{Chaesoo} - she teases you and Jisoo for being short - (poly relationship)

Rosie awoke to the giggles and chatter coming from the bathroom.

When she opened her eyes, she saw that the door was only open just a crack and, curious as to what you and Jisoo were up to in there, she got out of bed and rubbed the sleep from her tired eyes before pushing the door open.

You and Jisoo were a little startled upon hearing the creak of the door as it opened but Rosé watched as your lips tugged into a heartwarming smile and Jisoo's beautiful brown eyes lit up brightly.

"What are you two up to?" She curiously asked as Jisoo rinsed the toothpaste out of her mouth and put her toothbrush away next to yours.

"Nothing much, baby. We're just getting ready." Jisoo answered.

"Ready for what?" Rosie questioned, raising her eyebrows. "Oh, no! Don't tell me that I forgot we have practice or recording today! Or interviews and photoshoots?" She said, panicking a bit.

"No, baby, nothing like that. You didn't forget anything important, we promise!" Jisoo assured.

"Well, we planned to surprise you by waking you up and taking you out for breakfast but you're awake so part of that is ruined." You said as you walked to Rosie. "But if you want, we can still go out for breakfast."

"We thought it would be nice to go on a breakfast date together, all three of us. With how busy we've all been, we could use this." Jisoo said as she came up to you, placing her hand on your back.

"I love that idea!" Rosé excitedly said.

"Well, we just finished brushing our teeth. Why don't you brush yours and then join us in the bedroom? We should be ready to go by then and we'll just wait on you, angel." You said and leaned in, pecking her lips softly.

"Okay." She happily said and as you exited the bathroom, she and Jisoo shared a sweet peck, too.

Jisoo followed you out of the bathroom and went to the closet with you.

Since all three of you have the day off and you have nowhere to be and nothing to film, you could wear whatever you pleased.

You and Jisoo knew immediately what you both wanted to wear and, without any hesitation, you pulled the clothes off the hangers and pulled them on before pulling on a pair of sweats.

Jisoo grabbed the brush, talking with you about what you might order from the restaurant as Rosie finished brushing her teeth and turned the bathroom light off.

She was quietly humming to herself, the song being a new one from the new album, as she exited the bathroom.

She parted her lips to quietly sing a few of the lyrics stuck in her head but she suddenly froze, becoming speechless.

She knew you and Jisoo would be dressing comfortably today, which meant nothing super dressy or special.

So seeing you in a pair of black sweats and Jisoo in a pair of white sweats didn't surprise her at all.

But seeing you both wearing her clothes did.

You had on one of her hoodies while Jisoo had one of her cozy shirts on and as much as she loves wearing her own clothes, she never loves wearing them as much as she loves seeing her girls wear them.

"You both look so cute in my clothes!" She said as she came and kissed your cheek and then Jisoo's. "Although, they're a bit big on you, aren't they?"

You furrowed your eyebrows and looked down, noticing that her hoodie was a little baggy on you.

"So?"

"Nothing. You're just so small but I love it." Rosé said, kissing your forehead as you frowned a little. "And I love you, cutie."

Jisoo just shook her head with a smile and put the brush on the table before she went to the closet, looking around for her jewelry.

She recently got a new thing from Dior and she kept it in a box, too afraid she'd misplace it until she finds a good spot for it all.

"Oh, are you looking for your stuff from Dior?" Rosie asked as she stepped into the closet with Jisoo.

Jisoo looked in all of the spots she could reach, knowing that she wouldn't be able to put it anywhere else.

That's when a smirk pulled at Rosé's lips.

"I put it up because the dogs were playing around the room yesterday and I didn't want them to get into it. It's up there."

Jisoo looked where Rosé was pointing.

Instantly, Rosie got a dirty look from Jisoo as their eyes met.

Rosé had put it on a shelf in the closet where it couldn't get ruined.

The highest shelf in the closet.

The place that only Rosé can reach.

"Do you want me to get it for you, honey?"

"No," Jisoo grumbled before she stood on her tiptoes and tried to grab it from the shelf, only to get frustrated every time she got close to grabbing it but not close enough.

"Just say you need my help, baby," Rosie said as she tried to hold back a smile upon watching Jisoo do her very best to grab it again and again, only to fail each time. "There's nothing wrong with that and I'm more than happy to grab it for you."

"You did this on purpose!" Jisoo huffed as she grew tired of reaching for it. "You knew I couldn't reach up there, so you put it up there on purpose."

"Maybe," Rosie said, shrugging her shoulders. "Say please and I'll get it for you."

"Please." Jisoo unenthusiastically mumbled, folding her arms over her chest as she clenched her jaw.

"Good girl." Rosie grinned and grabbed Jisoo's Dior things, carefully putting them into her hands.

Jisoo walked out of the closet, looking to the bed, where you were sitting as you put your shoes on.

"My girls," Rosie said, her heart fluttering as she looked between you and Jisoo. "I love you both so much. Even though you're both much, much smaller than me."

"Hey!" You and Jisoo whined at the same time, making Rosé chuckle.

"I'm just saying. I am the tallest. I'm the tallest one in this relationship and I'm the tallest of the group." She gloated but only jokingly. "You both just so happen to be the shortest of both."

Jisoo put in a pair of earrings and slid on a couple of rings and a necklace before she sat down beside you, pulling on a pair of her shoes, too.

You had a pout on your lips and Jisoo was glaring at Rosie unamusingly.

"You're both so small, I could fit you in my pockets."

"We're not that short!" Jisoo defended.

"Yeah, you are, sweet girl," Rosie said as she came over to you and Jisoo. "But it's okay because I think it's super cute. I like knowing there are some things you need help grabbing and that my clothes might be a little bigger at times. You're both so cute and I love you like crazy."

Knowing that she was only being playful when she was messing with you and Jisoo, you both happily returned those three words back to her.

"Love you too." You said and kissed Rosie's lips softly before Jisoo did the same.

"Now stop teasing us and finish getting ready so we can go!" Jisoo instructed and Rosé hurried over to the closet, getting ready while you put your head on Jisoo's shoulder and you both watched your girlfriend get ready.