{Jeongyeon} - you're the tenth member of TWICE and pregnant and you faint

"Y/N, you should sit down," Nayeon spoke as she ran her hand across your back comfortingly. "You need to rest for a few minutes."

You tried to brush off her worries and tell her that you were fine, but it wasn't just her that was worried about you but the other girls as well.

So she and Jihyo guided you over to one of the chairs on the set of the video that you were filming and had you relax for a couple of minutes.

"Here you go, Y/N. I got you some water." Jeongyeon said as she handed you a bottle of cold water.

You ran your hand over your tiny bump.

It was getting hard to hide the fact that you're pregnant, so you've given up and have let it show.

It's caused a huge shock to the fans and the media but the response has been overwhelmingly positive from the fans, the public, the company, and, of course, the girls.

"What is it?" You asked Tzuyu as you noticed that she was staring at you.

"Nothing. You're just glowing, that's all."

"I don't feel like it." You said with a sigh before hanging your head.

At four months pregnant, you thought that by now your morning sickness would disappear.

But to your surprise, you're still struggling with it.

And, obviously, with just your luck, it doesn't hit you in just the morning but rather all throughout the day and night.

It's terrible and leaves you feeling miserable, which is not an easy thing to deal with when you're working.

"If you're not feeling well, you should head back to the dorm," Dahyun spoke.

"I'll be alright."

"Y/N, babe, it's not just you that you have to think about anymore," Momo said as she laid her hand on your shoulder in comfort.

"You have another little human to think about, one that's depending on you to keep them safe," Sana said.

"I know you're all worried about me and the baby but I promise you that we're both fine." You said, trying to assure all the members who were standing around you. "I promise that if I feel worse, I'll go back to the dorm and rest."

They were hesitant but eventually agreed and tried to stop worrying about you, believing that if you felt any more terrible you'd let them know.

"Next up is the dance scene. Are you ready?" Mina asked you.

You took a few more sips of water before nodding your head and standing up.

"I'm ready."

The girls all felt concerned about you participating in this scene as the choreography is some of the most challenging that you've ever done.

But they didn't bring up their concerns because they figured that you must be tired of them fussing over you all the time.

So they kept their worries to themselves and decided to keep an eye on you instead.

And it's a good thing because you weren't fine.

You were feeling sick, which was normal for you at this point.

However, you also felt dizzy, and that was worrying - though you kept it to yourself.

"Let's do it!" Jihyo excitedly said and you all took your positions on set before the music started to play and the director began filming.

As you danced, you began to feel weak and unsteady but tried to brush it off.

However, it eventually became overwhelming and you clutched onto Jeongyeon's shoulder tightly as the room started to spin.

"Y/N?" She said as soon as she felt your hand touch her shoulder. "Stop the music!" She shouted.

The music stopped, the director quit filming, and the girls all crowded around you as spots appeared in front of your eyes and you began to sweat.

"What's the matter, Y/N? What's going on?" Chaeyoung wondered.

"I feel, feel dizzy." You said before everything went black and you fainted.

"Call an ambulance!" Dahyun shouted as Jeongyeon and Tzuyu gently laid you on your side on the ground.

Jeongyeon held your hand, occasionally bringing it to her lips for a soft kiss as the girls all panicked while waiting for the ambulance to arrive.

They couldn't help but worry that something was very wrong and that you and the baby might not be okay.