{Yeonbin} - you're the tenth member of TWICE and they both like you

"Y/N! Y/N, wait up!" Soobin yelled as he and Yeonjun hurried over to you.

"Hey." Yeonjun smiled as he and Soobin stood in front of you.

"Hey, guys." You smiled at them, making their hearts soar. "How are you? Having fun?"

Both your group and theirs are in attendance for tonight's awards show.

It's a huge night for both as TWICE and TXT are nominated for some major awards.

It's exciting and you're having the time of your life, though you have to admit that you're enjoying yourself much more now that they're standing in front of you.

"Yeah," Soobin answered. "We're great."

"Much better now that we're seeing you," Yeonjun spoke and you giggled before tucking a strand of hair behind your ear.

"You look beautiful tonight," Soobin said. "Really beautiful."

"Red is so your color." Yeonjun smiled.

"Oh, thank you! You both look quite handsome."

They thanked you before you all went quiet, unsure of what to say next.

"Can we talk to you? In private? Maybe in our dressing room."

"um," You said as you looked at the time.

You still had a few minutes before you had to be back out there.

"Okay, sure."

They led you to their dressing room before closing the door behind them.

You took a seat before they sat down beside you.

"Soobin and I want to talk to you about something."

"Okay. What is it?"

Soobin and Yeonjun looked at each other for a second before looking at you with a sparkle in their eyes.

"We like you, Y/N," Soobin said.

"A lot."

"Oh." You said, feeling torn as you looked at them. "I like you both too."

Their eyes lit up and big grins appeared on their faces, only for you to make them fall.

"But I don't think it would work out. Truthfully, I have feelings for both of you and I can't date one of you knowing that I like the other. It wouldn't be fair."

"Well, that's why we want to talk to you. We have an idea." Soobin spoke.

"Okay."

"Jiihyo told us that you like us both, so we came up with an idea before talking to you," Soobin said.

"Which is?"

"What if you date us both? Like... a poly relationship."

"Are you comfortable with that? Both of you?"

They looked at each other, taking ahold of each other's hands with a nod of their heads.

"Yeah. We are. We had a long discussion about it and it's something we're comfortable with. As long as everyone gets a fair amount of love and attention, there won't be any issues." Yeonjun said.

You couldn't lie.

You did love the idea of being with both of them.

Otherwise, things simply just wouldn't work because your feelings for them both is too strong to just be with one of them.

"I know it's a lot. If you want to take some time and think about it-"

"Yes." You quickly answered. "Yes, I'd like to be with both of you."

"You're sure?" Soobin asked as Yeonjun giggled over how excitedly you'd answered. "It's not something small, we want you to be certain."

"I am certain. I like you both a lot. This would be a great thing."

They looked at each other and then at you.

"Well, then. Looks like you're our girl now." Yeonjun smiled.

And you practically went weak in the knees over the name and the way he smiled at you.

You leaned over and kissed his cheek softly before giving Soobin a kiss on his cheek too.

"I should get back out there before the girls start to worry."

"Yeah, we should get back to the boys," Yeonjun said.

"Good luck tonight, beautiful." Soobin smiled.

"You too, handsome boys." You said, kissing their cheeks once more.

You all stood up and shared a quick hug before making your way back to your tables and taking your seats.

And theirs wasn't far away from yours, so as soon as you took your seat your eyes were on them.

They were already staring at you when you looked at them.

They sent you sweet smiles and you couldn't help but grin, feeling happier than you have in the longest time knowing that you were now taken by the best and most handsome boys in the world.