stood up.

She made her way over to you and sat down beside you, staring at Chaewon in the water with a smirk.

"What are you girls up to?"

"Nothing. Just talking." Chaewon answered.

"Cool." She spoke. "Hey, Y/N,"

"Yeah?"

She didn't answer.

Instead, she smirked at you and pushed you into the water.

"Yunjin!" You yelled as you stood up in the water, running your hands through your soaking wet hair.

Yunjin burst out laughing, high-fiving Chaewon as you angrily swam towards her.

"You're so gonna get it, Yunjin! Get over here!" You yelled as she stood up and began running over to the girls.

You got out of the water and chased after her.

"Help!" Yunjin laughed.

But you caught up to her and wrapped your arms around her.

"I got you!" You said. "Come on, time for a little revenge, babe."

"What? No! Y/N!" She laughed as you walked her over to the edge of the pool.

"This is for pushing me in the water!" You said with a laugh before throwing her into the water.

She went under and came back up a second later with a gasp.

"Ouch." She said as she winced.

"Did I hurt you?" You frowned as you knelt at the edge of the water.

"No. I just wanted to do this." She smirked before pulling you.

You let out a scream before you went beneath the water, making the girls all burst into laughter as they watched on.

"Got you, again!" Yunjin laughed as you came up from the water.

You splashed her with some water and she turned her head before doing the same back to you.

You were laughing and having the best time together and the girls just watched on with big smiles, thinking to themselves about how precious you two are together.