{Seola} - you're the fifth member of BLACKPINK and you're secretly dating

You were curled up on Seola's chest as you stared up at the starry night sky together.

You had an extremely long and exhausting few days between traveling, rehearsing, performing on tour, and doing photoshoots.

You haven't had much downtime until tonight and Seola was determined to cheer you up and let you have a nice night together.

She took you out to dinner and now, you're enjoying a nice gaze at the stars, and you're just so happy.

"I missed you." She said softly.

"I missed you too, baby." You told her as you looked into her soft, beautiful eyes. "It's good to be home again."

She brushed her fingers across your cheek softly as you stared into her eyes, swearing that they held just as many stars in them as the sky did.

"I couldn't help but wish every day that we spent apart that you were with me. In the crowd at the shows, watching as I did my photoshoots. We could've held hands and shared kisses as we explored the cities together."

"Darling, I want that more than anything. But right now, we just can't take any chances in our relationship getting leaked." She replied.

"I know." You said as you played with her fingers. "I just wish."

"Me too." She said.

You and Seola have been secretly dating for the last five months.

No one but your members, her members, and your families know.

You're trying to stay as private as possible.

"Can you kiss me? I missed your kisses." You said.

She smiled brightly before pulling you in for a sweet kiss.

But as soon as your lips touched hers, you heard someone say your name.

"Y/N?"

Being part of BLACKPINK, you're used to being recognized.

But now was not a good time for that to be happening.

"Wait... Seola?"

You and Seola pulled away from each other and stared at each other in shock.

You had just been caught and your secret relationship wasn't so secretive anymore.

"Were you two kissing?"

"Um..." Seola spoke, looking at you with big eyes. "Yes."

"Oh." The person that you assumed was a fan of both of your groups spoke.

"We're dating. But please, please don't say anything to anyone! I'm begging."

"I won't, don't worry." The fan replied.

You and Seola breathed out a sigh of relief but, truthfully, you both still worried that the fan might still talk.

"It's so important that you don't tell anyone. This is so important to us and we really love each other. Please, promise you won't say anything." Seola pleaded.

"Okay." The fan said with a sigh. "Well, it's nice to know that you're together and that you're so happy with each other."

You nodded as Seola placed her hand on your back.

"Well, I have to be going. It was nice seeing you both." The fan said before walking away.

"Do you think she'll keep it a secret?" Seola asked.

"I hope so." You said as you nervously bit your lip. "I'm a little nervous to stay here though. Can we go back to my place?"

"Of course." She smiled and kissed your cheek softly.

You both gathered everything up and made your way to the car, hoping the fan was being honest and wouldn't say anything to anyone so you could continue to keep your relationship private.

At the end of the day, you both deserved that at the very least.