{Yuna} - all yours - TWICE tenth member

Yuna heard the crowd get loud, all of the fans cheering at the top of their lungs as the lights came up.

Tonight, you and the girls are performing at the MAMA Awards.

But your performance is a little different than usual.

Because even though you're doing a few songs as a group tonight, you're all also doing a solo stage.

The fans seemed to be going especially crazy for your solo stage.

You're the Maknae of twice, the same age as Yuna, so your performance is the last of all the solos, and Yuna knows how nervous you were about it.

But she's proud to see you doing so well and to see so many people cheering you on, just as she thought.

However, as her eyes wandered around the crowd so she could see everyone going crazy for you, she noticed something.

Wonyoung was just a few rows away from her and she could see her gawking over you.

Her eyes were bright and her lip was sunk into her teeth as she watched you perform.

Your solo stage is a little on the sexy side so it didn't surprise her to see someone staring at you this way but she still didn't like it.

Wonyoung's members were talking to her but she didn't seem to hear anything they said as she never replied.

Instead, she kept her gaze on you.

She just kept staring at you, gawking over you.

Yuna's smile fell and her jaw clenched as she began to feel jealous.

The girls quickly noticed and tried to make her feel better by saying that since your relationship with Yuna is public, Wonyoung has to know you're taken.

It's more of a look but don't touch thing.

But that didn't make Yuna feel any better.

She still felt jealous, wondering if you saw the way Wonyoung was staring at you.

And as your performance came to an end, all the girls joined you on stage and you performed a few songs together.

But when that came to an end and you went backstage, Yuna stood up from her seat and made her way back there, glaring at Wonyoung a little as she did so.

She knocked on the dressing room and Jihyo opened the door.

"Yuna! Come in!" She smiled.

You were trying to catch your breath still when you saw Yuna walk inside.

"Hey, baby! Did you enjoy the performances?" You asked as you walked over to her and put your arms around her neck.

"I did. But not as much as someone else." She said as she clenched her jaw once more.

"Why don't we give them a little privacy?" Sana spoke and they all left the room to let you and Yuna have some time alone.

As soon as the door was closed, you began to question Yuna as you sensed her jealousy.

"What's going on, baby?"

"Wonyoung!" She said as she pulled away. "She was gawking over you the entire time. During your solo, her eyes stayed on you and she kept biting her lip. She seemed to enjoy it a lot."

Wonyoung was only a year younger than you and she has named you as her crush a few times.

And even though you'll admit that she's very pretty and kind, you don't have feelings for her at all.

The only one you care about is Yuna.

"Baby," You spoke. "I know people stare a lot but the only one I ever pay attention to is you."

She smiled a little as you poked her cheeks.

"I don't have feelings for anyone but you. It's been that way for years now."

Yuna, once again, smiled though brighter this time.

You and Yuna have been dating for a few years now, ever since you were both fourteen.

You've been through a lot together and you wouldn't change it for the world.

While some people say it won't last and have said for a while now that those relationships never work, you continue to prove them wrong as you and Yuna continue to fall even more in love with each other.

"Look, baby. You know just as well as I do that being an idol comes with these things. People flirt with me, people flirt with you, it happens. But no one has ever changed the way I feel about you. My heart has always been yours and no one can change that."

Her heart fluttered.

"Look how far we've come and how much we've been through together. Nothing has ever torn us apart and nothing ever will. So let her stare. Let her gawk over me. It won't change anything. I'm all yours."

She pulled you in for a soft kiss and you smiled against her lips.

"There's nothing to be jealous of. Okay?"

"Okay." She smiled and relaxed a little. "I'm sorry. I just love you so much."

"I love you too, baby." You said as you kissed her again. "Did you like the performances?"

"Yeah. I might be biased but yours was my favorite." She spoke against your lips, kissing you again. "You know I'm always your biggest fan."

"I know, I'm yours too." You said as you gave her a big hug.

She held you tightly and wondered how she ever got so lucky.