{Ryujin} - a fan flirts with you and she gets protective - ITZY sixth member

"Hello!" You kindly spoke as the next fan in line made their way over to you. "How are you today?"

"Good!" They excitedly replied before shakily passing their copy of the newest ITZY album over to you to be signed.

You signed your name right beside Lia's, who was sitting beside you and had been the first member to meet this fan when they stepped in line.

You're used to doing fan meetings at this point since you've done so many of them during your time as a member of ITZY but it still makes your heart flutter every time you meet excited and genuine fans.

And this one was no different.

You looked back up at them and saw them looking at you with a big smile and a sparkle in their eyes.

"Here you go." You said as you handed the album back to them.

But when they stayed quiet and continued to stand there, you cracked a friendly smile.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yes. It's just that you're even prettier in person!" The fan complimented.

"Oh, thank you." You said as you tucked a lock of hair behind your ear shyly.

But it wasn't just a compliment, not with the way they were looking at you.

And it wasn't just you who heard it but Ryujin as well, who sat on the other side of you.

"So what are you doing after this?"

You laughed in response as the fan rested their elbows on the table and began to flirt.

"There's so much we have to do today, so quite a lot. But I can't share any of that with you." You said.

"Can you spare a few minutes? We could go out for coffee. I like you a latte."

You playfully rolled your eyes at them.

"You are very flirtatious."

"Only with you, the prettiest girl to ever exist. You're just so pretty. I would be so honored to take you out sometime."

Ryujin clenched her jaw as she overheard everything being said.

"They say dating is a numbers game, Y/N. Can I get yours?"

"Smooth." You laughed.

"You like that? I have a better one. If you were a fruit, you'd be a fineapple."

You laughed, finding everything they said to be clever and funny.

But Ryujin wasn't laughing nor was she impressed by the fan and their cheesy pickup lines.

Before another could leave the fans' lips, she interrupted.

"We should keep the line moving." She said. "There are quite a few fans in line waiting still. So, come on, I'll sign your album and then Yuna will do the same, and so forth."

You furrowed your eyebrows because cutting fans off was not anything like her.

But you waved to the fan as they listened to Ryujin and stepped forward to have her sign their album.

Once they were done a moment later, before the fan that was talking to Lia came over to you, you put your hand on Ryujin's arm to catch her attention.

"Are you okay?" You asked and watched her shrug her shoulders wordlessly. "Ryujin, what is it?"

"I just hate seeing people flirt with you like that. I can't say anything because we have to keep things private so I have to just sit here and listen to people flirt with my girl." She sighed.

"Oh, baby," You said quietly. "Don't worry. You know I just go along and laugh with it all so that way I'm not coming off as rude. You're my girl and I'm yours. Even if we can't shout that from the rooftops, we know it's real. I love you. You have my heart."

She smiled and brushed her fingers along your arm.

"I love you too." She whispered back to you.

"Don't let anyone get to you when they flirt with me, just as I don't let anyone get to me when they flirt with you. We just can't do anything about it as far as telling them that we're taken, at least not right now. But that doesn't change the fact that we are taken and in love. The flirting doesn't bother me when I know I'm the one who has your heart, gets to kiss your lips, gets to hold you, and gets to love you."

"Okay. You're right." She sighed before her smile grew. "I feel the same way. I'll try not to get so protective or so jealous from now on. As long as you know that I feel the same way and one day, I swear, I am going to tell the entire world that I'm in love with you."

"Me too." You happily replied.

"I want to kiss you so badly." She whispered in your ear.

"There's only about eight fans left in line. Soon, I promise." You winked and her cheeks heated up before she giggled happily, not as bothered now as she began to look forward to getting you alone.