{Lisa} - you're insecure about being so tall - BLACKPINK fifth member

As the interview came to an end and the five of you headed backstage, you let out a heavy sigh.

"Y/N? What's wrong?" Jisoo asked, being the first to notice your sadness.

Jennie, Lisa, and Rosé all turned to you as soon as they heard Jisoo ask that, all of them now picking up on something just not being right with you.

"Nothing." You quietly said.

"It's not nothing. Come on, talk to us." Lisa said as she put her hand on your shoulder.

"I just feel insecure. It's as though my height is the punchline these days for interviews and jokes." You said.

You've always been pretty tall, much taller than the girls, so from the day you debuted, people have always made you feel as though you stand out in the group for the wrong reasons.

Some people take it far by making fun of you, even going as far as to say that you shouldn't be in the group because you take too much attention away from the girls or you just don't fit in.

You're used to the jokes and comments people make towards tall people, you've heard them most of your life.

But hearing your height being the main topic of interviews and conversations isn't easy and you just feel your insecurities creeping up on you.

"You know, some people still say I don't belong in the group. Because I don't fit in the way you all do."

"Oh, screw those people," Jennie said. "They're just jealous or bitter. You fit in perfectly, you have from day one. BLACKPINK wouldn't be BLACKPINK without all of us."

"You don't think I'm too tall?" You asked.

"No." Rosie softly spoke. "Not at all."

"We think you're perfect just the way you are. Don't pay attention to the idiots that say stupid things. You're beautiful and none of us would change a single thing about you." Lisa smiled as she hugged you.

"Exactly. So what if you're almost six feet tall? You're still equal to all of us. you're talented, you're beautiful, you're kind. You're an angel." Jisoo smiled as she booped your nose.

"Don't let people bring you down. Next time, we'll start saying something." Rosie said.

"So you can get in trouble?" You asked.

"What will they do if we stand up for you? Kick us out of BLACKPINK? Yeah right." Jennie scoffed, making you chuckle.

"The fans would never allow that and neither would we. We need to start speaking up because your height should never be the butt of someone's joke and you should never feel insecure about something so unimportant." Rosé said.

"Yeah, and we love you just the way you are. Your talent should be what's spoken about, just as it is for us during the interviews. No more, okay?" Lisa said as she squeezed your shoulder in comfort.

"Thank you. It means a lot to hear you all say that. Sometimes I just feel as if I stick out like a sore thumb."

"Not even in the slightest," Lisa assured. "We've got you."

"And we love you so much." Jisoo said as she, Jennie, and Rosie joined in on your' and Lisa's hug.

"I love you too." You grinned, wondering how you ever got this lucky.