{DubChaeng} - you're the ninth member of stray kids and you're drunk

The knock on the front door of the dorm caught the attention of Dahyun and Chaeyoung, who were cuddled up on the sofa together with a movie playing on the tv screen.

"Who could that be? It's after eleven o'clock." Chaeyoung said.

"I'm not sure. I'll check and see." Dahyun said before pulling away from Chaeyoung and getting up to go to the door.

When she turned the knob she was surprised to find Hyunjin standing there with his arm wrapped around you to hold you securely.

"Hyunjin? Y/N? What's going on?"

"She's quite drunk," Hyunjin explained. "Chan and I thought we'd drop her off here with you girls tonight. We have tomorrow off and she'd probably recover best with you and Chaeyoung taking care of her."

"Oh, of course," Dahyun said.

You pulled away from Hyunjin and stumbled into Dahyun's arms and both she and Hyunjin felt grateful that she'd been there to catch you.

"Chae! Our girl is drunk." Dahyun said and heard Chaeyoung's footsteps approaching a second later.

"Chaeyoung," You drunkenly grinned and the sight made a giggle leave Chae's lips before she carefully pulled you into her arms.

"We'll take good care of her, Hyunjin. Don't worry."

"I know you two will. We'll check on her tomorrow." He said and then leaned over to softly kiss your head before walking back to his car.

Dahyun made sure he carefully drove off before she closed the front door.

"How much did you have to drink tonight, darling?" She asked as she put her hand on your back.

You shrugged your shoulders as you buried your face in Chaeyoung's neck.

"Well, I'm assuming quite a few since we've never seen you this drunk before," Dahyun spoke before going over to turn the tv off.

"Do you think you can make it up the stairs, baby?"

"I think so." You said before Dahyun returned to your side.

"Okay, let's try to get you up there," Chaeyoung spoke before she and Dahyun gripped you gently but securely before helping you up the stairs.

Tzuyu was sound asleep when you made it into their room and after Chaeyoung quietly closed the door, she and Dahyun helpe dyou to the bed.

"Let's get you out of this dress," Dahyun said, softly kissing your forehead.

"Wait," You mumbled before covering your mouth. "I don't feel so good."

Dahyun and Chaeyoung shared a look of anxiety.

They knew, deep down, that it was just a matter of time until you got sick.

But they were hoping that would be tomorrow and Tzuyu wouldn't be around when it happened.

"It's okay, baby. We're here." Dahyun comforted as Chaeyoung grabbed an empty trash can and put it in front of you.

You closed your eyes and took a few deep breaths while focusing on the brush of their hands on your skin, the nausea faded away and passed without you getting sick.

"Feeling alright, darling?" Dahyun asked as Chaeyoung got up to go to the closet.

Grabbing one of her shirts from inside, she returned to your side a second later.

Dahyun unzipped your dress and with her and Chaeyoung's help, it hit the floor a few seconds later.

"I had so much to drink." You mumbled as Chaeyoung pulled her shirt over your head.

"Well, you can sleep it off until morning, baby girl," Dahyun spoke.

"I'm sure you're going to have quite the hangover though." Chaeyoung sighed.

"But we'll be right here for you when you do," Dahyun promised as she squeezed your shoulder comfortingly.

You laid down and a groan fell from your lips as the nausea returned once more.

"It might hit you before then. But either way, we'll be right here." Chaeyoung said before she kissed your cheek.

She and Dahyun laid down beside you and curled up close to you, though they gave you some space just to be safe.

"You're just lucky you'll be better by the day after tomorrow when you and the boys have to get back to your busy schedule," Chaeyoung spoke.

Hangovers aren't ever fun but it's even worse when you have to carry on with life as usual when you have one, making everything so much more difficult.

"I love you both." You said. "Thank you for taking care of me."

"We love you too, darling," Dahyun said.

"It's what we're here for, honey," Chaeyoung replied.

You gave them both a messy kiss on their cheeks and they squirmed and giggled, finding the alcohol on your breath to be a little overwhelming.

You closed your eyes as you clung to them both like a koala and they just shared a grin because they knew they were stuck there by your side until you awoke.

But they didn't mind at all.

They'd be there for you until you felt better again, no matter what.