{Jungkook} - wake up - part two - BTS eighth member

"Well, it's that time again, Y/N," Namjoon spoke from his spot beside you. "Go wake Jungkook up."

"You don't even try anymore?" You chuckled.

"Nope. He only wakes up for you. So go get him up." He said as he playfully elbowed your side.

You rolled your eyes at him before putting your phone down and getting up from your spot on the sofa between him and Jimin.

You walked down the hall to Jungkook's room and opened the door to find him curled up on his side with his back facing you.

"Jungkook? It's time to wake up." You said as you walked across the room to his bed. "Come on, Jungkook."

He rolled over to face you and he sighed before opening his eyes.

"Good morning. Get up, okay?" You smiled and went to walk away, only for him to grab your hand.

The brush of his fingers across yours made your heart flutter.

"Don't go."

"What do you mean?"

"Stay here with me for a while." He said as he scooted across his bed and lifted the covers for you to crawl under.

"Kookie, we have so much to do today."

"We'll do it all as planned. But we have some free time. So lay with me."

You couldn't resist.

So you laid down beside him just as he wanted you to.

He pulled the covers up your body and made sure you were warm beneath them before his eyes fluttered shut again.

"Don't go back to sleep." You teased as you poked his cheek.

"I'm not." He smiled as he opened his eyes again.

He reached for your hand and held it tight in his own as he gazed into your eyes.

You gently put your other hand on his cheek and caressed it, making him smile again.

He sighed as he looked away from your eyes after a moment.

"Is something on your mind?"

"Yeah." He answered.

"What?"

"You." He said as he looked back into your eyes again. "You're always on my mind."

"I am?"

He nodded.

"Yeah. Because I like you."

His confession took you by surprise because you hadn't expected it at all.

"Don't go silent on me, please. I need you to say something." He whispered. "If you don't feel the same-"

"How could I not?" You spoke to him. "You're handsome, you're funny, you're sweet, you're... perfect."

His eyes lit up and his smile grew, now bigger than you'd ever seen before.

"I like it when you wake me up in the morning." He said as he brushed his thumb across your knuckles. "You being the first face I see is a great feeling. You're so pretty."

You giggled as he brought your hand to his lips for a kiss.

"I love your cute little giggle. Your smile. Your pretty eyes." He said. "You're beautiful."

Your heart skipped a beat as he leaned in and went to kiss you.

But he stopped when he realized something.

"I will kiss you, I promise. But I have to get up and brush my teeth first." He said.

You laughed before kissing his cheek and nodding.

"I'll be back, okay? Don't leave my bed."

"Okay, handsome."

He grinned and went into the bathroom, where he took a couple of minutes to brush his teeth before returning.

He laid down beside you again and you stared into his eyes once more as you grabbed his hand and intertwined your fingers together.

"I really like you, Jungkook."

"I really like you too." He whispered before leaning in and stealing a kiss from your lips.

You melted as his lips moved against yours.

They were soft and warm and you wanted him closer to you.

You pulled him closer and he sighed against your lips as you basked in the happiness you felt.

He pulled away as the door to his room opened.

You both looked to see Yoongi standing there.

"Sorry to interrupt. Just making sure she didn't fall asleep and we had to get you both out of bed." He joked. "Come on, we have a lot to do today, lovebirds."

You and Jungkook laughed before sharing a few more kisses.

You got out of bed and entered the living room hand in hand, making the boys smile happily.

"Finally," Namjoon said. "You both finally confessed."

"We did." Jungkook smiled as he sat down and pulled you onto his lap and wrapped you in his arms.

"Took you two long enough," Jin mumbled.

You both grinned as he held you a little tighter.

And the boys just shook their heads with big smiles, knowing that your future together was very bright.