{Rosé} - I'm not leaving you behind - NMIXX eighth member

When you arrived home from practice and walked up the steps of the front porch, you figured you'd be entering an empty house once again.

Your heart ached slightly just thinking about it.

You try to understand the reasons why Rosie might not be home, such as rehearsing for the tour or doing photoshoots and interviews, but it breaks your heart every time you walk inside your shared home after a long day spent doing those things too with your members.

You put your key in the door and turned the knob before opening it and to your surprise, Rosé was sitting on the sofa, waiting for you.

For a second, your heart sank.

You worried that the reason might not be great since she was sitting still and in silence.

But then, her head turned and your eyes met and you watched a smile pull at her lips, one that told you that she was genuinely happy and that put your mind at ease slightly.

"Hey." You greeted as you put your bag down.

"Hi, sweet girl. How was your day?"

"Good for the most part. I'm tired but it was good."

"That's fantastic!" She smiled and you couldn't help but do the same for a second. "Come sit. We have to talk about something."

Oh, boy.

It had to be good, right?

She was grinning from ear to ear, so it didn't seem like it could be bad news.

"Okay." You said as you took a seat beside her. "Is something wrong?"

"No. Not at all. Everything is perfect." She said as a sparkle appeared in her beautiful brown eyes.

She took your hand into hers and held it tight for a second before bringing it up to her lips for a kiss.

"I want to apologize for not spending much time with you lately."

"Oh. It's fine."

"No, it isn't. I can tell that you're sad just thinking about it." She said as she noticed the sad look in your eyes. "I wanted to tell you about what I was doing and why I haven't been home much lately, especially since I leave for the tour soon."

You lowered your head a little and Rosie squeezed your hand a little tighter.

"I'm scared about you leaving. We've never been apart that long and it scares me."

"I know." She whispered. "But I'm not leaving you behind."

"What do you mean?" You asked as your heart started to beat a little faster.

Suddenly, the front door opened and inside walked the other seven members of your group.

"Did you tell her yet?" Bae asked.

"Not yet. I was just about to."

"What's going on?" You asked as you looked between your girl and your friends in confusion.

"Y/N, baby," Rosie said, making you look at her. "I've been a little absent lately because I've been talking with JYP, YG, and your members about you coming on tour with me."

"What did the companies say?"

"Yes!" Sullyoon excitedly screamed. "You get to go with Rosie and the girls for three months! We're so happy for you!"

"Wait, three months? How is that going to work? Don't we have comebacks? Interviews? Photoshoots?"

"Well, no for the comeback. They said they'll wait for the next comeback until you get back. They need some time to prepare for the next one." Haewon said.

"And for the other group activities - when needed, we'll work that out. JYP already gave permission for you to go, so he's clearly okay with working around everything." Lily said.

"You have nothing to worry about. Everything is taken care of, darling." Rosé promised as she brushed her thumb across your knuckles. "Now, you don't need to be scared. Because we're not going to be apart for a few months. We get to travel and do so many fun things together on tour!"

"I can't believe this." You said as you tried to process everything. "I'm so happy!"

"We know how scared you were about being apart from Rosé, so we wanted to make sure you wouldn't be. At least not for a few months." Jinni smiled happily.

"We leave in two days!" Rosie said.

"Oh, I have to start packing then! I can't push that off, I have to start now! I'm going on tour with you!" You excitedly squealed before giving your girlfriend a kiss on her lips.

She laughed as you jumped up from the sofa and ran up the stairs to begin packing and your members did the same, feeling overjoyed for you.