{Rosé} - you're the fifth member and dating but Lisa has a crush on you

"Alright, let's take a break," Jennie said before the music stopped.

You all panted as sweat rolled down your skin, all of you tired and breathless from working so hard today in practice.

"Is anyone else in need of some water?" Rosie asked. "I'm going to grab some. Does anyone else want any?"

"Sure. But I'll come with you." Jisoo said.

"Me too." Jennie agreed.

"Y/N?" Rosé said, making you open your eyes.

"Yeah, sure. Thank you."

She sent you a bright smile and then came over to give you a soft kiss on your cheek.

"Lisa? You?"

Lisa shook her head and continued to stare down at her lap, wondering if anyone noticed the way that she clenched her jaw angrily.

"Okay then," Rosie said before raising her eyebrows at you and then shrugged her shoulders.

Lisa has been acting off over the last few weeks.

She barely speaks to you or Rosie, which makes you suspect that she's upset with you two about something that she just won't vocalize.

Jennie and Jisoo? She's totally fine with them.

It's only you and Rosé that she's acting off with.

"Be right back," Jennie said before she, Jisoo, and Rosie left the practice room for some cold water.

You couldn't help but shake your head with a smile as you heard Rosé talking about grabbing some food as she and the girls left the room.

"So, Lili, is everything alright with you?"

She just ignored your words as she scrolled through social media.

"Lisa? Lisa, come on, talk to me!" You said in frustration as you snapped your fingers in front of her face.

"Y/N, stop!"

"Tell me what's going on with you lately! Why are you so upset with Rosie and me? What did we do to you?" You asked and watched her put her phone down before looking at you, jaw still clenched.

"You wanna know? Fine. I have a huge crush on you and you're dating Rosie, not me. Happy!?"

"What?" You asked in shock.

And just as you asked that question, so did Rosie as she and the girls returned to the room.

"What did you just say?"

Lisa sighed as she folded her arms over her chest and gazed down at her lap again.

"Come on, Jennie. Let's give the three of them a little space." Jisoo said before she and Jennie exited the room.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Exactly what it sounds like. Seriously, Rosie, how did you not know that?" Lisa spoke through her teeth. "You knew I had a crush on Y/N!"

"In my defense, you said that a while ago and hadn't brought it up recently. And when I told you I was going to ask her out, you seemed supportive!"

"It's called faking, okay!?"

"How was I supposed to know that, Lisa?! You seemed like you were over your crush on her!"

"How could I ever be over her, Rosie?" Lisa yelled back. "Look at her. Look at how beautiful she is; look how her beauty shines from the inside out. She's everything."

Rosie nodded in agreement before they both stared at you.

"Lisa, as sweet as that is, I'm with Rosie. I like her a lot." You said and Lisa bit the inside of her cheek to hold back her tears.

"Yeah. I can see that." She whispered. "I can't breathe, I need some air."

"Wait, Lisa," You said and tried to grab her wrist before she walked out the door, only for her to pull away and leave anyway.

You just hoped that things weren't messed up for good between the three of you, because that's the last thing you want.