{Jisung} - he proposes - Stray Kids ninth member

It was an incredible rush that flooded over you as you and the boys finished performing youtiful.

It's one of your all-time favorite songs that you and the boys have ever done and you love performing it live because seeing and hearing the fans all sing along to it always brings the brightest smile to your face.

You're about halfway through the show and you feel as though the night can't get any better.

But Jisung was about to change your mind about that.

"Is everyone enjoying the show tonight?" Felix asked and the fans screamed in response.

"It's about to get even better." Hyunjin smiled. "Han, is there something you want to say?"

Jisung smiled and came over to you, gently placing his hand on the small of your back to catch your attention.

You were finishing up taking a few sips of water and waving to the fans near the stage as you did so.

But as soon as you felt his familiar touch, you put your water down and turned to face him.

The smile on his face was soft as he stared at you and then, he held his hand out for you to grab.

You happily did so and your heart fluttered when he gave it a squeeze.

You know that sometimes, he gets nervous when he makes speeches at the show because he has such bad social anxiety, so you were quick to squeeze his hand in response.

And his heart melted.

You thought he was just going to make a normal speech the way you all do each show but you could see that it was going to be different judging by the way the boys were smiling and staring at the two of you.

"What's going on?' You asked with a chuckle and the sound made his heart melt once more.

"There's something I want to do tonight." He said as he let your hand go so he could use it to caress your cheek softly while he held the mic in the other. "I love you a lot, Y/N. More than I ever imagined I could love someone."

"I love you too." You smiled.

"When our relationship was first announced, I think a lot of people doubted us and thought it was going to be hard for us to maintain a relationship since we're in the same group. But every doubt made us stronger. We've spent the last two years dating and falling in love and I couldn't be more thankful for that or you. I cherish every second I get to spend with you."

You almost teared up over his sweet words.

"And the more I think about how much I love you and how much I love being with you, I start to think about how I want to do that forever. I want to keep falling even more in love with you every single day and I want to spend every second with you. Because you are the best thing to ever happen to me."

You looked at the boys and saw that Seungmin had his phone out after a staff member brought it to him and you knew he was recording this.

"You're the most beautiful girl in the entire world and I love you more than anything."

He took a deep breath as Jeongin walked over to him, passing him something that another staff member had been holding onto safely until a moment ago when they gave it to Jeongin.

"I've thought about how I should do this for a while now but this just seemed right., Doing this with the boys all around us and in front of STAY, who have always been so supportive of us. I just knew I had to do this tonight."

You gasped as you watched him get on one knee in front of you.

The fans were screaming and the boys were smiling from ear to ear as they watched the precious moment happening right in front of them.

Jisung opened up the black velvet box in his hand and opened it up, showing you the most gorgeous ring you'd ever laid your eyes on.

"Y/N, will you marry me?"

You were so speechless that you struggled to say the word on the tip of your tongue for a couple of seconds.

You were just in awe of Jisung, who is, hands down, the greatest thing to ever happen to you.

He looked as though he was about to cry from the happiness and love he was feeling as you nodded your head.

"Yes."

The boys and fans all cheered as you started to cry.

"Yes, yes, yes. A million times yes, Jisung." You sniffled.

He got up and slipped the ring on your finger before giving you a soft kiss.

The boys were practically jumping up and down in excitement before they came over and threw their arms around you and Jisung.

You pulled away from his lips and laughed as you hugged the boys, feeling showered with love from everyone in the stadium.

This was the best night of your life.

And Jisung was completely right; this just felt right having this magical moment take place with the boys all around you and the fans there to cheer you on, the way they always have done and always will do.

"I love you so much." You said to Jisung as you laid your head on his shoulder.

"I love you too." He whispered.

The boys all let you and Jisung go, though you two kept holding onto each other.

"They're engaged!" Changbin and Minho shouted into their mics, so over the moon for the two of you.

"Congratulations, lovebirds. We couldn't be happier for you." Chan smiled as he and the boys watched you and Jisung hold each other tight, so happy and so in love as tonight starts the rest of your lives together.