{Ryujin} - ITZY sixth member and you get touchy during an interview

You couldn't help but smile over the praise the interviewer gave to you and the members over the success and the love of your newest album.

It just dropped last night and you're still on a high as people continue to show you an endless amount of love.

"It's so lovely to meet you girls," the interviewer politely spoke. "Your new album is spectacular! It's my favorite yet." He excitedly said.

"Thanks! It's our favorite as well." Lia smiled.

You, Ryujin, and Yuna are sitting in chairs behind Yeji, Lia, and Chaeryeong.

You've got a busy day full of interviews ahead and you're so thankful that through it all, you've got your best friends by your side the entire time.

Well... four best friends and your amazing girlfriend, Ryujin.

Your relationship is so secretive that only the girls know.

No one else does.

Not the company, not family or friends yet, not anyone.

It's only been a couple of months but your relationship is moving a little faster than your past relationships.

But that's mostly just because you've spent the last few years with Ryujin. You know her better than anyone and she knows you just the same.

It's going at a pace that you're both comfortable with, which might be a little faster than what might be normal to others since you're already saying that one word to each other.

But you have done that for years, just now in a different way.

It always takes everything in you and Ryujin to keep yourselves from spilling the beans in interviews and live streams.

Not verbally.

There's no way that you're ready for that.

However, there are other ways to show your love for each other. That's mostly done with touching, sweet caresses.

Whether that be her hand in yours with her thumb brushing across your knuckles or her fingers brushing across your thigh, or you doing the same to her.

Such as now.

You were listening to the interviewer and the girls as they spoke but the feeling of Ryujin's hand brushing across your thigh and her whispering softly in your ear made you shift your attention to her.

"Are you okay, my love?" She whispered in your ear.

"Yeah. You?"

She nodded.

"You look beautiful today." She whispered, making you smile. "You always do. But you look so happy and it makes you look radiant, baby girl."

She continued to caress your thigh for a moment before she gently laid her hand on your back, fingers brushing across your skin there.

To some, if anyone caught it, it would just look like a comforting but friendly brush of her hand.

It was more innocent and okay if it were caught by anyone.

"Your skin is so soft."

Her compliment made you grin.

"I can't wait for this interview to end so I can kiss you."

Your heart fluttered in your chest and you looked at her with a look in your eyes that told her that you felt the same.

"You look gorgeous, by the way." You whispered in her ear, making her grin.

Yuna and Yeji had noticed your smiles and whispers to each other and they looked at you and then each other before shaking their heads with big smiles.

"Hey, lovebirds. Don't let anyone get catch you." Yuna whispered to you and Ryujin. "You're cute but we can't have anyone noticing."

You nodded and then looked at Ryujin lovingly.

"I love you so much." She whispered in your ear and began to caress your thigh once more, Yeji and Lia blocking the view that anyone would otherwise have of your sweet moment.

"I love you too." You smiled and bit your lip as you stared into her eyes, wordlessly telling her that you couldn't wait to give her a sweet kiss soon.