{Ryujin} - distant - ITZY sixth member

You were curled up on the sofa beside Yeji as Ryujin took a seat beside you.

Yuna, Lia, and Chaeryeong were on the floor as you all watched a movie together, Ryujin had just now joined you as she had to get a few things done.

"I missed you, darling." She said before kissing your cheek softly.

She laid her head on your shoulder and curled up to you as the movie played.

It's the first day that you've all had off in what feels like forever and even though you could spend this time by yourselves, that's not what any of you want.

You wanted to spend this time together.

There really was no better way to spend your day off.

But for Ryujin, there was... just a little.

Because she wanted to spend some time with just you.

But she knew that stealing you away from the other members would be easier said than done, especially because she doesn't know that you're pulling a prank on her today.

"Did you miss me?" Ryujin asked as she looked at you.

You shrugged your shoulders in response and she frowned.

That was far from the response she expected to receive.

"I love you." She said as she wrapped her arms around you, only for you to pull away and distance yourself from her a little.

You curled up with Yeji instead and Ryujin couldn't deny the fact that her heart dropped at the sight and the fact that you hadn't returned her loving words.

Usually, you're so close and so cute with each other that the girls playfully tease you about how much they hate it, though, in reality, they love how cute you two are and how in love you are.

"Darling? Is everything okay?" Ryujin asked.

"I'm fine, now stop." You said grumpily and Ryujin turned her head, feeling tears appear in her eyes.

She sat there beside you for a bit longer before switching spots with Lia.

The hours passed by and before any of you knew it, it was late and time for you all to call it a night as you had a busy day ahead.

"Ready for bed, Ryujin?" You asled.

"What, now you want to be around me?" She asked as she got up off the floor.

"What do you mean?"

"What do I mean? Y/N, you were distant from me all day! You wouldn't say that you loved me, you wouldn't be curled up with me, and you barely spoke to me."

You stayed silent as the other girls left the room and went to their bedrooms.

"You really hurt my feelings." She said before turning around to go to her room.

But you topped her by hugging her from behind.

"Y/N, don't." She said. "Just go be with Yeji. That's who you spent most of your time with today, anyways."

"I'm sorry, baby. I was just messing with you."

"Messing with me?" She asked as she turned around.

"It was just a little prank."

"That was all a prank?" She asked in disbelief. "That's messed up, Y/N!"

You lowered your head.

"Why would you do something like that to me?"

"I'm sorry."

"You have so much making up to me to do." She said before storming off, slamming her bedroom door behind her as you sat down on the sofa alone, feeling guilty for everything you'd done to her today.