{Mina} - talking to your members about proposing - BLACKPINK fifth member

"Hey, Mina! Come on in." Lisa smiled as she opened the front door of her home.

Jennie, Jisoo, and Rosé were all gathered around the kitchen as they worked on making dinner.

Mina asked Lisa if she could stop by today because there's something important she wants to talk to them about.

Since you're currently busy working on a couple of things for the brands you're partnered up with, she knew now was the perfect opportunity as there was no chance of you overhearing or finding out.

"Thank you." Mina smiled as she stepped into Lisa's house.

The door closed and all eyes were on her as the girls grew a little nervous about what could be so important that she wanted to talk about.

"What's going on? Is everything okay between you and Y/N?" Jennie asked.

"Yeah. Better than okay." Mina happily replied. "I've been doing some thinking and I realized something."

The girls all stared at her, holding their breath as they wondered what would leave her lips next.

"I'm so in love with her and... I want to marry her."

Jisoo and Rosé gasped as Jennie and Lisa grinned from ear to ear.

"I talked to her parents already and they gave me their approval. The next step is talking to you all about it since you're her closest friends." Mina said.

"Well, you know we are more than okay with it!" Rosie smiled.

"You have our full support!" Jisoo said.

Mina breathed out a sigh of relief before the girls threw their arms around her to hug her tight.

"She's going to be so happy!" Jennie exclaimed.

"You think so?" Mina asked. "I'm a little nervous."

"That's understandable but trust us, she's going to say yes. She's so in love with you and always talks about how she wants to be with you forever." Lisa assured.

Mina smiled from ear to ear as her heart filled with joy.

"I can't wait," Mina asked. "I'm going to ask her in a couple of days."

"How are you going to do it?" Rosé asked curiously.

"I haven't figured that out yet. I'm still unsure." Mina sighed. "I have so many ideas but I don't know which one to go with."

"Do you want us to help?" Jisoo asked.

"We could even ask your members for help too. I'm sure they'd toss out some good ideas." Jennie happily suggested.

"I'd like that," Mina replied.

The girls were quiet for a second before squealing in excitement and hugging Mina once more.

They adore her so much and they truly can't wait for you two to finally tie the knot and spend the rest of your lives together.