{Yuna} - you're the maknae of BLACKPINK and you're dating Yuna - BP fifth member

You snuck into ITZY's dressing room and closed the door behind you.

Yuna was across the room, smiling from ear to ear when your eyes locked with hers.

"Did the girls notice you leave?" She asked.

"No, they were deep in conversation. What about your members?"

"I told them I had to use the bathroom." She said as you walked over to her, sitting down beside her on the couch. "Come here, you're too far away."

You giggled as she pulled you onto her lap and a second later, her lips were on yours.

It was the escape you've been needing, the bliss and love you've been craving to feel tonight.

Tonight you're both at a huge awards show in South Korea.

Your group, BLACKPINK, has been nominated for a few awards and so has ITZY, her group.

You're going head to head on a couple of awards but no one's worried about who will win it.

You've all formed a close friendship.

Well... except you and Yuna, since you've formed something much more and much deeper.

And even though you shouldn't be caught up in kissing backstage in her dressing room right now, neither of you can help it.

You've been dating for almost four months now.

In fact, tomorrow is your four-month anniversary and you're so crazy for each other, so very in love.

Being the same age and the Maknae of both your groups, you're worried about telling people that because even though you're both growing up now, the world doesn't think that.

Your relationship is private, so secretive that you and her haven't told a soul; not even your members.

And you know that you should because you're in love and you both know that you've found the one but it's just not easy.

"Stop." She whispered against your lips.

"Stop what?" You asked as you pulled away from her lips.

"Thinking." She said as she pulled you in for another kiss. "Just focus on me, nothing else."

Your thoughts faded away as you got lost in her and her soft, sweet lips on yours.

Her hands rested on your hips and your lips moved passionately against hers.

You never wanted to pull away again.

You wanted to stop time and just stay in this moment forever because even though it was risky, it was perfect.

She pulled away from your lips and began to kiss your neck, causing you to tilt your head back with a soft sigh and melt into her even more.

"You look so beautiful tonight." She said. "You always do, of course. But this dress, this color on you..."

You smiled a little, knowing that she was losing it over how you looked in this red dress.

It's not as though you weren't doing the same.

She was dressed in a beautiful black dress and she looked breathtaking.

"You look stunning, Yuna," You whispered, causing her to smile against your skin. "Should we get back out there?"

She pulled away from your neck and hooked her fingers under your chin, pulling you so close that your lips touched but you weren't kissing.

"Not yet, pretty girl." She whispered before pulling you in for a sweet kiss, only to deepen it a few seconds later.