{Nayeon} - announcing your relationship - (G)I-DLE seventh member

"I think I've got it!" Nayeon grinned as you finished teaching her the queencard choreography again.

Today, you're filming another challenge for the newest (G)I-DLE release but this time around, you're doing it with your girlfriend Nayeon.

You're even more excited about this specific one because of that.

You and Nayeon have been dating for the last two years but this is the first challenge you're doing together.

Your relationship is extremely private with only your members and hers knowing as well as your families.

But, with this challenge, Nayeon plans on changing that, though you're unaware.

"Okay, then. Are you ready to film it then, baby?"

"Yes!" Nayeon grinned.

You started the video and, of course, you both nailed every step of the choreography.

And as it started to come to an end and you prepared to do a casual pose with her so no one would catch on to anything...

Nayeon leaned in to give you a kiss on the lips.

At first, you were taken aback and completely shocked because you knew it was being filmed.

But, as always, you started to melt and you kissed her back.

When she pulled away, she had the brightest smile on her face.

"What was that?" You questioned.

"I think it's time we announced our relationship to the world." She said as she bit her lip. "I'm ready to show the world that you're mine."

You were surprised, of course.

But you also loved the idea.

You couldn't deny how much you wanted that too.

You're so proud to call Nayeon yours and you wanted the whole world to know that.

"Okay." You smiled. "I agree. I think it's time."

Nayeon pulled you in for another kiss before you grabbed the phone and opened the official (G)I-DLE TikTok.

And you published the video, letting the world see not only the newest performance of the challenge but also you and Nayeon sharing the sweetest and most romantic kisses.

You put the phone away and let the video take off as everyone began to watch it.

A few hours went by and you and Nayeon were curled up in your bed in the (G)I-DLE dorm.

You share a room with Yuqi but she stepped out to hang out with the other girls so you and Nayeon could have some privacy.

You're just lying beside each other, holding hands and gazing into each other's eyes with adoring looks and bright smiles.

"No matter what happens, just know that I love you and I won't let anything or anyone tear us apart." You promised.

"Me too, darling. Everything will be okay because we have each other." She smiled before kissing your lips.

But your kiss was interrupted as you heard Minnie yell,

"The ship has set sail! They went public, they're official!"

The other girls began to squeal in excitement a few seconds later as Minnie showed them the video.

It was all over social media now but Minnie just found out and shared it with the girls.

"They've always been our biggest supporters." Nayeon chuckled.

"That they have. I wonder what your members are thinking."

And just like that, her phone began to blow up with excited and supportive texts from the girls.

And you just giggled before kissing again, knowing that the ones that mattered most would be supportive.

And that's all you and Nayeon cared about.

Together, you could overcome whatever else came your way, because you have each other.