{JinSoul} - she gets jealous - Le Sserafim sixth member

You could hardly keep your focus on what was happening at the Golden Disc Awards tonight because you just couldn't take your eyes off of JinSoul.

She's across the room with the girls, dressed exquisitely in the most beautiful outfit.

You were seated with your own members who were teasing you a little over the fact that you couldn't keep your focus.

But Sakura was quick to elbow you to catch your attention when she heard the announcement begin for one of the awards that the group is nominated for tonight.

You tried to keep yourself from looking over at JinSoul too much because you know the cameras are going to be on you a lot during these next few moments but it wasn't easy to do when she looked so good and you were head over heels in love with her.

"And the winner is..." The announcer began to say, pausing a moment to increase the tension. "Le Ssserafim!"

The six of you screamed excitedly before standing up.

You looked over to see JinSoul smiling proudly and all of the girls doing the same as everyone in the room applauded and cheered for you all.

You and the girls stood up and began to make your way to the stage, but on the way there you ended up tripping over another idol's feet.

You nearly fell onto the floor but before you could hit the ground, a pair of arms wrapped around you.

You looked to find that it was Sana that caught you and she sent you a friendly smile.

"Thank you so much!" You said with a breath of relief.

"No problem." She said as she helped you stand back up.

JinSoul frowned at this, as well as the sight of Sana's hands lingering on you momentarily before you made your way onto the stage with your girls.

You thought you'd look to see her still smiling proudly but when you glanced over at her as Yunjin began to make the acceptance speech, you saw the look of jealousy on her face.

Her jaw was clenched and her arms were folded over her chest as she stared at Sana across the room, unhappy and unamused.

You chimed in a little with the speech, just saying a few quick things as you thanked the fans for being so supportive and for such a great year.

When the speech was over and you all made your way backstage, you nodded at JinSoul, wordlessly telling her to join you.

She hurried backstage and you pulled her into the dressing room before putting your arms around her and talking to her.

"What was that? Why were you glaring at Sana like that?"

She shrugged her shoulders but you shook your head, knowing better than that.

"Babe, come on."

"Her hands lingered on you and I saw the way she was looking at you." She said. "I guess I just got jealous."

"But you don't need to be jealous, JinSoul, because I am all yours."

"i know but-"

"But nothing." You said as you placed your finger against her lips. "I am all yours, wholeheartedly. There's no one else in this world that I want to be with. Sana just caught me when I tripped, that's all."

JinSoul just sighed.

So you pulled her in for a kiss, making her melt.

"I'm all yours, baby. Please, don't be jealous of Sana. I promise nothing's ever going to happen between us."

She kissed you back, her hands gently falling against your cheeks.

"Seeing another girl's hands on you just drove me insane."

You chuckled over how jealous she was, finding it to be absolutely a little sexy.

"I want to be the only one to touch you."

"Well, next time, sit closer and if I trip, you can catch me when I fall."

"Will do." She said with a little smirk before kissing you again. "You're all mine? Swear it?"

"All yours, angel. I swear." You said as she bit your lip, tugging at it with her teeth.

"Good. Because I'm all yours too, sexy."

You smiled before you continued to kiss her, ignoring the knocks on the door from your members, in no hurry for these moments to end with your girl.